- Scan 1: He has the "Speed of a god"
- Scan 2: He out ran a World Army "helicopter"
- Scan 3: He can run up walls, super-speed parkour!
- Scan 4: Saves a couple from a hord of apokorats.
- Scans 5-6: There's no way of knowing for sure, so I'll just say 15 seconds. In roughly 15 seconds he runs from Lansing Michigan to Silesian Beskids Poland. That's a distance of 4,593.1 miles. So he was running 306.2 miles per second. That's also 18,379.6 miles per minute. That's 1,102,358.3 miles per hour or Mach 1448.6.
Keep in mind all that stuff^ is within minutes of getting his powers.
- Scans 1-2: he helps knock down Grundy and takes a rock shattering hit to the back just fine.
- Scans 3-4: drops the Atom, is able to punch his helmet off in 1 hit.
- Scan 1: Speedblitzes World Army soldiers .
- Scan 2: Dodges the Atom.
- Scan 3: Wesley Dodds captures Jay's mom, so Jay stops.
- Scan 6: Super-speed kicks debris at the soldiers, grabs Khalid and his Mom and runs away.
- Scan 1: takes a magic spell and another rock busting hit and is fine.
- Scans 2-3: Fights the "Great Beast", His suit is getting shredded but he is fine.
- Scan 4: He is the one who inspired Khalid to become Dr. Fate.
- Scan 5: His suit is his subconscious.
- Scan 6 Speedblitzes more ground troops.
- Scans 1-2: Showing great agility.
- Scan 3: Dodges Omega Beam, is not effected by Bedlam's TP.
I'll update next month when Jay fights evil Superman.