I was wrong about Jean

#1 Posted by snyderman567 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Sort of. I never liked Jean Grey before now. I always though she was an incredibly boring, awful character. But Bendis has so far done a good job writing her in All New X-men. She is now vastly more interesting now than back then.

#2 Posted by XsPectre28 (714 posts) - - Show Bio

she armed with the knowledge of her future is displaying a new attitude!! she is not only becoming stronger in mind/personality but she is taking all her training very serious..... i cant wait to see this jean grown up

#3 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@xspectre28: people say that she is becoming unhinged.....i think she is but i hope she doesnt lose it. But i wonder when its time for the o5 to go back, maybe she wouldnt want to go back at all if she ends up dead. I can see the future dialogue now: Jean: We are not going back until Xavier's dream is achieved!!! Emma Frost: Oh Great! We'll never get rid of them.

#4 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@xspectre28: people say that she is becoming unhinged.....i think she is but i hope she doesnt lose it. But i wonder when its time for the o5 to go back, maybe she wouldnt want to go back at all if she ends up dead. I can see the future dialogue now: Jean: We are not going back until Xavier's dream is achieved!!! Emma Frost: Oh Great! We'll never get rid of them.

lol

#5 Posted by PwrdOff (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The tried and true cure to Jean hatred - actually reading her in a comic.

Jean is pure unadulterated womanhood, no one can read her and not instantly fall in love.

#7 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Sort of. I never liked Jean Grey before now. I always though she was an incredibly boring, awful character. But Bendis has so far done a good job writing her in All New X-men. She is now vastly more interesting now than back then.

im waiting for rachel to tell teen jean about how a jerk scott really is and then teen jean will punch adult cyclops.....it will happen...lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.