Jean Grey & X-Campus

#1 Edited by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been reading X-campus and I noticed that Jean Grey is Called by Dr. Jean Grey and she's Charles Xavier's assistant. 
Is she older than the other students (like Emma, Ororo, Sebastian, Scott, Hank, Rogue and Logan) in this universe?

#2 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#3 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd assume she is.

#4 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: But that sucks! :(
#5 Edited by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

She seems to  be... but why did they emphasis BIOLOGY in bold??  Are they suggesting some sort of innuendo??

Moderator
#6 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: Maybe...Cyclops'll get to make out with the teacher's aid? :D
#7 Posted by Jake Fury (18064 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"She seems to  be... but why did they emphasis BIOLOGY in bold??  Are they suggesting some sort of innuendo?? "

Surely not, I mean the Professor and Jean.......nah no dirty thoughts from Chucky boy...
#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
"She seems to  be... but why did they emphasis BIOLOGY in bold??  Are they suggesting some sort of innuendo?? "
Surely not, I mean the Professor and Jean.......nah no dirty thoughts from Chucky boy... "
Chuck did used to have feelings for Jean in the regular Earth-616 universe ;)  
Moderator
#9 Posted by Jake Fury (18064 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Jake Fury said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
"She seems to  be... but why did they emphasis BIOLOGY in bold??  Are they suggesting some sort of innuendo?? "
Surely not, I mean the Professor and Jean.......nah no dirty thoughts from Chucky boy... "
Chuck did used to have feelings for Jean in the regular Earth-616 universe ;)   "

I know. I found that kinda....disturbing.
#10 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Because the biology class is for the students realize why they are mutants!
#11 Edited by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:

" @JCJQLB: Maybe...Cyclops'll get to make out with the teacher's aid? :D "

Yeah! He was so nervous in the class!

 Emma looks like a Hippie and Jean like a granny
#12 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read it, but apparently she is. Unless she's so smart that she got her Doctoral degree at an extremely young age.

#13 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB said:
" @xerox-kitty: Because the biology class is for the students realize why they are mutants! "
True... but there's less disturbing innuendo in the more straight forward explanation ;p
Moderator
#14 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB said:
" @iLLituracy said:

" @JCJQLB: Maybe...Cyclops'll get to make out with the teacher's aid? :D "

Yeah! He was so nervous in the class!

 Emma looks like a Hippie and Jean like a granny
"
"I...uh...I... feel as if I know you. As if we were lovers once, in another time... and another place..."
(Soft trumpet music plays as she walks off into the night)
#15 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Maybe they have an affair
#16 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: He doesn't say that!
#17 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: What is Emma doing to Cyclops??  Is she trying to embarrass/bully him?
Moderator
#18 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: Are you sure? Maybe my dialogue is more true than what was written in the comic.
#19 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Nope! She was just sensed that someone wasn't feeling well!
#20 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: Ah.  I thought she was influencing, not sensing :)
Moderator
#21 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: Yes, I'm sure!
#22 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: Well what does he say? That he's incontinent?
#23 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Nope! Sebastian, her boyfriend, said to her if she could read Scott's mind because he looked like he know every answers to the questions!
#24 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: No! He was like that because of his powers!

#25 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: Yes, "Don't...D-Don't...UNNNNGH!" is so much better than my dialogue.
#26 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: Ahahahah... Much more!
#27 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: I guess I'll never be a professional writer.
#28 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: Okay
#29 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB: I'm glad you're not upset about that.
#30 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham: Why should I?
#31 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18799 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to get this series O_o

#32 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

something was gonna come out of something in that scene

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.