Follow

Jason Voorhees

Character » Jason Voorhees appears in 105 issues.

Mommy's boy and legendary Crystal Lake 'Slasher', Jason was the multi homicidal main character of the Friday The 13th, franchise. Seeking for vengeance, Jason is considered the most brutal mass killer of all time in the film world.

Would Jason have been better in Mortal Kombat?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

So I purchased Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition a few days ago, and it is fun! :D Today or well just a short time ago, I played as Freddy from the Nightmare on Elm Street series and he is...a nice character, his moves are interesting moreso his fatalities and the like.

However I can't help but feel that Jason would have been better in MK. They wouldn't need to do the undead one, the remake Jason would be more then enough...its just Freddy to me never struck me as a fighter type of character(...unless of course FvJ in which he somehow knows martial arts...). I feel like Jason would have made a better DLC character, in fact...why couldn't they just put in both?

Anyway...I mean I could see Jason having some nasty and brutal fatalities along with some good moves given the character and so forth. So anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Avatar image for herokiller12344
    Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think so.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

I've had this conversation before, as a fan of the game and Friday the 13th, and I say yes, Jason would have been much better, or at least include BOTH of them. Jason could have had some great fatalities, maybe some back breaking, or knocking someone's head off, or a flying machete, etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.