Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Jean Grey, X-Men

unicorn84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By unicorn84

SHOULD JEAN GREY RETURN TO THE X-MEN, SHE IS TOO POWERFUL  TO SENSIBLY COEXIST ON A TEAM. IMAGINE GALACTUS JOINING THE FANTASTIC 4.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @unicorn84: you should try to not keep caps lock on the whole time lol
    unicorn84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By unicorn84
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:
    lol
    unicorn84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By unicorn84

Ok, for real real guys. Please give some input. Could someone as powerful as Jean rejoin the x-Men. and with this whole Hope Summers storyline coming up, how can she factor in as an useful asset with such power and basically shouldnt the focus be on Rachel Summers. The whole concept is becoming redundant.

sputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sputnik
    @unicorn84: coolness. very nice portrayal! haha
    sputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sputnik
    @unicorn84: totally. with her powers, jean totally takes the spotlight
    Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Cherry Bomb

I think they should trim her powers down a little :/ I like Jean, but she is/was getting too powerful 
    I'd like her to return without her getting the Phoenix Force like always and they should focus more on her mutant abilities and not her phoenix ones.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Cherry Bomb said:
    "  I think they should trim her powers down a little :/ I like Jean, but she is/was getting too powerful I'd like her to return without her getting the Phoenix Force like always and they should focus more on her mutant abilities and not her phoenix ones. "
    This. 100000000 times this. Cherry Bomb has hit the nail on the head so hard it went through the piece of wood and pierced the space time continuum. 

Jean needs a power loss, most to all Omega Level mutants do, stories aren't fun when the heroes and villains can restrucutre reality on a whim.
    Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Cherry Bomb
    @FadeToBlackBolt:  Awwh thank you so much! :D   

and I completely agree with you too, overpowered mutants or any overpowered characters aren't fun ... which is probably why Jean is always killed off since there's basically nothing left to do with her. So whatever they do, they just need to tone Jeans powers down and make it more like the older days. (:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.