wtf

#1 Posted by Nezhno (39 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAH THESE GUYS ARE DICKS THEY TELL YOU THAT YOUR SPECIAL & THIS IS A SAFE HAVEN FOR MUTANTS RIGHT WHEN THEY SAY THAT TO THE MUTANTS PARENTS OR GUARDIANS BUT THEY DONT TELL THEM THERE GOING TO BE SUPERHEROES & MIGHT END UP DIEING IN COMBAT IN A FIGHT THEY DONT COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND BUT YET THEY DO TO TELL THEM ITS FREE THOUGH YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE A HORIBLE GUARDIAN TO SEND A CHILD THERE I MEAN COME ON.

-ANY LOVE X-MEN.
#2 Posted by Nezhno (39 posts) - - Show Bio

respond if you think it's horrible place for kids

#3 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

for normal kids yeah, but for mutants it may actually be better then being an outcast to others in public

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

fail

#5 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"fail"

Lmao.

#6 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Nezhno says:

"wats "fail" suppost to me Resonate"

n00b

#7 Posted by Nezhno (39 posts) - - Show Bio

wats "fail" suppost to me Resonate

#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Nezhno says:

"wats "fail" suppost to me Resonate"

Lol.

It means that your first post failed. Kinda self-explanatory.

#9 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

well technically, when the bus got destroyed by Stryker's purifiers, they weren't mutants anymore.

#10 Posted by Noituolove (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the mutant children would have probably been outcasted in the streets and publicly killed wor tortured with no more remorse then a horse with a hurt leg anyway, the Insitute is a better place to be. However the choice to be on a team does lie on the student themself. No one was ever set on a team that didn't want to be there. Most parents before the school went public were led to beleive that there was no extra levels and that it was just a normal school. Not everyone knows of the lower levels and they did not alone take on the world. Having super villians and everything under the sun against that School and all it's inhabitants doesn't help anything. The School is safer then the world they came from in the end.

#11 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

You do have a point but regarless of that I thought the X-Men firing members because they were no longer mutants was really cruel of them

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.