Follow

Jason Voorhees

Character » Jason Voorhees appears in 105 issues.

Mommy's boy and legendary Crystal Lake 'Slasher', Jason was the multi homicidal main character of the Friday The 13th, franchise. Seeking for vengeance, Jason is considered the most brutal mass killer of all time in the film world.

Can there be a victor?

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Day Hunter

Ok well we've seen Freddy VS Jason and we know how it ends. But I got a question can there really be a victor in the battle between Freddy and Jason?

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
    ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Not really. Both of them have the audacity to keep making movies. I personally would have liked to see Jason win, plain and simple. He's much more imposing than that imp.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Day Hunter

Well I kinda like them both, but I've never read the comics and I haven't seen all of any of the Nightmare movies. I've seen most of the original Friday the 13th movies and I intend on seeing the new one, but really Freddy can't be killed and everytime Jason dies he comes back somehow so.....

bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bioghost

they actually made a "squeal" in comic.
    give me a sec let me see i can find the cover.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Freddy can only be killed when you wake up during one of his nightmare sequences and kill him while he's in the real world. Since Jason did just that, Freddy did technically die according to the rules of his movie. However, we do not know if the fight was just a dream to begin with. If that was the case, Jason would have just made Freddy's storyline hiccup in that the death of Krueger had no effect upon it. Either way, Jason wins in the end since he cannot be stopped by Death as a concept or a natural force.

bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bioghost

here you go.
    this story happen after the movie.
    Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Day Hunter
    Warsman said:
    "Freddy can only be killed when you wake up during one of his nightmare sequences and kill him while he's in the real world. Since Jason did just that, Freddy did technically die according to the rules of his movie. However, we do not know if the fight was just a dream to begin with. If that was the case, Jason would have just made Freddy's storyline hiccup in that the death of Krueger had no effect upon it. Either way, Jason wins in the end since he cannot be stopped by Death as a concept or a natural force."
    Well Jason never killed freddy, at the end of the movie Freddy winks.

bioghost said:
    "
    here you go.
    this story happen after the movie."

Oh cool, I need to find those two comics.
    bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bioghost

actually it six issue.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Day Hunter

so who wins in the comics?

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
    Day Hunter said:
    "Warsman said:
    "Freddy can only be killed when you wake up during one of his nightmare sequences and kill him while he's in the real world. Since Jason did just that, Freddy did technically die according to the rules of his movie. However, we do not know if the fight was just a dream to begin with. If that was the case, Jason would have just made Freddy's storyline hiccup in that the death of Krueger had no effect upon it. Either way, Jason wins in the end since he cannot be stopped by Death as a concept or a natural force."
    "
    That's why it's such a continuity error, just like all franchises such as these two. They want more movies so they bring back the main killer through a strange or obscene way that makes no sense.
    bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bioghost
    Day Hunter said:
    "so who wins in the comics?"

let me try to remember.
    i belive it ash.
    he sent them both to hell with the book of nercomaly (i have no idea how to spell it)
    Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Day Hunter
    Warsman said:
    "Day Hunter said:
    "Warsman said:
    "
    That's why it's such a continuity error, just like all franchises such as these two. They want more movies so they bring back the main killer through a strange or obscene way that makes no sense."
    Yea I mean really it was a kinda cool movie but seriously, if they aren't going to permanently kill one of them off then whats the point since they both keep coming back. I mean they should have killed one of them for a few years then they could have brought them back but drop the old storyline.
    Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Lady Tlieso

I like the movie but you had to know going into the theater that there was no way one of them would permanently die. Their companies make way to much money off them for that to ever happen.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Day Hunter
    Lady Tlieso said:
    "I like the movie but you had to know going into the theater that there was no way one of them would permanently die. Their companies make way to much money off them for that to ever happen."
    Well I meant just make like Jason or Freddy just kind of dropping off the map for a little bit and then bring them back at a later date.
    Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lady Tlieso
    Day Hunter said:
    "Lady Tlieso said:
    "I like the movie but you had to know going into the theater that there was no way one of them would permanently die. Their companies make way to much money off them for that to ever happen."
    Well I meant just make like Jason or Freddy just kind of dropping off the map for a little bit and then bring them back at a later date."
    They kind of did didn;t they? Freddy hasn;t had a new movie out since then & the first Jason since then is out 2-13-09.
    Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Day Hunter
    Lady Tlieso said:
    "Day Hunter said:
    "Lady Tlieso said:
    Well I meant just make like Jason or Freddy just kind of dropping off the map for a little bit and then bring them back at a later date."
    They kind of did didn;t they? Freddy hasn;t had a new movie out since then & the first Jason since then is out 2-13-09."
    There is a scheduled remake of Nightmare for later this year. But yea I guess they did.
    Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lady Tlieso
    Day Hunter said:
    "Lady Tlieso said:
    "Day Hunter said:
    "Lady Tlieso said:
    They kind of did didn;t they? Freddy hasn;t had a new movie out since then & the first Jason since then is out 2-13-09."
    There is a scheduled remake of Nightmare for later this year. But yea I guess they did."
    Really? I havn;t heard anything about that, awesome. :-)  I've always liked Freddy better then Jason.
    bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bioghost

to me jason will be my fav killer.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Day Hunter

I've never seen any of the Freddy movies other than Freddy vs Jason. I hadn't see any but like 10 minutes of one of the Jason movies. I'm watching the Jason movies before the new one comes out and then I'm going to watch the Nightmare movies. But yea I use this site called IMDb.com and it has a list of all of the movies that came out from the past years and all of the announced movies that will come out this year and the next few years from now and I saw a nightmare movie, pretty sure its supposed to be this year.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lady Tlieso

oh IMDB is awesome.

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Day Hunter
    bioghost said:
    "to me jason will be my fav killer."
    I like Jason better as well.....of course I've not seen any of the Nightmare so really I can't judge.

Lady Tlieso said:
    "oh IMDB is awesome."

totally I use it all the time. lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.