Who's a better robin dick or tim drake

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ChristopherWilliams (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Me personally i have to go with dick just for the simple fact that he was the first robin and has more experiance then tim drake either way both of them are my favorite robins.
#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick was the best Robin, but Todd is the most interesting. Drake is better as Red Robin and Damien Wayne should've never been born. 

#3 Edited by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick was a great Robin, but Tim Drake is arguably the best robin, by far.  Also, why is this in the Jason Todd forum?

#4 Edited by daredevil21134 (10927 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita said:

"Dick was a great Robin, but Tim Drake is arguably the best robin, by far.  Also, why is this in the Jason Todd forum?"

It shouldn't be
#5 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake is known as the best Robin so it goes to him with dick being second  but i must ask what a topic about tim and dick in a jason todd forum?

#6 Edited by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita said:

"why is this in the Jason Todd forum?"

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53 said:
" @Amegashita said:

"why is this in the Jason Todd forum?"

"

#8 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake ftw

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.