Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 7984 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Jean's not coming back in AVX? Bye, Marvel

• 53 results
    HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By HexThis

Tom Brevoot said the following...

5. As for the Phoenix Force, will we see a possible return of a certain former Phoenix wielder?

TB: I don’t think I’m spoiling anything by letting people know definitively that Jean Grey does not come back during AVENGERS VS X-MEN.

Let's see how many times over the past 8 years Marvel has exploited Jean Grey/the Phoenix to dupe fans and rob us of money.

-Messiah Complex

-Endsong

- Whatever the hell came after it with Emma discovering the Cuckoos are all her clones courtesy of the Phoenix

-The Sisterhood arc in Uncanny with 2 misleads

-Second Coming

- Virtually any Hope off-shoot

- Mutant Zero

- The cover of Uncanny where they claimed a female character would come back and that it wouldn't be a hoax or a joke...oh wait, it's Kitty

And many, many, many, many implications. I am so done with Marvel, I haven't bought a comic in a year at this point aside from Children's Crusade. I am just so sick of them talking down to us fans and twisting everything up.

They just cash in on her carcas again and again and again - I've bought comics again and again and again because I thought Jean would return. No more. I was going to write a blog but I already did a year ago or so and it's just not worth the effort any more.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

I want Jean Grey to return

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_

This is a point in their favor for me, although I absolutely agree with how you hate them cashing in on the suspense.

FrankenKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By FrankenKong

Why can't marvel ever bring people back in the right way and at the right time?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Mercy_ said:

This is a point in their favor for me.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gambit1024

I don't blame you. If one of my favorite characters got this treatment, I'd be just as mad as you.

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

Good for you. I don't agree with the reason for you dropping their comics, but I can sympathize with wanting to boycott them over all the stupid stuff they've done recently.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yung ANcient One

I'd love for them to promote another possibility, and you not buy into it. Only to turn out that Jean Grey did return. That would be sweet irony. I love irony, buttah no lie I'D hate it if Marvel did that to me somehow. Like I don't know if Marvel kept promoting a possibility of Bucky Barnes coming back, but never did.

(+)

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By _Zombie_

This is what made you quit? THIS? I agree with Mercy. I don't really care for the idea of Jean returning, so this is actually a positive for me.

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

@ZombieBigfoot said:

This is what made you quit? THIS? I agree with Mercy though. I don't really care for the idea of Jean returning, and this is actually a positive for me.

There was probably more. This was probably just the character that broke the camel's back.

Edit: I meant straw that broke the camel's back, but I guess 'character' works too.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Zombie_

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

This is what made you quit? THIS? I agree with Mercy though. I don't really care for the idea of Jean returning, and this is actually a positive for me.

There was probably more. This was probably just the character that broke the camel's back.

It's possible, yeah.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By jrock85

If they bring her back, who's image and likeness are they going to use to sell these nauseatingly idiotic events like AvX?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Blood1991

@Gambit1024 said:

I don't blame you. If one of my favorite characters got this treatment, I'd be just as mad as you.

Agreed

Then again I've stuck with Marvel when they were treating my favorites like crap still am for a couple really. Still it can't be easy to have Jean and Wanda as favorites being Marvel has turned them from characters into plot devices.

oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oraclefyre

I do agree that just doing that to a favourite character is frustrating. But the constant teases have just gotten ridiculous.

No Caption Provided
    Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#15  Edited By Trodorne

@ZombieBigfoot said:

This is what made you quit? THIS? I agree with Mercy. I don't really care for the idea of Jean returning, so this is actually a positive for me.

yeah i hated jean grey. did nothing but die on people.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Brevoort's just arse wipe, he hate's Jean Grey just as much as a lot of people do. But then, he must have enjoyed typing that up.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Yung ANcient One said:

I'd love for them to promote another possibility, and you not buy into it. Only to turn out that Jean Grey did return. That would be sweet irony. I love irony, buttah no lie I'D hate it if Marvel did that to me somehow. .

(+)

lol

No Caption Provided

i wonder who the hidden character is in avx 12................it doesnt look like emma frost

it remains me of x-factor's secret member

No Caption Provided
    Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hareil0079

@FrankenKong said:

Why can't marvel ever bring people back in the right way and at the right time?

You pulled the words right out of my mouth.

At least with this event it would've made sense!

Anyways... They said Jean wont be coming "during" AvX which means she'll show up after...i guess!?!?!?!?

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HexThis

@Mercy_ said:

This is a point in their favor for me, although I absolutely agree with how you hate them cashing in on the suspense.

Somewhat like Gwen Stacy, some people believe in not resurrecting her because it would cheapen things. Yet, Bucky's been resurrected under somewhat questionable circumstances and nobody objects (in spite of it formally being a major part of Cap's storyline). Cable spent a couple months dead and now he's back, Nightcrawler died and he's been quickly revived in a sense through his AoA counterpart, Angel died too and came back almost instantly. But Jean, for some arbitrary reason, must remain dead or the foundation of the MU will unfold!

I'm sure even if Jean lives again, Scott and Wolvie will still be able to find things to cry, whine, and argue about.

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Well, here's the thing. There have been many contributing factors but none of them cost me as much money. I bought every issue of Second Coming, every issue of Messiah Complex, I bought issues with Mutant Zero, and some from the Sisterhood arc and all to a really crappy result overall. I haven't bought from a crossover since, I haven't actually gotten anything other than Children's Crusade since. I get that it's part of the industry to generate interest but it doesn't justify shaking up your audience for scratch when you're hard up for new ideas and don't feel like relying on the billions of resources at your disposal that any long-running franchise would provide.

Also, the art in AvX is inexcusably bad, it looks like a parody of some sort.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Twentyfive

Read other characters. I know you are anxiously awaiting Jean Grey's return, but the lack thereof does not really justify dropping an entire line of comics. Marvel, despite all these events that contribute nothing towards their characters, still has good stories featuring most of their characters.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mercy_

@HexThis said:

@Mercy_ said:

Somewhat like Gwen Stacy, some people believe in not resurrecting her because it would cheapen things. Yet, Bucky's been resurrected under somewhat questionable circumstances and nobody objects (in spite of it formally being a major part of Cap's storyline). Cable spent a couple months dead and now he's back, Nightcrawler died and he's been quickly revived in a sense through his AoA counterpart, Angel died too and came back almost instantly. But Jean, for some arbitrary reason, must remain dead or the foundation of the MU will unfold!

I'm sure even if Jean lives again, Scott and Wolvie will still be able to find things to cry, whine, and argue about.

Bucky - Was retconned as never actually being dead.

Nightcrawler - I don't like it. I think it's a cheap way to have your cake and eat it too and that having him around took away from the emphasis losing 616 had.

Cable - Retconned to never being dead? Still bothers me. He died sacrificing himself so that others can live. Bringing him back or having it be that he was never fully dead the whole time cheapens the sacrifice.

Gwen Stacy should darn well stay dead.

Zoch81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#22  Edited By Zoch81

I want Jean Grey to return

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By ReVamp

Wait? You're mad because they didn't bring Jean back in AvX? That makes no sense to me. As in like, 0.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HexThis

@Twentyfive said:

Read other characters. I know you are anxiously awaiting Jean Grey's return, but the lack thereof does not really justify dropping an entire line of comics. Marvel, despite all these events that contribute nothing towards their characters, still has good stories featuring most of their characters.

And I do, I love the Scarlet Witch and would gladly pick up X-factor again or something. But it's a matter of principal for me, I don't like that Marvel is exploiting me as a Jean Grey fan over and over again for a buck. Once, twice, even three times was perhaps okay but this is just way over the top and it indicates to me that they don't actually value the fact that I'm a fan of and invested in their intellectual property. They just keep duping me along with many others into thinking Jean's coming back...not to mention, even if you don't want her to come back the misleads are still really tired.

It's sort of like how JJ Abrams convinced a bunch people there was some ultimate, brilliant answer resting within Lost's mythology. Everyone who watched was slapped in the face with one absurd revelation after another, soon enough the mislead of all the absurdities became the premise of the show rather any ultimate fulfillment. JJ Abrams eventually jumped ship and everyone was pissed with the finale. In essence, it's the same approach Marvel is taking with their fans, they're always promising the next arc, the next crossover, the next whatever is a game-changer that will explain everything. It never, ever does and the Phoenix force's inclusion really exposes it.

@Mercy_ said:

@HexThis said:

@Mercy_ said:

Bucky - Was retconned as never actually being dead.

Nightcrawler - I don't like it. I think it's a cheap way to have your cake and eat it too and that having him around took away from the emphasis losing 616 had.

Cable - Retconned to never being dead? Still bothers me. He died sacrificing himself so that others can live. Bringing him back or having it be that he was never fully dead the whole time cheapens the sacrifice.

Gwen Stacy should darn well stay dead.

Oh I understand the circumstance, I just find it interesting that Gwen and Jean have to stay dead but people are willing to accept ridiculous resurrections otherwise. Does anyone really think someone putting a bullet in Cap's brain would create an intricate scenario wherein there is even the slightest chance he'll come back and avenge his own death? Which usually causes someone to say "But Cap must come back, he's a founding Avenger!" Well, Jean's a founding X-woman and they've used the Phoenix Force as an arc in just about every incarnation of the X-men franchise.

I also generously didn't include Aunt May's wacked out, fake death in Spiderman.

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Nudeviking

She already came back in AvX: Infinite #2.

Infinite
    Infinite

Sure she was made out of moon dust animated by Cyclops, but isn't that really enough?

Avatar image for invisible_witch
    Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Invisible_Witch

@Nudeviking said:

Infinite
    Infinite

Sure she was made out of moon dust animated by Cyclops, but isn't that really enough?

To me that wasn't Jean more like a inner voice sort of thing from Scott

@HexThis said:

Well, here's the thing. There have been many contributing factors but none of them cost me as much money. I bought every issue of Second Coming, every issue of Messiah Complex, I bought issues with Mutant Zero, and some from the Sisterhood arc and all to a really crappy result overall. I haven't bought from a crossover since, I haven't actually gotten anything other than Children's Crusade since. I get that it's part of the industry to generate interest but it doesn't justify shaking up your audience for scratch when you're hard up for new ideas and don't feel like relying on the billions of resources at your disposal that any long-running franchise would provide.

Also, the art in AvX is inexcusably bad, it looks like a parody of some sort.

I agree with this on so many levels as a Jean Fan sometimes I feel like Marvel is kicking me in the balls.I feel like guys at Marvel think like this "Let not bring back Jean but instead lets uses the Phoenix Force That way we can make bunch of Cash without going thru the trouble of bringing her back

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By HexThis

@Nudeviking said:

Hahaha. Well, it's actually like rubbing salt in the wound since Marvel, like with every other storyline, has somehow managed to make the Phoenix force all about Scott and his inner conflict.

jcbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jcbart

@HexThis said:

@Twentyfive said:

And I do, I love the Scarlet Witch and would gladly pick up X-factor again or something. But it's a matter of principal for me, I don't like that Marvel is exploiting me as a Jean Grey fan over and over again for a buck. Once, twice, even three times was perhaps okay but this is just way over the top and it indicates to me that they don't actually value the fact that I'm a fan of and invested in their intellectual property. They just keep duping me along with many others into thinking Jean's coming back...not to mention, even if you don't want her to come back the misleads are still really tired.

It's sort of like how JJ Abrams convinced a bunch people there was some ultimate, brilliant answer resting within Lost's mythology. Everyone who watched was slapped in the face with one absurd revelation after another, soon enough the mislead of all the absurdities became the premise of the show rather any ultimate fulfillment. JJ Abrams eventually jumped ship and everyone was pissed with the finale. In essence, it's the same approach Marvel is taking with their fans, they're always promising the next arc, the next crossover, the next whatever is a game-changer that will explain everything. It never, ever does and the Phoenix force's inclusion really exposes it.

This is exactly how I feel about the entire Hope story arc. I swear we were supposed to be told something about her story in Second Coming, but nope, all we got was that she's a power mimic. We still don't know how she's a mutant, or how she developed her abilities at birth, or why she has a connection to the Phoenix Force.

Here I thought that Generation Hope would shed some light on that. Nope. AvX? Nope, now we're just getting Cap being a douche and crazy stupid connection to Iron Fist?! Marvel, stop stringing us along and tell your damn story. Whether Hope is Jean reincarnated, the last piece of the Phoenix Force in human form, or whatever else possible, I don't care anymore. I just want you to tell us and get this story over and done with instead of stringing us along. I bet absolutely NO questions will be answered come the end of Avengers vs. X-Men.

Avatar image for knightofcydonia
    Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Noctis

It's crap like this is why I rarely read anything from Marvel...

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: I say its a Doode. Either Kid Omega or Jeans son Nate Gray{?}

(+)

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@HexThis: Just for the record Cap, Bucky, and Cable coming back from the dead did cheapen things for me especially Cap. I honestly thought Cap's Death was going to be like Gwen Stacy's. A day that would've lived in Infamy, but when he came back I was like AW whatever Marvel You let me down Bucky was suppose to be the New Captain America forever.

II. I don't count AoA Nightcrawler as Kurt coming back, but that's just me though.

(+)

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#32  Edited By fodigg

Jean kinda made a cameo in one of the tie-ins, but I guess it was more just Scott talking to himself.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Crimsonlord53

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

@Yung ANcient One said:

I'd love for them to promote another possibility, and you not buy into it. Only to turn out that Jean Grey did return. That would be sweet irony. I love irony, buttah no lie I'D hate it if Marvel did that to me somehow. .

(+)

lol

No Caption Provided

i wonder who the hidden character is in avx 12................it doesnt look like emma frost

it remains me of x-factor's secret member

No Caption Provided

Only problem is that the Silhouette in AvX is male not female. I still say scott pulls a jean and dies to save the X-men and then comes back with jean for the x-men's 60th.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HexThis

@jcbart said:

This is exactly how I feel about the entire Hope story arc. I swear we were supposed to be told something about her story in Second Coming, but nope, all we got was that she's a power mimic. We still don't know how she's a mutant, or how she developed her abilities at birth, or why she has a connection to the Phoenix Force.

Here I thought that Generation Hope would shed some light on that. Nope. AvX? Nope, now we're just getting Cap being a douche and crazy stupid connection to Iron Fist?! Marvel, stop stringing us along and tell your damn story. Whether Hope is Jean reincarnated, the last piece of the Phoenix Force in human form, or whatever else possible, I don't care anymore. I just want you to tell us and get this story over and done with instead of stringing us along. I bet absolutely NO questions will be answered come the end of Avengers vs. X-Men.

Yep, none whatsoever. Marvel is just screwing around with Hope, they have for a while now. Every crossover lead into a new series which was supposed to explain the events of the crossover but really just lead to another crossover. "Messiah Complex" in 2007 lead to Cable's series which led to the "Messiah War" which, in turn, instigated the events of Second Coming which led into "The Five Lights" and "Generation Hope" then onto X-Sanction and now X-men vs Avengers. That's 5 years we've spent following Hope with very little to show for it.

And, really, have we not learned anything from Rachel Summers? Don't f***k with the original. You have a redhead with immense power and a connection to the Phoenix force and inevitably you'll have most of us wishing it were the real thing.

oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By oraclefyre

@HexThis said:

@jcbart said:

Yep, none whatsoever. Marvel is just screwing around with Hope, they have for a while now. Every crossover lead into a new series which was supposed to explain the events of the crossover but really just lead to another crossover. "Messiah Complex" in 2007 lead to Cable's series which led to the "Messiah War" which, in turn, instigated the events of Second Coming which led into "The Five Lights" and "Generation Hope" then onto X-Sanction and now X-men vs Avengers. That's 5 years we've spent following Hope with very little to show for it.

And, really, have we not learned anything from Rachel Summers? Don't f***k with the original. You have a redhead with immense power and a connection to the Phoenix force and inevitably you'll have most of us wishing it were the real thing.

I do agree about all the Hope nonsense. They teased it so freakin' much. Then it was like they abandoned ship on it. Add in the fact her characterisation went out of whack when they started Generation Hope, it just deterred me.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@oraclefyre said:

@HexThis said:

@jcbart said:

I do agree about all the Hope nonsense. They teased it so freakin' much. Then it was like they abandoned ship on it. Add in the fact her characterisation went out of whack when they started Generation Hope, it just deterred me.

Heck if we at least knew the purpose for the 5 lights I'd be a little ok with hope BUT nothing new or interesting revealed and Hope was only likable with cable

Mr Marvel82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mr Marvel82

@HexThis said:

With the way AvsX is going, there could still be hope for the return of Jean Grey in the end. And the art seems to be on the upward bound.

If you don't want to buy the comics until she returns, then don't. Get the graphic novels, and browse message boards/ comic book sites to stay afloat. Your $$$ speaks volumes.

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By UltraBiel

When they announced Avengers vs X-men the only thing I could think was: "There are sooo many reasons why this not gonna work, and marvel is going to find the worst of them to use. Jean's returning was the only thing that could make this crossover at least have something in return to fans."

After the past issues I was like: "What a Garbage! Marvel I congratulate you, this is way worst than I could possibly imagine!"

I'm 22 and I read super-hero comics since 5 and with sadness that I say that Marvel is dying for me!

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TAneT62

I want Jean back, more than anything, but i'm less understanding of this than you are.

Jean is my top 2 favorite comic book character, and her not returning is putting a burden on me, people that hate her character, well good for you, but people that do ... We want her back relentless of the main made up facts.

I want her back, period.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#40  Edited By Teerack

Hey now, come on. There's still "Hope". heh heh

oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By oraclefyre

@Teerack said:

Lol, I imagine your expression would match your avatar when writing this,

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By samuel_larson_10

i'm sure if jean did come back i'd probably stop reading. I just want characters to STAY DEAD!

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Osian2

@Teerack said:

No Caption Provided

:

Good one :)

oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By oraclefyre

@HexThis said:

5. As for the Phoenix Force, will we see a possible return of a certain former Phoenix wielder?

TB: I don’t think I’m spoiling anything by letting people know definitively that Jean Grey does not come back during AVENGERS VS X-MEN.

Let's see how many times over the past 8 years Marvel has exploited Jean Grey/the Phoenix to dupe fans and rob us of money.

-Messiah Complex

-Endsong

- Whatever the hell came after it with Emma discovering the Cuckoos are all her clones courtesy of the Phoenix

-Second Coming

- Mutant Zero

- The cover of Uncanny where they claimed a female character would come back and that it wouldn't be a hoax or a joke...oh wait, it's Kitty

And many, many, many, many implications. I am so done with Marvel, I haven't bought a comic in a year at this point aside from Children's Crusade. I am just so sick of them talking down to us fans and twisting everything up.

They just cash in on her carcas again and again and again - I've bought comics again and again and again because I thought Jean would return. No more. I was going to write a blog but I already did a year ago or so and it's just not worth the effort any more.

Hex, I think you might be happy with some recent news.....

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#45  Edited By fodigg

@oraclefyre said:

@HexThis said:

-Messiah Complex

-Endsong

-Second Coming

- Mutant Zero

Unless this is just more of the same and that's Hope dressed as Jean for the rumored Uncanny Avengers title. Honestly I think Hex would just be even more annoyed by this. Teases for Jean mean absolutely nothing now, which was Hex's point.

oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By oraclefyre

@fodigg said:

@oraclefyre said:

@HexThis said:

-Messiah Complex

-Endsong

-Second Coming

- Mutant Zero

Unless this is just more of the same and that's Hope dressed as Jean for the rumored Uncanny Avengers title. Honestly I think Hex would just be even more annoyed by this. Teases for Jean mean absolutely nothing now, which was Hex's point.

Eh, true. But it's almost confirmation. Nearly. Yeah. Like the other bazillion times they've teased it.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

hey marvel, here is an idea create a original character that is not from and make it mainstream.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#48  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Uncanny Avengers, woot.

RedQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By RedQueen

I had guessed that Marvel wouldn't bring her back in A vs X.... I was hoping she wouldn't be brought back at all ( like that's going to happen). Don't get me wrong - I love the character. Marvel just have no idea what to do with her/ how to handle her character. She's simply a plot device now. Bring her back- Kill her off.

Avatar image for oviouslyjeangrey
    oviouslyjeangrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By oviouslyjeangrey

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: Actually the person in the fire looks more like a man. I hope its jean grey though coming back, but coming but permanently.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.