Would Jason Todd kill Dick Grayson?

#1 Posted by Regas13 (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think he would kill nightwing?

#2 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

What? Just 'cause?

No. Why would you even wonder that? I mean, Todd's a jerk and all, but... No.

#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (9115 posts) - - Show Bio

No.He had a chance to kill him and Damian in Batman and Robin

#4 Posted by havoc1201 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Pre 52 Jason would if it fit in his plan but not just to kill him it would be for something. New 52 no way they changed him into a anti hero i guess,

#5 Edited by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Not without a reason. I'm sure that if Dick was standing in the way of something that Jason really wanted, then yes, but he wouldn't put a cap in his head for no reason. Of course the better question is COULD Jason kill Dick, and that answer is no.

#6 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@r3d_rob1n said:

Not without a reason. I'm sure that if Dick was standing in the way of something that Jason really wanted, then yes, but he wouldn't put a cap in his head for no reason. Of course the better question is COULD Jason kill Dick, and that answer is no.

well he could he's had plenty of chances

but no he wouldn't

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (35982 posts) - - Show Bio

He's tried in the past before in BTFC if I recall correctly. He's had chances since then but hasn't. Would he as far as New52 goes? No.

#8 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Flashpoint (Like literally right before in Batman and Robin when Jason was really drinking that crazy sauce or in Battle for the Cowl) yeah, but not now. Would kinda go against the entire point of him redeeming himself by working with Batman Inc. Bruce'll forgive him killing random thugs but not his heir.

Unless he surprised Dick he wouldn't be able to anyways.

#9 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

PREN52 I think he would have. But his character has really changed in the N52. He has really became the person I wanted him to be since he came back from the dead.

#10 Posted by daboyfromsaturn (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt so. I think even Batman would kill him if he did that

#11 Posted by COBRAMORPH (1411 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish he would still try. With all the people Batman has trained, I wish some of them would have turned evil. Jason & Spoiler would have been the perfect chances to have Batman create personally some villains.

#12 Posted by vernierhawk001 (516 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

Pre-Flashpoint (Like literally right before in Batman and Robin when Jason was really drinking that crazy sauce or in Battle for the Cowl) yeah, but not now. Would kinda go against the entire point of him redeeming himself by working with Batman Inc. Bruce'll forgive him killing random thugs but not his heir.

Unless he surprised Dick he wouldn't be able to anyways.

Haha...true

#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Now? Nah.

#14 Posted by SmoothJammin (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian would just as quick have his head on a spike, delivered personally to Talia.

#15 Posted by richardjohngrayson (393 posts) - - Show Bio
@r3d_rob1n said:

Agreed.
#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (13707 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#17 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Try sure, but at the end he will fail, he is pretty much like Deshot he misses, because in some part oif his mind he wants to miss.

#18 Posted by wessaari (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Would he kill him? Well we have seen him try in the past. We have seen him try and kill Batman, and almost do it. Do I think he would try, yes. Do I think Dick would win, well we would have to see that fight and how it would turn out. I think Dick is very skilled and can move around alot faster and smoother than Jason can, and if Jason were to use guns, he would have to try and take down one of the greatest acrobats in the world. So it would come down to hand to hand or close combat. If Jason were using blades, or his knife, he would have an advantage, especially with his all-caste training. Dick is in peak physical condidtion, but I think he needs to do some more training and switch it up a bit. As of now, it would be close, but it would all depend on the environment and circumstance

#19 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4822 posts) - - Show Bio

@havoc1201 said:

i think Pre 52 Jason would if it fit in his plan but not just to kill him it would be for something. New 52 no way they changed him into a anti hero i guess,

Agreed. He's become a lot more responsible.

#20 Posted by wessaari (613 posts) - - Show Bio

I think what I said earlier better qualifies for "could", would eh I dont think so. I think he is over that part of his life, and unless Dick tries to unravel his friendship with the Outlaws, I dont even see a reason for a them to fight. But boy, I would love to see it

#21 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

It's possible yes.

Where his character is at now, NO.

#22 Posted by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so. I think Jason wants to be a better man.

#23 Posted by consolemaster001 (4479 posts) - - Show Bio

No

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.