how much of jean greay is mutant?

#1 Posted by Rotten gun (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

does she get her powers, even lesser jean grey powers from the phoenix force? or is her mutation the ability to accept the phoenix force?

#2 Posted by Darkchild (41898 posts) - - Show Bio

im sry to say this but

YOU ARE A MORON

she was telepathic way before the Phoenix force

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild that wasn't necessary. Rottengun is ignorant true but there is no proof he is a moron. Jean grey(who goes by her name instead of code name for some reason, maybe cuz marvel girl is weeaak)has tk and tp. And yes tp means toilet paper.

#4 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how much mutant she is, but I do know one thing....

She's a whole lotta woman!

#5 Posted by Darkchild (41898 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i may have had no right to call him a MORON

lol but it irritates me when people ask questions to which the answer is right in front of them i mean just type in the name Jean grey in any search bar and u will come up with tons of info and even on er early childhood where her MUTANT powers manifested

#6 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"ok i may have had no right to call him a MORONlol but it irritates me when people ask questions to which the answer is right in front of them i mean just type in the name Jean grey in any search bar and u will come up with tons of info and even on er early childhood where her MUTANT powers manifested"

It's even in the movie! Finally! Something that's accurate!

#7 Posted by Darkchild (41898 posts) - - Show Bio

actually far from it her powers manifested when her best friend was hit by a car and she heared her screams of pain in er mind

#8 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"actually far from it her powers manifested when her best friend was hit by a car and she heared her screams of pain in er mind"

Dang, and I was so close to reaching inner peace....... Thanks a lot....

#9 Posted by Darkchild (41898 posts) - - Show Bio

ypour well come well im off mate its 130 here well 126 but im tired and i need sleepy

#10 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"ypour well come well im off mate its 130 here well 126 but im tired and i need sleepy"

Me too.... nod I'M NOT ASLE snore

#11 Posted by Rotten gun (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"im sry to say this but YOU ARE A MORON she was telepathic way before the Phoenix force"
not sure you are understanding the question, yes i know she is a mutant but where does it stop and the phoenix force begin? how strong would she be without it? the phoenix force is not a part of her evolution...yes? no? and a "mutant" as magneto would put it is an evolutionary leap from humanity. the phoenix force which gives her her power is not a mutation.
Post Edited:2007-07-22 04:22:53
#12 Posted by Kylie the witch (87 posts) - - Show Bio

in one issue it was said that people though jean was actually created as a way for the phoenix force to be contained but her job didnt completely go to plan.

#13 Posted by Darkchild (41898 posts) - - Show Bio

the ability to destroy everything in her path thats the pheonix force the rest of her abilities thats her

#14 Posted by Magda (1996 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"the ability to destroy everything in her path thats the pheonix force the rest of her abilities thats her "

yeah i say what he say

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.