A Jean Grey movie

Posted by PhoenixHell (124 posts) - - Show Bio

If there were to come out another Jean Grey movie. Depicting her return from X3 or from the comics White Hot Room. Who would you like to play Jean? 
And who would you like her new love interest be? And who would play her Family?
#1 Posted by JCJQLB (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Famke Janssen

#2 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio
@JCJQLB said:
"Famke Janssen "

yeah 

I think it would be cool if they made it a what if movie and she traveled to a bunch of realities, she could meet Cable, Nate, and Rachal. It would be a great way to make an AoaA without actually making one
#3 Posted by PhoenixHell (124 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama:
Ok! I'm blonde Phoenix today. But what's AoaA?
#4 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey movie huh....lol right. 

#5 Posted by PhoenixHell (124 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lustwish:
If you aren't going to be serious. Don't post on my blog.
#6 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Erica Durance would be good IMO. 

#7 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see a movie in which Mr. Sinister is shown "playing" with Scott Summers' and Jean Grey's lives.  Perhaps we could see X-Man debut later on? 

#8 Posted by x Phoenix (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Famke Janssen is and will always be perfect for the role of Jean! 

@Edamame That's a REALLY a good idea!
#9 Posted by GREGalicious (476 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally would have no problem with Famke Jansen still playing her expecially if were keeping to the original movie timeline. I dont really think she needs a love interest if its about her phoenix orgins tho and dont really care who plays her family as long as they can act.

#10 Posted by XMenStormFan1 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

very doutfull because we all know about jean she goes to the x-mansion and grows up there thats her story !!

#11 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@XMenStormFan1 said:
" very doutfull because we all know about jean she goes to the x-mansion and grows up there thats her story !! "
 and the fact that the last movie was Phoenix laced,Still they need to bring the fire rapture next time dammit!!! 

A Jean movie wouldn't be very interesting, i mean her background  is basically; she was a suburban kid who found out she was a mutant,Xavier recruited her and she fell in love with Scott and became an X-men...if that's the case they might as well make a first class movie like they are doing now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.