Oh Jean Grey, what do you keep in your pockets ?

Posted by MrSeaman70 (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Marvel ever show us what goodies Jean Grey has pulled out from her pockets ? She's got pockets on her legs and arms but I don't remember Marvel ever showing us what's in them.  

Hmm, i'm guessing...  
left leg pocket = first aid kit  
right leg pocket = GPS navigation and maps  
left arm pocket = finger foods (tic tac, kit kat)  
right arm pocket = mobile phone, lipstick and makeup
#1 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, the 90's trend of having too many pockets!

#2 Posted by MrSeaman70 (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Back when cargo pants were the fashion trend :)
#3 Posted by Renchamp (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was Jim Lee's way of showing his mom he wasn't the perv she thought: "See mom, pockets. It's not completely skin tight!"

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio
@Renchamp
I think it was Jim Lee's way of showing his mom he wasn't the perv she thought: "See mom, pockets. It's not completely skin tight!"
LMAO.
#5 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL a friend of mine is actually working on a comic where this subject comes up because the guy the hero bumps into has tons of extra little pockets and of course he's going to have stuff in them, like bandages, emergency cord, compass, and a sewing kit. So there is a reason for all those pockets or the standard infantry soldier wouldn't be carrying almost a hundred pounds of gear.

#6 Posted by time (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

90's for sure had the best costumes. Thats' my favorite Jean costume

#7 Posted by MrSeaman70 (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that's my most favourite Jean Grey costume too. It fits her personality just nice :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.