Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Will Jason Todd ever get a girlfriend?

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By JasonTodd13

@wessaari: whats wrong with you? I am planning to get RHATO and you cant stop me, I just saying what i know is going to be in it. Looks like you havent researched Jasons character right like i did. I believe i will enjoy RHATO because it has i want Jason still dwelling on the past killing criminals, hating the bat family and everything else, i am not ignoring anything, there is nothing i dont like about jason, I explained to you why your excuses and your interpretation of the character is wrong, but you wont listen because apparently want a jason todd redeeming himself, when in the comics jason is not changing, you should write fanfiction for your fanon of your version of jason todd.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@JasonTodd13 said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: This thread is different from the other one, the other one was asking if jason had a girlfriend at all in the past, this asks will jason get a girlfriend. Isabel isnt his girlfriend, they have been one date, and they never said they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

...right. Well she's the girl he's currently seeing then, so the most likely to be his girlfriend in the future, as an answer to the question. Though again, I would not be surprised if she didn't survive Death of the Family.

I agree with you 100% here, but you've gotta let it go. No point arguing with the boy.

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 7

#53  Edited By wessaari

@JasonTodd13 said:

@wessaari: whats wrong with you? I am planning to get RHATO and you cant stop me, I just saying what i know is going to be in it. Looks like you havent researched Jasons character right like i did. I believe i will enjoy RHATO because it has i want Jason still dwelling on the past killing criminals, hating the bat family and everything else, i am not ignoring anything, there is nothing i dont like about jason, I explained to you why your excuses and your interpretation of the character is wrong, but you wont listen because apparently want a jason todd redeeming himself, when in the comics jason is not changing, you should write fanfiction for your fanon of your version of jason todd.

oh you are so trolling me right now.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By JasonTodd13

@Nathaniel_Christopher: hes not really dating her u know, hes using her to find out what its like to have a normal life and being able to date people. he doesnt really care about her. its very unlikely that she would be his girlfriend, if she does however it be because jason is using her to find out what its like to have a GF.

@wessaari: you dont know the definition of a troll and trolling, plus i dont troll, you need evidence.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JasonTodd13 said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: hes not really dating her u know, hes using her to find out what its like to have a normal life and being able to date people. he doesnt really care about her. its very unlikely that she would be his girlfriend, if she does however it be because jason is using her to find out what its like to have a GF.

We'll see. Again, I truly do not believe she's going to survive being Death of the Family, so it probably doesn't matter one way or the other. If she does survive that'll be a different story.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By JasonTodd13

@Nathaniel_Christopher: Its an interesting title, Death of the Family, I wonder if it be similar or better than A Death in the Family.

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By wessaari

@JasonTodd13: you are just a child. No amount of reason and logic will work on you, and all you will respond is that im making up stuff well, im sorry to say you are the only one (that i at least know or heard of) that thinks the way you do. me saying i dont recommend the series doesnt mean im going to force you not to read it, read it if you want and create whatever nonsensical meanings and explanations you want. It at least wont hinder me enjoying watching Jason change, as the writer intended, as the character has deserved, and what Red Hood and the Outlaws is all about.

i bid you, Adieu

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By JasonTodd13

@wessaari: I am 19 actually, and im not the one who used caps lock letters in your previous post, as if you are trying to shout at me, the evidence there says you are the child. you have no logical or reasonable evidence that shows that jason has changed, i already explained away all your poor evidence examples of you saying hes changed and what not. I actually use logical explanations and good reasoning that clearly states that Jason is still the same as he was in under the hood. if you want to delude yourself that jason is changing, knock yourself, ill enjoy watching jason remaining the same as hes always been. and clearly you dont know what RHATO is about, i feel sorry for you. make some fanfiction about your so called bizarro jason redeeming himself for all i care.

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By wessaari

@JasonTodd13 said:

@wessaari: I am 19 actually, and im not the one who used caps lock letters in your previous post, as if you are trying to shout at me, the evidence there says you are the child. you have no logical or reasonable evidence that shows that jason has changed, i already explained away all your poor evidence examples of you saying hes changed and what not. I actually use logical explanations and good reasoning that clearly states that Jason is still the same as he was in under the hood. if you want to delude yourself that jason is changing, knock yourself, ill enjoy watching jason remaining the same as hes always been. and clearly you dont know what RHATO is about, i feel sorry for you. make some fanfiction about your so called bizarro jason redeeming himself for all i care.

ha, dude you are so freaking funny, i love how you know everything about he series without having read it. I have shown you scans, quotes from the writer, and even what is going on in the plot, but you have said and i quote "what the writer says doesnt matter to me". I really dont know what world you live in where you can accept what you want and deny what you dont. jason changing doesnt mean he will be a hero again, it means he doesnt hate the Bat-family again, which the writer of the seires has said Jason feels. You are ignorant and nothing will change that, no one here agrees with you, no one will. If you feel sorry for me, i dont care because i live in reality. If the story changes, into your realm of past and delusion, than i will accept that. But you have actually given no proof whatsoever. Your proof of Isabel being a traitor, is her name. IF thats not childish, than idk what is.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By JasonTodd13

@wessaari: i am not really a funny person, but go ahead and laugh it makes you feel better knowing i proved you wrong. I explained logically and reasonably why your scans, quotes and the plot are wrong and made from your own opinion, i think you are in denial about jason. your the ignorant one for thinking jason could be a hero again. you live in dreamland with tinky winky dipsy lala and po, that is exactly where you live, i live in the actual real world which is a lot darker than your happy go lucky lala land. i explained the proof of my claims suchh as under the hood story being the number one source of proof that proves jason cant and wont change. i never claimed isabel was a traiter by name, i said it sounds like she is by her name making it likely she is. Being childish is throwing tantrums like trying to shout at me in one of your previous posts, given that you act like one. and i thought you said adieu?

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By wessaari

@JasonTodd13 said:

@wessaari: i am not really a funny person, but go ahead and laugh it makes you feel better knowing i proved you wrong. I explained logically and reasonably why your scans, quotes and the plot are wrong and made from your own opinion, i think you are in denial about jason. your the ignorant one for thinking jason could be a hero again. you live in dreamland with tinky winky dipsy lala and po, that is exactly where you live, i live in the actual real world which is a lot darker than your happy go lucky lala land. i explained the proof of my claims suchh as under the hood story being the number one source of proof that proves jason cant and wont change. i never claimed isabel was a traiter by name, i said it sounds like she is by her name making it likely she is. Being childish is throwing tantrums like trying to shout at me in one of your previous posts, given that you act like one. and i thought you said adieu?

you never explained anything, all you said was that "oh she doent matter, or oh the writer is wrong because i know what Jason is really like". There was no logic to "Isabel's name sounds like she will betray Jason, oh wait she probably already has and Jason doesnt care about her". you are the self evidence of ignorance in this world, one story written 7 years ago is not dictating this story, you jsut want it to be. No matter what ridiculous reasoning you come up with, the writer has explicity said what Jason is doing and his feelins yet you disregard them.

And you are right, i did say adieu, i just have a hard time passing up stupid, ignorant, childish and nonsensical comments such as yours.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#62  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@wessaari: Shhh. Just leave him in his own world. I understand how frustrating it is but he isn't worth a warning or ban.

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By wessaari

@god_spawn: You are right. I tried not to use any curse language or call him an effin idiot, but it really isnt worth me time or effort to facilitate a person such as him. And that was the last of it :p

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By JasonTodd13

@wessaari: yes i did, i also said that jason is basically just using roy starfire and isabel to find out what real life is, because he can no longer have a real life because the joker took everything away from him when he murdered him, he took away jasons chance at life for having friends, a girlfriend and everything else. Isabel is similar to jezebel, in case you havent noticed the name jezebel is a common reference to a name of woman known to betray people, most people know that. Jason has not really shown he actually give a damn about her, threatening the joker doesnt count as he doesnt want the joker to murder a innocent person. No story after under the hood has actually shown him changing, he always remained the same as person willing to do what batman wont do. the writer is in real life, jason is a fictional character so what the writer says is irrelevant. you are being childish if you still think jason is changing.

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By wessaari

@JasonTodd13 said:

@wessaari: yes i did, i also said that jason is basically just using roy starfire and isabel to find out what real life is, because he can no longer have a real life because the joker took everything away from him when he murdered him, he took away jasons chance at life for having friends, a girlfriend and everything else. Isabel is similar to jezebel, in case you havent noticed the name jezebel is a common reference to a name of woman known to betray people, most people know that. Jason has not really shown he actually give a damn about her, threatening the joker doesnt count as he doesnt want the joker to murder a innocent person. No story after under the hood has actually shown him changing, he always remained the same as person willing to do what batman wont do. the writer is in real life, jason is a fictional character so what the writer says is irrelevant. you are being childish if you still think jason is changing.

This really is going to be my last comment on the matter. No that i have been able to sleep off what transpired, i apologize for going a little overboard. You have your opinions, and I have mine. Do i think you are wrong? Absolutely. Do i think you are using very faulty reasoning, and speculation over no evidence in the current storyline? Yes. But this has gotten to the point, where this tit for tats have taken up several pages of multpiple forums, and i will no longer waste people's time. I really suggest you stop being so headstrong and narrow minded, adn accept the facts for what they really are. Your assumptions of the matter mean nothing to the current story, unless you have actually read them, and took in consideration the evidence that you have dismissed. Keep on reading comics, but most of all keep on reading Red Hood.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By JasonTodd13

@wessaari: I respect your opinion even if its not right. We have different opinions so they are bound to clash. Lets just say you live with your "facts" and i live my Facts. Now people can talk about the thread not about something different entirely.

gotwillpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#67  Edited By gotwillpower

@JasonTodd13 said:

@wessaari: I respect your opinion even if its not right. We have different opinions so they are bound to clash. Lets just say you live with your "facts" and i live my Facts. Now people can talk about the thread not about something different entirely.

lolololol JasonTodd13, I must agree with wessaari. Your rendition of Jason Todd is your own, as you disregard the character Jason Todd--the one starring in the ongoing series Red Hood and the Outlaws. Wessaari is considering the events of the series, while you consider whatever conceptions you have of the character. In this conversation, such an opinion is invalid.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#68  Edited By darktiger

huntress and jason epic couple

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#69  Edited By daredevil21134

@darktiger said:

agreed

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#70  Edited By darktiger

@daredevil21134 said:

@darktiger said:

agreed

yup

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#71  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@queenfrost_ said:

I think in Issue #22 of Batgirl v3, someone sent in a suggestion of Stephanie Brown and Jason Todd. And it actually sounded plausible...But idk with the New 52 now. I think he is fine with Isabel.

Also whats with the emphasis on 'straight'? I don't think he's ever explicitly stated he is heterosexual O_O

just the op's own not-so-latent homophobia

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darktiger said:

No this thing again.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By daredevil21134

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@darktiger said:

No this thing again.

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#74  Edited By Teerack

The shadow girl used to be his girlfriend.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Twentyfive

What happened to that chick that was clinging on to him in that Star Wars cover?

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should try to date Lady Gaga or Some really obscure character.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#77  Edited By BR_Havoc

Harley and Jason could work out and be a very interesting pairing. I mean there both victims of the Joker and I think its a possibility if DC really wants to shock and shake things up. Have Jason beat and or kill Joker with Harley there she is twisted enough to fall in love with him then. Our go the easy route and have her join the Outlaws he is angry,brooding,deadly and tells people what to do seems like a man Harley would like

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BR_Havoc said:

Harley and Jason could work out and be a very interesting pairing. I mean there both victims of the Joker and I think its a possibility if DC really wants to shock and shake things up. Have Jason beat and or kill Joker with Harley there she is twisted enough to fall in love with him then. Our go the easy route and have her join the Outlaws he is angry,brooding,deadly and tells people what to do seems like a man Harley would like

Then they do a 3 way

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By satyrgod

Jason should not be forced into another tired relatoinship. What he should be doing is every dangerous, unpredictable and unattainable character in the DC universe. Maybe starting with being violated by someone like Bane, which he finds traumatizing but kind'a enjoyable in a way. He doesn't want that again but is not above acting out with others.

@JasonTodd13 said:"being gay doesnt make a character cool (unless its a lesbian) it just makes them lame, uninteresting and stupid." How, then, do you feel about the following?:

No Caption Provided

I find the image sensuous. Consider what Thor and Loki represent. Gods, each a force of Nature, millennia old yet in the prime of his life; one power incarnate, summoning storm and thunder yet relying on brute strength rather than intellect, the other cunning and resourceful, his own power stemming from the ancient lore he studied, each earning the grudging respect and even admiration of the other; bound by honor, family and love, constrained in an eternally ambivalent love/hate relationship.

But what is love? Love by definition is comprised of affection and attachment. Why else would Thor not destroy Loki for all he has done? Affection and attachment. They grew up together, became men together, but speak not of their affections. Thor would not and Loki dare not.

Neither weak, neither womanly; both masculine, sensual, erotic creatures; they are gods, beyond the conventions and false morality of our common age of man. Their tale is alluded to but never told, never tarnished and diminished. None dare challenge them.

Opinions?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#80  Edited By Saren

I find this thread deeply confusing.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By JasonTodd13

@gotwillpower: my "rendition of the character" has been proven many times in the dc universe, nothing has proven otherwise.

@darktiger: Huntress is too old for Jason. Shes what? 30? 40?

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Wrong, im not a homophobic person, i just dont want my favourite male characters gay, it makes them less interesting to read and ruins their character.

@BR_Havoc: that is really bizarre, harley is a whack job, like huntress too old for jason and i dont see anything they have in common.

@satyrgod: whoever made that picture has a sick mind, its proven many times over jason is straight and no one can argue against that. And the marvel characters have nothing to do with the dc universe other than some of the crossovers.

ZEELLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#82  Edited By ZEELLO

if he gets a gf she will be killed by someone or other

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By JasonTodd13

@ZEELLO: that would be sad because it would mean he would be a character destined to be alone.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By daredevil21134

@JasonTodd13 said:

@gotwillpower: my "rendition of the character" has been proven many times in the dc universe, nothing has proven otherwise.

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Wrong, im not a homophobic person, i just dont want my favourite male characters gay, it makes them less interesting to read and ruins their character.

@BR_Havoc: that is really bizarre, harley is a whack job, like huntress too old for jason and i dont see anything they have in common.

@satyrgod: whoever made that picture has a sick mind, its proven many times over jason is straight and no one can argue against that. And the marvel characters have nothing to do with the dc universe other than some of the crossovers.

Huntress is in her mid to late twenties dude

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By JasonTodd13

@daredevil21134: Still too old, in comparison, she makes herself look like an old woman and jason a middle aged man if they were together.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By daredevil21134

@JasonTodd13 said:

@daredevil21134: Still too old, in comparison, she makes herself look like an old woman and jason a middle aged man if they were together.

I'm just gonna disagree and leave it at that

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huntress as she currently exists (The one from Earth-2) is in her mid twenties max, considering that when she first appeared she was only a teenager towards the end of her tenure as Robin. Really she's probably not any older than Dick, which wouldn't make her that much older than Jason, and would make a relationship between the two completely feasible. However, I don't see her going for him personally.

Also, saying that your favorite character would be "ruined" if they turned out to be gay does make you look like a homophobe. Not saying that you are or that you aren't, just saying you might want to reword that statement, because the idea that you'd stop liking a character for just that reason doesn't paint you in a good light.

@JasonTodd13 said:

I like how even when he took the time to be respectful and treat you as an equal you still attempt to get one over on him by notably making your "Facts" look superior to his. Hilarious.

Avatar image for roguejuggernaut
    RogueJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By RogueJuggernaut

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

Also, saying that your favorite character would be "ruined" if they turned out to be gay does make you look like a homophobe. Not saying that you are or that you aren't, just saying you might want to reword that statement, because the idea that you'd stop liking a character for just that reason doesn't paint you in a good light.

Just because he doesn't like gay superheroes does not make him homophobic.He didn't say that he hates gay people but he said that my Favorite Superheroes should be Straight.He has his own opinions and you have yours.You don't see me calling you homosexual about the statement that you just made which you are not and I am not gonna judge.I understand what you are trying to say but you are not understanding what he is saying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I like Isabella.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RogueJuggernaut said:

Just because he doesn't like gay superheroes does not make him homophobic.He didn't say that he hates gay people but he said that my Favorite Superheroes should be Straight.He has his own opinions and you have yours.You don't see me calling you homosexual about the statement that you just made.

And you shouldn't, because I didn't call him a homophobe. In fact I specifically noted that I wasn't, but was merely pointing out that he should change the wording of his previous statement because it will incite arguments regarding homophobia, as it has and the proof can bee seen throughout the past two pages of this thread. He specifically said he'd stop liking one of his favorite characters if that character became gay and gave no other reasoning for it than that, implying that the character's sexual orientation trumps all other traits. Do you really not see how people could take that as homophobia?

Really I don't see it as that big a deal. I'm just pointing out that he should change the statement/avoid statements like that in the future/be more clear about what he means.

RogueJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By RogueJuggernaut

@Nathaniel_Christopher: I hope you are not offended by what I was trying to explain it to you.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RogueJuggernaut said:

@Nathaniel_Christopher: I hope you are not offended by what I was trying to explain it to you.

Not at all and I hope I in turn didn't offend you.

Same here. Just hope she isn't killed off for shock value or to make Jason a darker character.

RogueJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By RogueJuggernaut

@Nathaniel_Christopher: I am not offended silly and have a nice day.

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By wessaari

Huntress as she currently exists (The one from Earth-2) is in her mid twenties max, considering that when she first appeared she was only a teenager towards the end of her tenure as Robin. Really she's probably not any older than Dick, which wouldn't make her that much older than Jason, and would make a relationship between the two completely feasible. However, I don't see her going for him personally.

@JasonTodd13 said:

I like how even when he took the time to be respectful and treat you as an equal you still attempt to get one over on him by notably making your "Facts" look superior to his. Hilarious.

dont worry, ive made it a point not to respond to him anymore. I got incredibly angry and frustrated, and the conversation was going nowhere. so im not totally innocent in this situation, and he has his opinions. that being said, i still hold my opinions and still believe what i believe, but i just dont choose to be apart of the conversation when the OP isn't really that open to a different view. I dont wanna start anything anymore, but i looked at the trade for RHTO and found it quite funny to see it is called REDemption. As for the topic at hand, I dont think Isabel is dead yet. She got to the hospital, but she might be apart of joker's plan later on. If she doesnt die, and my theory on what happens to Jason is correct, I doubt he would wanna be with her, just for her safety, that is if Joker is still alive. If Joker does die, and she wants to be with Jason, I can see them as a legit couple. I dont see the Huntress pairing, and that is just due to what World's Finest is up to.

nmiller1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By nmiller1939

@JasonTodd13 said:

So, I'm confused, whom do you want him to date? I mean, you apparently want him to date someone because you were talking about how it would be sad if he were meant to be alone, but the one canon love interest (Isabel) you disregard because you claim he's using her to see what a normal life is like. Hell, you said earlier that his being with the Outlaws was the same thing, Jason figuring out what a real life is like, because he can never have one after what the Joker did to him.

So, really, what do YOU want? Because so far, you've disregarded every suggestion, basically said that every relationship, romantic or not, in his life right now is fake, and yet implied that you want him to date someone...it all just seems contradictory.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By satyrgod

@RogueJuggernaut said:"Just because he doesn't like gay superheroes does not make him homophobic.He didn't say that he hates gay people but he said that my Favorite Superheroes should be Straight.He has his own opinions and you have yours.You don't see me calling you homosexual about the statement that you just made which you are not and I am not gonna judge.I understand what you are trying to say but you are not understanding what he is saying."

Actually, if he dislikes a character because that character is a homo then, yes, he is a homophobe. My favorites are all hetero; that doesn't 'ruin' them for me. And what's with the "you don't see me calling you a homosexual" bit? As though being a homo is an insult, and hetero the only desirable trait? You're right, though, that you shouldn't judge; but it sure reads that you are.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By JasonTodd13

@RogueJuggernaut: thanks, thats exactly the point. i dont like gay superheroes (well the male homosexuals) because they arent interesting enough. I aint a homophobe just because i dont like gay superheroes, especially since they are only fictional characters.

@nmiller1939: The thing with Jason is that hes a difficult character to even get him to communicate with people, because hes driven by one purpose to punish batman, the batfamily and to take down the scum of gotham. Isabel is not a person that is a realistic match for jason, because hes still the angry street kid from gotham, making it very difficult to make or get a love interest for him. The only person i could possibly see him with is donna troy who could calm him and try and help him become a better person, but that wont happen as it appears shes erased from the dc universe.

@satyrgod: i like neil patrick harris, john barrowman and adam lambert, all known to be gay. so your statement is irrelevant, proving im not a homophobe.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By satyrgod

@JasonTodd13: And yet, you stated that if you favorites were written to be homos it would ruin them for you. If a person does not like someone else, literal or fictitious, because of their homosexuality (either real or imagined) then that person is by definition a homophobe. But you say you are not, so maybe you are not. Then again...

Just don't expect me to refrain from kissing, marrying or showing affection to my guy friend because you don't like it.

RogueJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By RogueJuggernaut

@satyrgod: So you are calling me a homosexual? Say whatever you want because you are the one who showed that disgusting picture of Thor and Locke kissing each other.That already proves who is the homosexual here and its not that I hate gay people but I like my Superheroes to be Hetrosexual.Why are you getting offended? The only reason you would be offended is the reason you are gay.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By satyrgod

@RogueJuggernaut: What?!?

No, I'm not "calling (you) a homosexual"; I'm questioning why you would think why calling someone else a homosexual is an insult. Of course I'm a homo! Why else would would my previous posts..? The Thor and Loki pic is no more "disgusting" than a hetero couple would be; both are normal and natural. But if continue to post like a homophobe, well...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.