Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8004 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

I just thought of something about Scott, Jean, and Rachel...

xtremexfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle of the Atom is coming up, and with it comes the return of Kate Pride. Now, I may be wrong, but we've only seen Kate Pride in Days of Future Past, which coincidentally is where we first met Rachel Summers. We've never seen the origins of which timeline Rachel comes from, which got me thinking (a dangerous game). Rachel never discusses her parents from her timeline, and she never explains her true origins. I'm just wondering if maybe this is when she's born. Like any two stupid teenagers, Scott and Jean do the nasty, and whoops, there's Rachel. Is it so far fetched? I mean, Jean and Scott traveled to the future to raise Nathan. Maybe they traveled to this future to pop out Rachel...

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
    The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xtremexfan:

i always thought it would be hope summers instead of rachel...lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

I think that's a little too convoluted, even for Marvel, if I'm understanding what you're saying correctly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.