How do you think Scott will react with Jean's return?

• 170 results
#151 Posted by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

@oviouslyjeangrey:

Then it will fit Marvel perfectly.
BB

#152 Edited by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@mtrakos:If he does become a villain there is so much potentail there, he knows the superhero community pretty well to know almost all of their strengths, weaknesses and tactics especially when it comes to the x-men and he could easily become one of the greatest villains depending how far he's willing to go. He might even form his own team of villains i.e. Magneto, Danger, Genesis and others.

if by "other side" you meant homosexual then no just no.

#153 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osian2: He would be a fantastic rouge. Cyclops's Brotherhood....

#154 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@Mercy_:

By looking at some upcoming covers, the Emma/Jean pairing can happen.
In the Avengers VS. X-Men #7 cover you can see the Phoenix force inside Emma and we all know that Jean is the PF which means Jean is inside of Emma <3 :D
BB

#155 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: look

#156 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't encourage him >_<

#157 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@Mercy_:

By looking at some upcoming covers, the Emma/Jean pairing can happen.
In the Avengers VS. X-Men #7 cover you can see the Phoenix force inside Emma and we all know that Jean is the PF which means Jean is inside of Emma <3 :D
BB

Dat Billy.

#158 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@mtrakos: Scotts best outfit he even looks better than Magneto :)

#159 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he does too or maybe he looks like a younger magneto but with different hair.

#160 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

For the first time, I think he looks good as Mags and it should warrant a change in his Wardrobe.

#161 Posted by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Are rogue and magneto dating? I think i read that some where

#162 Posted by katanalauncher (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh F*ck

#163 Edited by oviouslyjeangrey (400 posts) - - Show Bio

@katanalauncher: plz tell me thats a no

#164 Posted by Mercy_ (92674 posts) - - Show Bio

@oviouslyjeangrey: Kind of. They were and then Schism happened. Mags stayed in Utopia and Rogue went where she felt she would do her best work - teaching kids. So they're on opposite sides of the country and neither have really made an effort to reach out to the other.

#165 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osian2:

BRAVO very good points I totally forgot about her and Namor. Plus I agree with Logan getting away with everything but in my opinion its true theres always that one guy who everyone loves and has very low expectations for him, so he gets away with things. While other guys are out there carrying High Expectations don't.

The phrase, "I expect BETTER from you."

but thats LIFE

anyways

My comeback to combat your point is she could be doing it solely to deceive him. Besides on one comic I read this one time :P She said she loved Cyke because she could see a side of him no one can adding that shes the only person that has seen his eyes.

but either way whatever happens I'll Support Cyke as a Villain as Emma's Man as Jean's Man. Whatever.

To everyone:

Jean and Bobby is a no no for me but whatever, and I like the idea of BobKat. Plus Colossus being all heartbroken.(ps I love Pete dont get me wrong.)

(+)

#166 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One:I never really thought about her just using Namor good point. But now that makes me think that she could just be using Scott :( Personally I do think that she loves Scott I just don't think that he loves her as much as he does Jean (I don't think they would have got together if it wasn't for Jean altering his mind).

Cyclops gets a lot of crap for his recent decisions in events such as Second Coming, Secret Invasion and Utopia yet all his plans were successful and although some objected none of of the gave him any alternatives or even challenged him for leadership they just whined (Beast) or left (Beast again and Wolverine)

It annoys me that Beast acted as though Scott was scum for creating x-force but when he found out that logan started it up again he basically just accepted it.

Scott is my favourite marvel character and hopefully he will get a shot at redemption but if he does go villain he has the potential to be one of the greatest in the marvel universe.

#167 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osian2: Good point but why would she use Cyke? then again someone can come up with a master plan excuse to a very evil plot and showing how truly heartless she has always been. ehhh

If Cyke does become a villain I hope he pwns, but honestly I rather see him die for a greater cause and have everyone Wake up and appreciate Scott. For some reason people always do that in real life.

Good Debate carry on.

(+)

#168 Edited by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One:She might not be using him for evil but it is possible she's using him to keep her position as one of the x-mens co-leaders. If Scott didn't start a relationship with Emma but carried on with the x-men she wouldn't have anywhere near the amount of respect or influence she has now. She was a villain that nobody trusted or liked until Cyclops gave her a chance. I hope i'm wrong though he's had enough telepaths messing with his mind.

If he does become a villain how memorable he will be depends on how extreme he will become but I think its more likely that he will die in some heroic way and only then will the other heroes realize all that he's done for mutants. But I don't want either of these to happen because I like reading about him.

#169 Posted by njones5 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

She needs to get someone else not wolverine or cyclops

#170 Posted by TrekGrey (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@njones5 said:

She needs to get someone else not wolverine or cyclops

I agree with you!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.