Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

another Jean vs emma topic but different......

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

because i just read that jean grey is in 4070 issues and emma frost has 3377......i wonder if emma would catch up and another fun fact is cylops has 6347.....is it just me or does cyclops is the main reason for x-men because it revolves around his life???

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crimsonlord53

Maybe because he was and is the only member of the O5 who has stayed a part of xavier's school. Beast has being an avenger bobby left jean has died and warren was or is a horseman

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How long was it just the original 5? Made such a big deal of but meh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.