Follow

Jason Voorhees

Character » Jason Voorhees appears in 105 issues.

Mommy's boy and legendary Crystal Lake 'Slasher', Jason was the multi homicidal main character of the Friday The 13th, franchise. Seeking for vengeance, Jason is considered the most brutal mass killer of all time in the film world.

New Friday the 13th comic series, based on the remake?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Whadda ya think? I mean the movie nearly made $100mil on a $19mil budget...now that is impressive, and it certainly did good as far as a slasher fick goes compared to some other remakes out there. A sequel is more then likely gonna happen, they would be complete idiots not to make another movie...

So on that note, would a new comic series be good? Avatar Press and Wildstorm did a rather good job with the comics, the artwork was done rather well and they really made Jason into a much badder and ruthless killer(not that he wasn't one already).

I feel another comic series, only this time having Jason be normal and not a zombie(well...I mean in the movie, he wasn't normal really but you know what I mean) it would be a new take. Show Jason as the survivor as the movie depicted and so forth, would be nice I think.

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be pretty awesome, lots of possibilities to explore, a prequel displaying how he came to be a brutal survivalist outcast would be nice.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.