Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Just a thought..

dragoness1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By dragoness1993

I understand Jean was brought back numerous times from the dead. As she is continuously reborn does this mean that she would stay the same age as she was when she died and not age?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Silver2467

Possibly. I am far from an X-Men expert; so if this has been brought up in comics, I would be unaware of it. But if she dies at a certain age, she should, hypothetically speaking. resurface at the same age. Now, it could be that she still ages and is just revived at whatever age she dies at, but may be the Phoenix sustains her. Who knows. 

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By goldenshot80
    @Silver2467 said:
    " Possibly. I am far from an X-Men expert; so if this has been brought up in comics, I would be unaware of it. But if she dies at a certain age, she should, hypothetically speaking. resurface at the same age. Now, it could be that she still ages and is just revived at whatever age she dies at, but may be the Phoenix sustains her. Who knows.  "
    Maybe..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.