What would happen to Jason Todd if...

#1 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

He was never killed by Joker? Would Batman have kept him as Robin for much longer or would Todd's continuing recklessness be too dangerous to himself and others? Would he still eventually become the Red Hood?

How do you think his life would have changed?

I'm interested on hearing your thoughts on this.

#2 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

Cr@p! This is supposed to be in the Batman Forum...

@mercy_, @god_spawn, @vance_astro - Would one of you mind moving this to the appropriate board?

#3 Posted by Cgoodness (4779 posts) - - Show Bio

He would be Red Hood, and he'd fight crime in a way that would be borderline warfare.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (24499 posts) - - Show Bio

Just as Dick outgrew Robin and became Nightwing, Jason would get fed up with Bruce and his no kill policy and become Red Hood.

#5 Posted by CyberWarrior (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

Just as Dick outgrew Robin and became Nightwing, Jason would get fed up with Bruce and his no kill policy and become Red Hood.

...Though he would be less violent and more stable psychically I supose.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8016 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by lifeofvibe (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

He probably would grow out of robin and be ________

Yeah its impossible to know

#9 Posted by chrisj_1 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Think a quote from Under the Red Hood kinda sums it up "does it make it easier for you to think that my little dip in his fountain of youth turned me rabid? Or is this just the real me?" I think no matter what he would become the Red Hood or at least the antihero type character he is now. Clearly without the resentment toward Batman or the clear justified hatred toward the Joker but they way he was written I feel this was the only place for his character to go.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.