Follow

Jason Voorhees

Character » Jason Voorhees appears in 105 issues.

Mommy's boy and legendary Crystal Lake 'Slasher', Jason was the multi homicidal main character of the Friday The 13th, franchise. Seeking for vengeance, Jason is considered the most brutal mass killer of all time in the film world.

Jason voorhees vs Micheal myers

Brainiac1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Brainiac1.0

This just like mt other forum it is based on the micheal myers and jason voorhees in the picture

Jason Voorhees

vs

Micheal myers

This time it is fair. Because last time it looked to much in myers favor beacuse jason was not at his best.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RealityWarper

Jason, i think that he is stronger than Michael and he has a magical nature. :)

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Charmcaster

Anna Wintour

lionel hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lionel hunter

this is supposed to be in the battles section

leader 2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By leader 2099

do not make me laugh what Michael gonna do Jason He is not 10 year old girl babysitter or aging lame mental doctor he ripped his arm off

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brainiac 1.0
    leader 2099 said:
    "do not make me laugh what Michael gonna do Jason He is not 10 year old girl babysitter or aging lame mental doctor he ripped his arm off"

You didnot need to ressurect this thread I made a better one I will give you the link.
    Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Nerx

they are both pretty much immortal-like , but Jason's weapon of choice happens to have a size advantage. There is no way a knife could beat a machete ...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By never give up

lol so many views not many posts.

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Wait Jason or Jason X?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
    Jason would win
    kenshiroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By kenshiroo

I think Jason win, hes stronger tha michael, hes an undead supernatural killer, nothing can stop him!! Electrocution, gas, freeze, explosion body can´t effect with him, even mistical powers from necronomicron can´t hurt him!!
    Michael is a little pony!! Jason is stronger than Freddy too!!

The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By The Sadhu

Jason wins easily!
    Love7Xhanantos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Love7Xhanantos

didnt they already make a movie about this

SuperDoahBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SuperDoahBoy

Jason wins this hands down. He is crazy strong with a touch of the supernatural, plus his trademark machete puts Micheal's trademark kitchen knife to shame. Even without his machete Jason shows his creative side by killing you with whatever he can get his hands on, even without a weapon he destroys people. Anyone remember the kill where he pushes a person's face into the inside wall of a RV so hard it makes a mold of their face on the outside, or Kane Hodder's (The man behind the mask for most of the movies) favorite kill where he just beats the person to death inside of the sleeping bag against a tree.

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By Abishai100

Videodrome: Vanities

First, some minor points:

1. We need a Myers-Voorhees thread for the Jason board, so it feels right, even if someone could have posted it in Battles

2. Michael Myers doesn't just grab knives, he wields them, so they're not insignificant

3. Myers is magical/supernatural as well (in tone), since he haunts the otherwise peaceful mystical festival of Halloween

That said, what would really be satisfying, given that horror film avatars such as Jason and Leatherface are now making drawing-boards for various video game designers, is if there was a Myers-Voorhees video game presented in the format of the Aliensci-fi horror film franchise video games (i.e., Alien: Isolation). Such a video game would pit Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees in some underground cave labyrinth perhaps with the player choosing to be one or the other and then hunting the other while also dealing with pesky miners, cops, pedestrians, vandals, etc.

If there was a satisfying Myers-Voorhees video game, then fans could cast stalking-hunting scenarios more clearly.

After all, both Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees represent a human fascination with misfortune. Myers terrorizes our vulnerabilities regarding peaceful self-disguise, while Voorhees terrorizes our vulnerabilities about unmonitored grounds (i.e., campgrounds, forests, abandoned streets, etc,).

I would give the edge to Jason Voorhees, since he epitomizes murder (but not because he is necessarily more cruel!).

I like comparing Jason and Michael to comic book super-villains. Jason Voorhees is a lot like Venom, the monstrous nemesis of the heroic Spider-Man (Marvel Comics), while Michael Myers is a lot like Hobgoblin, the demonic nemesis of Spider-Man.

So bring on the Alien-crafted Myers-Voorhees video game!

Alien: Isolation

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason wins this.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason Wins for Sure.

Michael can definitely put up a good fight, but I don't see him putting Jason down...at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.