Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Jean Grey should Return and make X-MEN exciting again

• 122 results
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1
    ANNA
    ANNA

Jean Grey should return and instead of her being with cylops, have her been  with wolverine, its's about time wolverine has real relationship with one of the x-men members, the woman he loves. Cylops would have to deal with Jean Grey moving on.
     There should  be two different x-men teams
    1 Cylops 
        Emma
        Beast
        kitty
        peter
        angel 
        Iceman
        Bishop
        Rachel Grey
        Polaris
         Sage

2 Storm
       Jean Grey
        Wolverine
        Rogue
        Gambit
         Psylocke
         Jubilee
         Cable
         Blink
         Cannonball
         Nightcrawler
    It's time Jean Grey & Scott Summers have chance of parenthood with both there son and daughter, while dealing with  there break up.
    Make x-men good again, sexy again with a lot of action and emotions
    Like Blue team and gold team the good old days.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Virago

Yeah, you TELL 'EM!

Dr. Faust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dr. Faust

So your just leaving half of the X-Men out because?

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By time1
    caption
    caption

First of I am picking best x-men members ever. The cylops will be leader of his team, emma second in charge  & beast third in charge.Storm will be the  leader of hers, second charge Jean grey & wolverine third. Cylops will have his daughter in his team and Jean will have her stepson in storm team. First time evers the summers & greys will be all together. It will created excitiment, interest and instead of a love triangle & a square instead.

If you remember blue team & gold team, they were so good cause there were so many great characters and interesting relationship. Even new X-MEN & X-TREME was exciting.

Age of apcolypse  X-Men was brillant. Bring Back Magento & Sabretooth in X-men comics
    Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ripcord

Those teams are not balanced at all. and Jean is better off dead. Screw Wolverine. You really telling me out of all the books he appears in monthly, he can't find a girl. I can't believe you said you were only using the best X-men of all time and didn't put Dazzler in there, or Havok.

Dr. Faust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dr. Faust
    Ripcord said:
    "Those teams are not balanced at all. and Jean is better off dead. Screw Wolverine. You really telling me out of all the books he appears in monthly, he can't find a girl. "
    agreed, Wolverine is getting too much spotlight these days, i want a showdown of Warpath and Wolverine where he gets his @$$ handed to him!
    EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Jean deserves to come back just as much as other characters.   After all they brought Colossus back after HE SACRIFICED himself.  He's one of the last X-Men that should've been resurrected.  She was killed off for all the wrong reasons but no way should she hook up with Wolverine.  Leave her alone.  She's not ready for any relationship, she just needs her own little team with her friends around her.  Beast, Storm, Angel, Iceman, maybe Gambit and Psylocke too.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By pixelized

omg. we all know the firecrotch will be back. she's one of the original x-men. do we really need another thread about it?

Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ripcord

The reason I want Jean to stay dead is because she's one of the main reasons Cyclops is depicted as so weak. His story is ten times better then hers. the only thing interesting going for her is the phoenix thing, and that's been done to death. Nothing original has happened when a story involves Jean in the past ten years. Screw her, I hope she rots in hell.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By time1

X-MEN
    X-MEN

First of the teams are balance,  Cyclops will have three members from the first x-men team, beast, angel & iceman, his girlfriend emma frost and daughter Rachel grey. Kitty & Peter another interesting couple. Bishop the timetravler, Sage should have a serious relationship with bishop. I hopefully Polaris & iceman should get to together. 
    Storm will have two of her best friends Jean grey & Wolverine, X-Men best couple in x-men history Gambit & Rogue.
    Blink & Powerful Psylocke. Cable would have conflicts with both wolverine and storm regarding leadership of team. Who wouldn't want cable & wolverine in the same team, do you remember the x-cuitoner song, they were brillant in it. Cable will also have conflicts with gambit regarding what happen in the messiah complex.
    Return Jubilee, who misses her relationship with wolverine. Blink will have conflicts with wolverine with regards to Sabretooth.Kurt & Cannonball will be the peacemakers of storm team, the ones you can
    reason with. Second of Dazzler & Havork character only compares to sage, polaris & blink, they don't compare to any other x-men character, psylocke better than both of them. 
    Jean Grey & Emma Frost
    Jean Grey & Emma Frost

Wolverine needs a relationships most other x-men have had one, the best person he should have a relationship with is with the woman he loves the most Jean Grey and that will create friction with both scott & emma and even storm.
    In the age of apocalypse story arch we got to witness that relationship, that was true class, it time it happens again.    
    Third of wolverine is x-men greatest character & one of marvel greatest character of all time, by the way warpath wouldn't be able to kick wolverine ass, have you seen who wolverine fought before. 

If Jean grey does return to the X-Men she shouldn't get with wolverine straight away, it should be a growing relationship, she should be away from scott and emma and the x-mansion, with storm team in rogue place. 
    Jean Grey
    Jean Grey

Cyclops is a boring character his powers are crap, the only thing that makes him interesting is his relationship with others x-men members, jean, emma, logan & cable etc.

Jean Grey is a brillant character, she x-men most powerful character and her relationship with others is excellent cylops, emma, wolverine, charles, cable & mageto. 

Both psylocke & colossus return, it's time jean should.

There should be two comics, Cylops team should be called uncanny X-Men & Storm should be called X-Men comic. 
    The first story should be called x-men reborn and involves jean returning x-men, it will involved the main x-men all together. 

Also they could do x-men comic, where Storm team vs Cyclops, wouldn't that be interesting. so much friction and drama. 

X-MEN Greatest
    X-MEN Greatest

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pixelized

Cavalry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cavalry
    Dr. Faust said:
    "So your just leaving half of the X-Men out because?
    "

--- because there are too many, imo.

Now, as much as I love the mutant mythos and high numbers of mutants popping up around the world, a comic book is a story, and you can dilute a story with too many characters. 

A strong story revolves around a central cast, and a central cast should never be too high in number.  It both makes switching between them a chore as you try and tell multiple stories at once, but it also subtracts from the plot and characterization of each character. 

If you have 48 pages to divide between a central cast of characters, and there are 20+ characters, you either have to leave some of them out (which begs the question as to why they are part of the central cast at all) or you can have 8 characters have an equal number of pages shared between them.

I feel that the X-men is cheapened by to many members/teams.  I prefer to think they should be the elites, as opposed to whoever comes out of the school with a passing grade.

Anyway, I digress.. I agree with the OP.
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online

Jean has never been exciting or interesting, one of the most overrated characters in comics ever.

They should bring back Maggott or Fantomex instead. Not totally overused and actually has potential to shake things up and make things exciting.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Korg

Jean has more important things to deal with than the X-Men's problems these days. Let her rest in the White Hot Room.

Ripcord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ripcord

Time, you must be smoking some of that stuff Weather Witch smokes. You're still living in the 90's. And alot of the shit you're saying to just stupid. Havok is way more important than just about 75 percent of the X-men including Iceman and Beast. Jean grey is a stupid b!tch who deserves the grave, but no she's in the white hot room. I hope they keep that b!tch there for fifteen years. You can even call Wolverine the X-men greatest character because his not. They've been ruining him since 1997. And Wolverine and cable together in bad in so many way. Cable would respect Ororo enough to listen to her, but never Wolverine. Jean is a scapegoat character. If they have a problem to big they call on Jean. That's stupid, and it makes the X-men les about the overall team, and more about her. That's the same problem I have wit Logan. The cocksucker is like that idol of almost all the writers working for marvel. The books are better off without them. Let other enjoy the spotlight. I hope you really go over the stroies of the past couple years, and tell me the impact Jean Grey would have had in them. A lot, I know. Then ask yourself would it have made the story better. The answer is no. She would have made things cheap and predictable. I know that's not your fault. It's the fault of the writers. She makes it easy on them, she helpes them water down characters. And Rouge and gambit are not the greatest X-couple in history. Put down the hash pipe, babe.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By John Valentine
    time said:
    "
    ANNA
    ANNA

Jean Grey should return and instead of her being with cylops, have her been  with wolverine, its's about time wolverine has real relationship with one of the x-men members, the woman he loves. Cylops would have to deal with Jean Grey moving on.
     There should  be two different x-men teams
    1 Cylops 
        Emma
        Beast
        kitty
        peter
        angel 
        Iceman
        Bishop
        Rachel Grey
        Polaris
         Sage

2 Storm
       Jean Grey
        Wolverine
        Rogue
        Gambit
         Psylocke
         Jubilee
         Cable
         Blink
         Cannonball
         Nightcrawler
    It's time Jean Grey & Scott Summers have chance of parenthood with both there son and daughter, while dealing with  there break up.
    Make x-men good again, sexy again with a lot of action and emotions
    Like Blue team and gold team the good old days.

"
    What the f**k.

Firstly:

Kitty is lost in space.
    Polaris and Rachel Gray has ben captured by the Imperial Gurd.
    Bishop is in the future chasing Cable.
    Sage and Psyloke are with the Exiles.
    Rogue is effectively MIA.
    Blink died.

Have you just not been reading X-Titles for over two years?

Secondly:

LEAVE JEAN GRAY ALONE!

As Korg stated, she's way too important to be meddling with X-Men affairs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
    deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She should NOT return.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By time1

Ripcord,

You must be drunk, or very high

Or your Hovork fan or Emma fan, if you are Emma fan that a bit predictable.

Cause you don’t know anything about comics !!!

Havork

First of  Havork is pitting image of Cyclops, only that Cyclops is a much better characters than he is.

What makes Havork so interesting is his relationship with Polaris and his relationship with his brother, Cyclops.

Emma Frost

If you are Emma frost fan that’s is very predictable, there are two reasons why people are interesting in Emma,

one the affair with Cyclops and two what she wears, men like her cause she is attractive,

but that no reason to replace jean grey.

If male fans wanted a cruel x-men lady they would go to Mystique.

If they wanted a attracted x-men lady they would go to Psylocke.

caption
    caption

Wolverine   

The reason why x-men are so great is cause of wolverine, why do think he been in some of the best stories, the best teams, why do think he has so many enemies?, how many crossovers has been in?, loads, how many havork been in ?

The reason why wolverine is such a popular character is because,  so many fans love him and writers will in assist on writing for him because,  he is that good.   

Beast & Iceman

Havork better than Iceman & Beast don’t make me laugh, iceman & beast have been in from the start, they were part of the original x-men team and they are still in today, iceman with his great powers & beast with great personality & brains as well as his fighting abilities.

1990’s & 20th century storys arcs

The era of 1990’s
    was brilliant time for x-men comics, some of best stories arc happen then, such as;  

X-Cuitoner Song, Age of apocalypse, Fatal attractions, Dark Phenonix saga , days of the future past, onslaught sage, deadly genesis. You know what made them so brilliant, Jean grey & wolverine features in most of those story arcs.

20 century story arcs 

Phenonix endsong was  a good story,  brilliant artwork and you know what make that so good,  Jean Grey !!!!.

Planet X good story, if it wasn’t for Jean Grey, Magneto would of wipe the floor with x-men and you know what awoke the phoenix, Wolverine !!!!

By the way if Jean wasn’t killed of then, do you think Cyclops would be still be with Emma, very doubtful.

The prime of Emma frost
    good story, you know what made that so brilliant, Jean found out the truth and took revenge, brilliant.

Bright new morning, good story, good artwork, you know what make that story so great Jean grey, Wolverine, Beast.

Messiah complex was average story; you know why, some of artwork good, some of the artwork was very poor, which let it down, and it was missing Jean Grey.

House of m good idea, poor artwork and average story

Endanger species & Decimation average story

Jean Grey

Jean Grey was X-Men first leadering lady, she been in x-men for so long, featured in so many great stories. She the only character that can create such  an intense love triangle between herself, Cyclops & Wolverine, make Emma frost jealousy of her. She has so much power and influence on other characters, you know what makes her such a good character she brings out spark in others, she is  essential character to the X-Men and X-Men comics today are seriously lack her character attributes.

Today

X-Men today are not that interesting infact, there actually kind of boring, the artwork has improved to a certain extend but, the storylines doesn’t compare to X-men in the 90’s. In the 90’s you knew what to expect such brilliance, today you may have great front cover, poor artwork inside or great artwork poor story or great story, poor artwork which lets the story down 

That’s why we need Jean grey to spice up things

Returning to Havork

In the original age of apocalypse he killed jean grey from behind, he really is a great character yeah right. An who killed havork,  wolverine.

In the x-cuitoner song hovork needed wolverine and the x-men to defeat the x-force. Havork is no way better than any x-men character, he doesn’t even compare to all members in the gold team and blue team from before and he won’t now.

Cable & Wolverine

By the way having Cable & wolverine in same team will make things exciting much better than today x-men, they may not always getting along but they always believe in same thing and stand by each other, An storm will always do the right thing no matter who she offends, Storm and jean grey as leaders,  I can’t wait to see that happen, x-men fans won’t know what will hit them  compare to Cyclops & Emma, Cyclops and jean history & storm & Emma difference of opinion it would be brilliant.

Rogue & Gambit

Rogue & gambit is x-men greatest couple you know why cause,  they have been through so much together and there still going strong, the 90’s period was there best time and x-men writers are still trying spice x-men comics by have new relationships which could never replace the olds one and doesn’t even compare to Rogue & Remy.

Who your favorite couple Emma & Cyclops, or Polaris & Havork ?

John Valentine,

I been fan of x-men comics since the beginning, I know what I am talking about.

What I am suggesting is an idea to make x-men interesting again by returning Jean grey, a having these two teams, will make x-men brilliant again.

X-MEN writers have always found a way to return characters to the x-men world, so they can return blink, kitty, Rachel, Polaris, sage & psylocke and of course Rogue. Bishop & cable can work it out; other characters in the past have work out there problems.

It’s time to make x-men brilliant again, wouldn’t you want Storm team to battle Cyclops team, and wouldn’t that be great.

How can people not missed this?

How can people not want this?

caption
    caption
    Jean & Logan
    Jean & Logan
    caption
    caption

How can people not love this?
    caption
    caption

X-MEN Writers do US a favor.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pixelized
    time said:
    "

Emma Frost

If you are Emma frost fan that’s is very predictable, there are two reasons why people are interesting in Emma,

one the affair with Cyclops and two what she wears, men like her cause she is attractive,

but that no reason to replace jean grey.

If male fans wanted a cruel x-men lady they would go to Mystique.

Have you ever read any of Emma's dialogue? she's funny, she has depth, she's interesting. way more layers than jean ever did.
    Avatar image for dr__victor_von_doom
    Dr. Victor von Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma is cocky and needs to be owned once and for all

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IcePrince_X

Just a point in mind, there is actually a comic series, the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix that molded the Summer Family Together for 12 years of their life.

Rachel Summers after the wedding of Scott and Jean brought their mind and powers to the future, where the young Cable is staying. There they raised up Nathan Summer to become what he is today. Before Rachel died in the story, she talked to Cable and her parents before letting them go back to their time line.

Its in that episode that Cyclops opened up to Rachel and even cried because of guilt of not really being there for her.

Though, I am open to the return of Jean Grey but the way she have been developed is waaay too much for the X-Men storyline to handle. Hers is the power already beyond just being a mutant, she has been made the White Phoenix, The Alpha Mutant or even the certified Omega Mutant that will only complicate things if she is made just a background....unless, she decides to be an anti-hero or a villain. 

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By iSHADOW

her story is just too convoluted and strange to be allowed back into x-books. it will just complicate things and interfere with good storytelling.

Gypsy King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Gypsy King

I have to agree with Ripcord on this, Time. You must be smoking some sh!t. And a lot of those storylines you have in the 90's storyarc thing aren't from the 90's. Dark Phoenix Saga??? In the 90's??? You really need to be school on the X-world, mama. You're just saying thing that don't make any sense. You know why many true x-fans don't want Jean back? It's simple. The writes make it so that she overshadows everyone on the team. Her character is more develped than Xavier's. Plus, you said that all those awesome storyline were awesome because they had Wolverine and Jean Grey in them. Darling, you just made the list for Noob Of The Year.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By time1

Gypsy king,
                  first of i was comparing 20th century x-men comics to 90th  century x-men comics, i probley should of included that in my  mistake, can you honesty tell me today comics are better than before comics, if you can your reading the wrong stories, or you have no taste or style, today,  the only thing that has improved  to a certain extend is some of the artwork.
     Both wolverine & jean have appear in some of the best storyries of all time,  those storyries are best cause jean grey & wolverine played a part in them.

Secondly
    Great characters such Psylocke & Colossus have return, Mageto, Apocalypse has return at one  point, Cable return a number of times and  it's time jean grey did as well, she just a great character.  if did she return she wouldn't be the main part of x-men team, we could see how others deal with her return.  Wouldn't you like to see how emma would reacted with her return. 

By the way who your faverite x-men character, faverite x-men team, faverite story ?

either way you have not taste or class  

GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By GreyGoose

JEAN GREY WILL BE RETURNING SOON IT WAS STATED AT THE COMIC-CON 08 THAT SHE WILL BE MAKING A RETURN
    but writers are gonna take there time on that project they want it to be fantastic

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By time1

That great news I can not wait, do you know if she will be returning for good or will it be a stand alone story. I think jean grey great, such a good character

Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Alpha Guard

OK, I don't read X-Men, but personally, I think Jean Grey was made too powerful, what makes her so great?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Erik

I would love it if Jean came back. The X-Men are too small time for her now though. It would be awesome for her to be doing some great stories dealing with having to do phoenix work. Maybe not even on Earth. I always loved her character and thought she could handle her own series if done right.

Gypsy King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gypsy King
    time said:
    "Gypsy king,
                  first of i was comparing 20th century x-men comics to 90th  century x-men comics, i probley should of included that in my  mistake, can you honesty tell me today comics are better than before comics, if you can your reading the wrong stories, or you have no taste or style, today,  the only thing that has improved  to a certain extend is some of the artwork.
     Both wolverine & jean have appear in some of the best storyries of all time,  those storyries are best cause jean grey & wolverine played a part in them.

Secondly
    Great characters such Psylocke & Colossus have return, Mageto, Apocalypse has return at one  point, Cable return a number of times and  it's time jean grey did as well, she just a great character.  if did she return she wouldn't be the main part of x-men team, we could see how others deal with her return.  Wouldn't you like to see how emma would reacted with her return. 

By the way who your faverite x-men character, faverite x-men team, faverite story ?

either way you have not taste or class  

"
    Time, Jean died and came back(it was the Phoenix posing as Jean, but you know what I mean), so you should stop making it sould like the writers are doing her an injustice by now bringing her back to life already. As far as you saying you were comparing the books, I'll be the first to tell you in no way, shape or form do they match up, but it because of how the characters are being handled. In the 90's, the characters were written better, the writers were more in touch with who they were, and also they had a good idea about what the fans wanted. Wolverine and Jean also played parts in the storylines in the 70's and 80's, and to be honest with you those books are ten times better than the 90's books. Now don't get me wrong, the 90's was stands out to most X-fans as being one of the best decades, but it's because during the 90's, the writers kicked ass. They took risks, they pushed the envelope, and made some hard chooses. AOA was kick ass. The first couple years of X-Force was kick ass. Fatal Attactions was kick ass. X-cutioner's song was kick ass. But the filler issues were just as good as the long story arcs. Jean even had a couple hard issues(X-men #28 come to mind. Get it if you don't got it.) Wolverine is a great character, noone can say at one point in team, they didn't like him. I mean, come on he's the guys who started the 90's trend that every hero team need someone with claws on it. What I don't like is that at some point it became Wolverine and the X-men.  Time, their have been storylines in which Jean and logan have not played big parts in that were awesome. Legion Quest comes to mind. As well as, Generation Next(part one of the Phalanx Convent), Several of the AOA books. X-Force's first fifteen issues were fire. Oh, and you wrote that Havok and X-factor needed wolverine and the X-men's help to bring in X-Force. Ha, Re-read X-Factor #84. X-Factor owned them the whole fricking fight. Honestly, I don't care for Emma Frost at all. She's nothing to me. I don't even like the fact that she's with Cyclops. Cyclops can do better. People like her for whatever reason, but she ain't shit to me. Oh, and you know if she came back she would be the main character in story arcs for like two years. My favorite character is Iceman. My favorite team is the first X-Force. My favorite story arc is AOA.
    Roguegirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Roguegirl
    Ripcord said:
    "Time, you must be smoking some of that stuff Weather Witch smokes. You're still living in the 90's. And alot of the shit you're saying to just stupid. Havok is way more important than just about 75 percent of the X-men including Iceman and Beast. Jean grey is a stupid b!tch who deserves the grave, but no she's in the white hot room. I hope they keep that b!tch there for fifteen years. You can even call Wolverine the X-men greatest character because his not. They've been ruining him since 1997. And Wolverine and cable together in bad in so many way. Cable would respect Ororo enough to listen to her, but never Wolverine. Jean is a scapegoat character. If they have a problem to big they call on Jean. That's stupid, and it makes the X-men les about the overall team, and more about her. That's the same problem I have wit Logan. The cocksucker is like that idol of almost all the writers working for marvel. The books are better off without them. Let other enjoy the spotlight. I hope you really go over the stroies of the past couple years, and tell me the impact Jean Grey would have had in them. A lot, I know. Then ask yourself would it have made the story better. The answer is no. She would have made things cheap and predictable. I know that's not your fault. It's the fault of the writers. She makes it easy on them, she helpes them water down characters. And Rouge and gambit are not the greatest X-couple in history. Put down the hash pipe, babe."
    maybe rogue and gambit are not the best x-couple but they belong toghether
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By pixelized
    time said:
    "I think jean grey great, such a good character "
    i hadn't noticed
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By time1
    Return Jean Grey
    Return Jean Grey

The storylines of the 70's and 80's was no way better than the storylines of 90's, the 90's had the best storylines of all time and great selections of characters, I did like story legion quest, i thought that was written very well, i wasn't to impress with generation next (part one of  phalanx convent). I just think the 90's peroid were so exciting and intriging, you couldn't wait to see what will happen next, today you don't really have that luxury, cause the storylines are not that well written.  I did like the x-force in the 90's, you know with cable, domino, shatterstar, warpath, siryn , boomer & cannoball they were great, i espicalley like the relationship with cable, domino, deadpool & copycat, they were brillant. I didn't  really care too much for x-factor with havork, porlaris & strong guy they don't compare to x-men & x-force during 90's.

In the 20th century I did like teams like new x-men and x-treme x-men,  x-treme x-men were tough, they would step right
    into action,new x-men wouldn't, they had more of  a calmer approach to action. The only highlight of new x-men was cyclops & emma affair and then jean discovering the truth. That's part of reason why I think jean should return, we could see if cyclops & emma frost relationship surives if jean returns, we would see how cable and rachel deals with her return. I don't think jean should get back with cylops straight way , i want her to be with wolverine they would make  a interesting couple.

Iceman is good character, he has great powers, but he not my faverite character.

Jean grey  is my second faverite female character, my first is Rogue 

Jean my third faverite character overall, it's a  tie with Gambit

my faverite is  Wolverine & Rogue

By the way I think cable is a great character

Best team blue & gold team of 90's

best storylines  x-cuitoners song, age of apoclaypse & fatal attractions

Übersoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Übersoldier

IT WAS CONFIRMED AT THE COMIC-CON

she's comming back now happy?

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By time1

Ubersoldier,
                         well that greats news,  

by the way what's your problem, i only sharing my views

Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Alpha Guard
    time said:
    "Ubersoldier,
                         well that greats news,  

by the way what's your problem, i only sharing my views"
    Well you share them time and time again, as if your view is the only view that matters, and everyone else should have the same view as you, but you don't give any reasons to explain your views.
    GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GreyGoose
    Übersoldier said:
    "IT WAS CONFIRMED AT THE COMIC-CON

she's comming back now happy?
    "

I AGREE WITH U I MEAN C'MON PPL IM A JEAN GREY FAN TOOO...SO STOP ASKING WHEN IS SHE COMMING BACK IT WAS CONFIRMED SHE'S BE BACK..

AND PLUS HELLO THE NAME PHOENIX IS A LITTLE HINT RIGHT THERE???
    warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By warlock360

YES

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By time1

Alpha guard and ubersolider you need  to get a life !!!

First of comicvine create this forum so you could share your views, which is what I did and i don't believe everyone should agree with me, I think it's fun to see what others views on thistopic. I already share my views why I think jean grey should return, you must not readed my post probley.

if you can dicuss what happens in comics today, why can't discus what you think  should happen or even bring up the past.

By the way it's a free country, if you don't like what say don't read  the topic

Do you have any topics that might interesting, share them, if you can ?

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#39  Edited By sora_thekey

Here's an idea:

Have a story where Jean/ Phoenix comes back saves Raechel somehow have her come back to the X-men then have Havock join her in her quest.......not yet revealed for cliffhanger porpouses........ and he drags along Polaris oviously. The she goes to the future and gets Cable along with unamed baby and brings him to the present. Goes to Scott and asks him to join them he accepts and Emma drags along. Phoenix's Quest is greatlyachieved that incloudes these X-Men to travel through time and space and dimensions, (something like Exiles) for a time and reach (People help me out with a quest I just like the team layout here).....

Anyways they good guys win one of the teamates dies (It's not who you think) and then the teams are divded with this Phoenix's team and the others having either beast or Storm as the leader of the other team NOT WOLVERINE.

iT'S HOW I WOULD HAVE DONE IT

Steel Panther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Steel Panther

Wolverine leading a team is stupid. You don't put that much pressure on the old dog. It's bad for his heart. Besides, he's a cocksucking butt pirate.

Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alpha Guard
    time said:
    "Alpha guard and ubersolider you need  to get a life !!!

First of comicvine create this forum so you could share your views, which is what I did and i don't believe everyone should agree with me, I think it's fun to see what others views on thistopic. I already share my views why I think jean grey should return, you must not readed my post probley.

if you can dicuss what happens in comics today, why can't discus what you think  should happen or even bring up the past.

By the way it's a free country, if you don't like what say don't read  the topic

Do you have any topics that might interesting, share them, if you can ?"
    Really Time, the title for this thread is "Jean Grey should return and make X-Men exciting again." What most people probably would have done is make the title "Should Jean Grey return?', or something similar to that. That title would imply that this is a discussion about if Jean Grey should return or not, not a thread about how much Jean Grey should return, which is what the title you gave this thread seems to imply. And also, you don't give any reasons as to why Jean Grey should return, and why she's such a good character. You just put it out there. Those are the main reasons I'm annoyed with you, try to grasp it.
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#42  Edited By sora_thekey

Anybody else notice that most good (and even bad) forums end when there's a problem between users....

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#43  Edited By Jaadu

I have to tell the truth, the x-men comics are A LOT better with JEAN! I've noticed!

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By time1

Jaadu
           I agree with you, I think to certain extend x-men comics are lacking x-women appearances, characters like psylocke, rogue, storm and kitty are not always in comics there not always in the team, the woman i have seen in most teams and comics is emma frost and she not a  better character then storm, psylocke, rogue and she no way better than jean grey. Emma frost & cylops are the only focused relationship in x-men comics today, i am sicked of tired of it, i miss rogue and gambit and jean and cyclops and jean and wolverine. Does anyone esle . The power and personality of jean grey is really missing in x-men comics and the comics are not that great without her.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online

Imo the most interesting X-Females are the newer ones.
    Surge, Mercury, Dust and Pixie are great characters. I'm dead tired of most of the old ones, so i'm all fore retiring some more of them for a while in favor of the newer ones.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By John Valentine
    time said:
    " Jaadu
           I agree with you, I think to certain extend x-men comics are lacking x-women appearances, characters like psylocke, rogue, storm and kitty are not always in comics there not always in the team, the woman i have seen in most teams and comics is emma frost and she not a  better character then storm, psylocke, rogue and she no way better than jean grey. Emma frost & cylops are the only focused relationship in x-men comics today, i am sicked of tired of it, i miss rogue and gambit and jean and cyclops and jean and wolverine. Does anyone esle . The power and personality of jean grey is really missing in x-men comics and the comics are not that great without her.
      "
    Well go and read a sh!t load of back issues and stop complaining to people who don't agree with you.
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online
    John Valentine said:
    "time said:
    " Jaadu
      "
    Well go and read a sh!t load of back issues and stop complaining to people who don't agree with you."

Well said.
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By time1

JOHN VALENTINE & MODERATOR
    EXCUSE ME I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT, THE ONLY FEMALE LEADERING CHARACTER IN X-MEN TODAY IS EMMA FROST AND SHE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD, SHE KIND OF A BITCHED. STORM IS NOT EVEN IN X-MEN COMICS THAT MUCH AND SHE IS A GREAT CHARACTER. SURGE, MERCURY, DUST, PIXIE, WHAT CRAP CHARACTERS, POOR EXCUSE FOR CHARACTERS. THEY DON'T COMPARE TO CHARACTERS LIKE JEAN, STORM, ROGUE AND PSYLOCKE. IF WOLVERINE, CYLOPS, BEAST, ANGEL, NIGTHCRAWLER AND COLOSSUS CAN USUALLY APPEARED IN X-MEN COMICS, WHY CAN'T THEY.

BY THE WAY I WAS AGREEING WITH JAADA, CAN'T YOU READ.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online

Yes, go ahead and say what you want, but John Valentine is absolutely right. If you want everything exactly as it were before you should read back issues.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By John Valentine
    time said:
    "

JOHN VALENTINE & MODERATOR
    EXCUSE ME I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT, THE ONLY FEMALE LEADERING CHARACTER IN X-MEN TODAY IS EMMA FROST AND SHE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD, SHE KIND OF A BITCHED. STORM IS NOT EVEN IN X-MEN COMICS THAT MUCH AND SHE IS A GREAT CHARACTER. SURGE, MERCURY, DUST, PIXIE, WHAT CRAP CHARACTERS, POOR EXCUSE FOR CHARACTERS. THEY DON'T COMPARE TO CHARACTERS LIKE JEAN, STORM, ROGUE AND PSYLOCKE. IF WOLVERINE, CYLOPS, BEAST, ANGEL, NIGTHCRAWLER AND COLOSSUS CAN USUALLY APPEARED IN X-MEN COMICS, WHY CAN'T THEY.

BY THE WAY I WAS AGREEING WITH JAADA, CAN'T YOU READ.

"

Actually Storm is featured prominently in both Uncanny and Astonishing. Dazzler is also another strong female character whom is featured in Astonishing.

You're so ignorant you probably don't even know who Surge, Mercury, Dust, or Pixie are or if you do you have probably never read a book with them in.... 

Move on: Jean has been out of the MU for over four years. If Marvel wanted her back so badly they would have placed her back in the X-Men: the fact that they were willing to exterminate millions of mutants with M-Day and not bring back Jean shows how little they care about her.....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.