Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

I know that the phoenix five and magneto got judge by the phoenix

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

but scott said he would find a way to make things right, the only way i can think of that happening is if he gets jean grey's help

i know she just a kid but she has alot of wisdom and she still might have some phoenix power in her.

maybe she has to make them believe in something again or teaches them a lesson to be more sensitive

is this page foreshadowing the future, will scott need jean grey's help for something???

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JonSmith

Or, y'know, perhaps after viewing her entire shared life with Scott, an individual up to that point she probably didn't even look at with anything more than friendship, while simultaneously realizing he turns into a borderline sociopathic mutant fascist/extremist caused her to have a nightmare about him.

But I suppose that's too simple, hm?

snyderman567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By snyderman567

JESUS CHRIST WOMAN! WAIT UNTIL YOU READ THE NEXT ISSUE BEFORE WE CAN FURTHER SPECULATE!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

she doesn't have ANY Phoenix "left" in her because she never hasn't had the Phoenix yet

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

she doesn't have ANY Phoenix "left" in her because she never hasn't had the Phoenix yet

then why was bendis hinting about it???? if u kill jean u release the phoenix force and it will destroy them all

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean grey gains her telepathy but emma forst loses hers???irony is a *****

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By XsPectre28

if everyone did there homework they would know that the phoenix first became aware of jean when her friend annie richardson died & her powers first manifested. thats why the phoenix answered her call when she was piloting the ship in space. it also states that the phoenix & jean were always meant to be one thats why in every alternate universe the phoenix always comes to jean in one form or another. so to say that young jean isnt the phoenix yet doesnt mean anything it only means that she hasnt called for it yet. now thanx to all the events that has happened with jean/phoenix since the phoenix force died & started to merge with jean's human self plus all the force has learned from rachel & then all the other hosts plus hope when this jean becomes the phoenix jean will will be better prepared mentally because she seen her future plus the force will more likely relinquish control over to jean completely

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#8  Edited By x_29

Or maybe it was just a dream.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#9  Edited By time1

I think that what marvel going to do anyway.  I think Jean will help Scott be a better man, Emma sure hasn't. 
    @HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

jean grey gains her telepathy but emma forst loses hers???irony is a *****
    Ha ha, Karma people.  I wonder if Emma will be treated badly, now that Jean Grey back.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JonSmith: @danhimself: @x_29: @XsPectre28:

oh i liked the part in avx12 when a shadow figure who was probably jean's spirit helped calm down scott so hope and the scarlett witch could defeat him so the darkphoenix would leave him and he wouldnt destory the world

not even emma could help him, only jean and emma doesnt have a calming affect on men she makes them go wild, unfortunately with emma sex sells they dont want jean because she too classy and elegant

it reminds me of when there was a story called what if phoenix(as Jean grey) fell in love with wolverine......since wolverine didnt have a calming effect on phoenix(unlike scott who does) when phoenix turned dark phoenix she/it destroyed the whole world

jean and scott are a perfect match

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: @danhimself: @JonSmith: @snyderman567: @x_29:

i still think that teen jean will help cure scott's,emma's,magneto's power somehow maybe with her heart's blood like in new x-men 150 the end of here comes tomorrow....teen jean will have to teach them something they dont know about there past like now teen jean and scott are both orphans, or teen jean has to talk with magneto about trying to be a better person even when the odds are against you, or change emma frost into a better person like teen jean can make emma cry even while emma is in diamond form that would be miraculous

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#12  Edited By x_29

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

@time: @danhimself: @JonSmith: @snyderman567: @x_29:

i still think that teen jean will help cure scott's,emma's,magneto's power somehow maybe with her heart's blood like in new x-men 150 the end of here comes tomorrow....teen jean will have to teach them something they dont know about there past like now teen jean and scott are both orphans, or teen jean has to talk with magneto about trying to be a better person even when the odds are against you, or change emma frost into a better person like teen jean can make emma cry even while emma is in diamond form that would be miraculous

Why are you telling me this?

homosexuality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By homosexuality

Jean is the phoenix it is in her DNA.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homosexuality said:

Jean is the phoenix it is in her DNA.

Well said

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.