Just a thought..

Posted by Dragoness1993 (268 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand Jean was brought back numerous times from the dead. As she is continuously reborn does this mean that she would stay the same age as she was when she died and not age?

#1 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly. I am far from an X-Men expert; so if this has been brought up in comics, I would be unaware of it. But if she dies at a certain age, she should, hypothetically speaking. resurface at the same age. Now, it could be that she still ages and is just revived at whatever age she dies at, but may be the Phoenix sustains her. Who knows. 

#2 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" Possibly. I am far from an X-Men expert; so if this has been brought up in comics, I would be unaware of it. But if she dies at a certain age, she should, hypothetically speaking. resurface at the same age. Now, it could be that she still ages and is just revived at whatever age she dies at, but may be the Phoenix sustains her. Who knows.  "
Maybe..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.