If Jean has the nexus of probabilities like so......

#1 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

with the power of the phoenix force does that mean she could rebuild the world anywasy she likes, like the scarlett witch did?????

can jean make another house of m or worst if the bad guys brain wash her?????

#2 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: i think she might have enough of power to make it age of phoenix and it might happen if bad guys capture her and brain wash her to be evil

in uncanny x-men 137, the watcher told some robot guy that "jean could have lived to become a God, but it was more important for her to die a human." also he told the watcher that all she had to do was to think and her slightest thought could become a reality

#3 Posted by XsPectre28 (714 posts) - - Show Bio

jean is a nexus being like scarlet witch only difference is to why they are jean cause of the phoenix & wanda because of her chaos magic

#4 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@XsPectre28 said:

jean is a nexus being like scarlet witch only difference is to why they are jean cause of the phoenix & wanda because of her chaos magic

i dont know it could end up being another house of m but instead of no more mutants it would be no more humans....lol

anyways cant magneto flip a switch in the sentinels brain and make them attack humans instead of mutants?? i saw it in the cartoon but not in the comics...

#5 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a reason you didn't see it in the comics.

Additionally, they tried to make the phoenix 'evil' before. Didn't work out the way they planned. Went a little out of control.

And, I highly, highly doubt she would ever make 'no more humans' type thing. That'd just be... well, over done.

#6 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a reason you didn't see it in the comics.

Additionally, they tried to make the phoenix 'evil' before. Didn't work out the way they planned. Went a little out of control.

And, I highly, highly doubt she would ever make 'no more humans' type thing. That'd just be... well, over done.

So i guess jean couldnt make a different reality like house of m.....Still waiting for the trail of jean grey craziness to be over with

#7 Edited by darthphoenix (654 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be close to impossible for jean to be brain washed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.