Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

What should happen with Jason Todd?

• 148 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Primmaster64
    @entropy_aegis said:
    @Primmaster64 said:
    All the female members of the bat-family know Jason is alive right?
    Um female? lol.Yeah i think so but i doubt anyone would date him,Babs,Cass,Steph and maybe Huntress are the one's that come to mind.Of these i could only see Huntress with him,guess that makes Daredevil happy.
    They have yet to see him, Jason has only interacted with the males only. Babs would probably kill herself before dating Jason, Cass would kick his a$$, Steph...too young, as for Huntress, yes that would make daredevil happy.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#102  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @daredevil21134:
    DUDE THE PM ON HUNTRESS,BANGS FIST ON THE TABLE.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Primmaster64
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#104  Edited By daredevil21134
    @entropy_aegis said:
    @daredevil21134: DUDE THE PM ON HUNTRESS,BANGS FIST ON THE TABLE.
    lol
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By RedHoodJT
    I could see Huntress and Jason dating. However it wouldn't last long especially if Jason ever found out that Dick had a thing with her. It would just be one more thing that Dick has over Jason and that would piss him off. But it would be a pretty cool story arc to see something like that happen.
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Primmaster64 said:
    @entropy_aegis said:
    @Primmaster64 said:
    Um female? lol.Yeah i think so but i doubt anyone would date him,Babs,Cass,Steph and maybe Huntress are the one's that come to mind.Of these i could only see Huntress with him,guess that makes Daredevil happy.
    They have yet to see him, Jason has only interacted with the males only. Babs would probably kill herself before dating Jason, Cass would kick his a$$, Steph...too young, as for Huntress, yes that would make daredevil happy.

@entropy_aegis said:
    @Primmaster64 said:

Oh Cmon, who dont want to date a dark, dreamy eyes, daddy problems, angry, i cant change him Jason Todd.

I mean, girls are dumb enough to date guys, becase, they belive they can change him.

Also i think that Steph is dumb enough to belive that.
    @entropy_aegis said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    I really wish they'd done something where Slade was one of Jason's teachers in Lost Days. He really could've been a dark Batman type mentor. Slade, Shiva, maybe even Thomas Blake when he was still in his well... pre- Kevin Smith Green Arrow prime. Probably would have to split the issues moreso to where Jason had to go out looking for trouble on his own since he couldn't kill those mentors. Wouldda been fun though. I suppose there's always the ability to add those in as lost-Lost Days. 
    Slade look pretty much like Batman, i easy to make the conecction to that.Also Jason have some Slade style on him, i dont know why does people talk of Jason, like if he have something of the punisher on him.Also that why i want a Squad with Deathstroke and Jason.

The Squad is pretty much Ostrander's brainchild,if he comes back then it'll all be Digger,Lawton,Tiger and Waller,heck maybe even Flag.

I just want jason in some team, with Deathstroke, i feel they could do the team work.

I dont know, i feel that since Secret Six Lawton is getting soft

DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By DarcStorm
    NO Huntress, and Jason Todd. The relationship makes NO sense, and would be a deliberate slap to everything that Jason doesn't need.

You know...bein' with a bat-family member...gettin' Dick's sloppy seconds...things like that won't help to improve the character. So if you're gonna talk about it, could you do like  entropy_aegis said, and just PM it to each other.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Primmaster64

I never said anything about dating..just meeting.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By daredevil21134
    @DarcStorm said:

NO Huntress, and Jason Todd. The relationship makes NO sense, and would be a deliberate slap to everything that Jason doesn't need.

You know...bein' with a bat-family member...gettin' Dick's sloppy seconds...things like that won't help to improve the character. So if you're gonna talk about it, could you do like  entropy_aegis said, and just PM it to each other.

Everybody is entitled to state their opinion on Jason Todd  here whether you like or not
    DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By DarcStorm

@daredevil21134: Hey,(enter insult here)...This is suppose to be about IMPROVIN' on the character, not tryin' to FORCE somethin' on him just because YOU want it to happen. How could Bein' with someone he probably doesn't even want to be around improve the character?

And to Primmaster64, I was talkin' about those who wanted to discuss them two bein' together to just PM it to each other. Because constantly talkin' about it in this thread is a little off topic 'cause it WON'T help his character in ANY way.

Pixelized Edited your post to remove mean names >.>

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By daredevil21134

"sigh"

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @DarcStorm: Now see that isn't very nice. I liked your costume design but if we are on the subject and you think that Huntress, or just any female interest for Jason isn't a good thing and wouldn't help his character "Improve" or evolve. Then why the hell would a costume change do that. He needs a consistent writer. One that will keep him the same character type constantly. Meaning pick a writer that has written him and go with the direction they were going with him. Preferably Winick. That would help his character. And a love interest would too. It wouldn't hurt. And I for one think that Jason and the Huntress would be great together. At least until he found out Dick slept with her. But a costume change for character development? I don't think so.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    @DarcStorm: Now see that isn't very nice. I liked your costume design but if we are on the subject and you think that Huntress, or just any female interest for Jason isn't a good thing and wouldn't help his character "Improve" or evolve. Then why the hell would a costume change do that. He needs a consistent writer. One that will keep him the same character type constantly. Meaning pick a writer that has written him and go with the direction they were going with him. Preferably Winick. That would help his character. And a love interest would too. It wouldn't hurt. And I for one think that Jason and the Huntress would be great together. At least until he found out Dick slept with her. But a costume change for character development? I don't think so.
    Its cool dude,I think they'd be cool together he thinks otherwise.But him or anybody else won't stop me from voicing my opinions to other Jason Todd fans
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @daredevil21134: See that is what I was getting at. Its ok for him to post a drawing he did of a costume design and say how Jason needs a superhero costume but its not ok for the select few of us that want to see Jason have a love interest with Huntress. I think that is a bunch of crap. Nothing against the guy his drawing was cool and most of what he says I agree with but this I do not. We have the right to post what we want on here for others to see that is the whole point of us being on here.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By RedHoodsDen

My way or the highway for Urkel Suspenders? Heh.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    @daredevil21134: See that is what I was getting at. Its ok for him to post a drawing he did of a costume design and say how Jason needs a superhero costume but its not ok for the select few of us that want to see Jason have a love interest with Huntress. I think that is a bunch of crap. Nothing against the guy his drawing was cool and most of what he says I agree with but this I do not. We have the right to post what we want on here for others to see that is the whole point of us being on here.
    I agree buddy and thanks you 
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @daredevil21134: No problem.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats was bad!!!!
    No blood, no low punches, only words, ah how boring, i wanted blood.
    Ok, what about Wonder Woman jr. she have the hots for Jason?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By daredevil21134
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    Thats was bad!!!!No blood, no low punches, only words, ah how boring, i wanted blood.Ok, what about Wonder Woman jr. she have the hots for Jason?
    ?
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: The fight because peole dont think the same.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Primmaster64

I think he means...Donna.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By daredevil21134
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @daredevil21134: The fight because peole dont think the same.
    oh
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Primmaster64 said:
    She wants to get on his pants?
    I could find that as an awesome idea, since Wonder Woman and Batman will be pretty pissed off if they decide to make out.
    Or having sex on rooftops, i mean, what you seee is what you learn.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By daredevil21134
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @Primmaster64 said:
    She wants to get on his pants?I could find that as an awesome idea, since Wonder Woman and Batman will be pretty pissed off if they decide to make out.Or having sex on rooftops, i mean, what you seee is what you learn.
    lol
    SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By SmoothJammin

Tag along with Raas
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @SmoothJammin said:
    Tag along with Raas
    Whos Raas?Do you mean Ra's?If so then no lol.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Primmaster64
    @entropy_aegis: dude...Just wondering...Do you like Jason now?
    DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By DarcStorm
    @RedHoodJT said:
    Would you in all senses of the word "READ"!. I was upset because it's stupid to turn a thread about the improvement of Jason Todd into a back and forth about Jason and Huntress...Just PM it to each other. See here's the difference between what I said, and what he's doin'. I said that Jason needed a better look (as does everyone else say). I also showed the drawin', and posted my reasons for believin' it.

On the other hand, there has been nothin' but "I want to see Jason with Huntress"...commin' from him. What reason would that happen? Who does that help? Does Jason benefit from it?...Does Huntress?

I've also never tried to hide that I want to see Jason with Raven. But I posted that in the same post as the costume, told my reasons why, and left it alone....(which is WHY I told you to READ). But Daredevil did not do the same.  Just sayin' "I want them to be together" over, and over helps no-one, and is considered trollin'. I never told them they CAN'T post...(again, learn to READ)...I just said to PM it to each other. Who does that hurt for them to just PM it?...No-one. And what you don't know is that Dardevil was already PMin' me, hasslin' me about drawin' a picture of Jason and Huntress. So what point do you have to insultin' me without READIN' first?

Don't go off half cocked before readin' what you're gettin' yourself into. And when you're ready...I'll be here to accept your apology.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By RedHoodsDen

I want to see Jason with Huntress.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    I want to see Jason with Huntress.
    lol
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Primmaster64:
    Indifferent,i'll read the stories with him as long as they're good.I liked him in UTRH but it all went downhill after that.Winick is'nt helping either.
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#132  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @entropy_aegis said:
    @Primmaster64: Indifferent,i'll read the stories with him as long as they're good.I liked him in UTRH but it all went downhill after that.Winick is'nt helping either.
    This is pretty much my feeling on Jason as well. (thumbs up)
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @DarcStorm: I did read it and it looked to me like you were sipping on the haterade. I get that you want to hear about all the improvements to Jason and I understand that you want Jason to date Raven so the thought of Jason with the Huntress bugs you. That's cool it wouldn't be for everyone. But this is a discussion thread. Therefore we can discuss what ever we want to which if we think that a romantic interaction between Jason and Helena is an improvement on his character because it would show that he is capable of loving and interacting with other characters besides ones he hates, then we have that right. Here is the beauty of these threads as well. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED then by all means DON'T READ THE F***ING POST. You have that option. No one forces you to read what he posts. If he posted he wanted to see Jason and the Huntress together a million times just in this thread alone is he twisting your arm and making you read it or do you get the option to read it or not. If you skim the page and see that one of his posts even mentions Huntress "gasp" move on to the next one that one isn't by Daredevil and two doesn't have the name Huntress in it. Or is that just too hard for you to do?

As for him PMing you wanting you to do a drawing of Jason and the Huntress together you can clearly pm him back very nicely declining the offer to do it. Instead of getting all bent out of shape. Could you not? Yea that is what I thought. And who said I was insulting you? I was merely pointing out a simple fact about how this was a discussion thread on, are ready get this, WHAT WE THINK WOULD HELP IMPROVE JASON AS A CHARACTER "GASP" so if Daredevil thinks Huntress would help improve him then he has that right just like you have the right to not read that post. Deal with it.

Now when you are ready to apologize to me I'll be here. Just you know whenever your ready you know not pressuring you or anything.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT: Good post buddy and apparently you &  Red Hoods Den agrees with me so i'm not the only one lol.Like I said he can scream all he wants I don't care what he thinks
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @daredevil21134: Well yea we agree with you. The three of us very rarely disagree on something.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    @daredevil21134: Well yea we agree with you. The three of us very rarely disagree on something.
    true dat
    Avatar image for theincrediblezero
    theincrediblezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With every post, we drift a little bit off topic . . . 

BACK TO JASON.

Let's say that DC decides NOT to let Winick write him. Who beside him would be the optimal writer for Jason.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By daredevil21134
    @theincrediblezero said:
    With every post, we drift a little bit off topic . . .   BACK TO JASON.  Let's say that DC decides NOT to let Winick write him. Who beside him would be the optimal writer for Jason.
    Scott Synder said he wanted to write him.So maybe him
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just hope he gets a direction of Batman/Deathstroke/Nigthwing Antiheroe and not a Punisher/Batman/Solo Antiheroe.
    I mean, why everybody that use guns end as a Punisher wannabe?
    Jason is better that the Punisher, i mean he never killed angels and all that crap that Frank did.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By daredevil21134
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:

I just hope he gets a direction of Batman/Deathstroke/Nigthwing Antiheroe and not a Punisher/Batman/Solo Antiheroe. I mean, why everybody that use guns end as a Punisher wannabe? Jason is better that the Punisher, i mean he never killed angels and all that crap that Frank did.

lol.I think he is better then Frank
    DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By DarcStorm
    @RedHoodJT said:

@DarcStorm: I did read it and it looked to me like you were sipping on the haterade. I get that you want to hear about all the improvements to Jason and I understand that you want Jason to date Raven so the thought of Jason with the Huntress bugs you. That's cool it wouldn't be for everyone. But this is a discussion thread. Therefore we can discuss what ever we want to which if we think that a romantic interaction between Jason and Helena is an improvement on his character because it would show that he is capable of loving and interacting with other characters besides ones he hates, then we have that right. Here is the beauty of these threads as well. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED then by all means DON'T READ THE F***ING POST. You have that option. No one forces you to read what he posts. If he posted he wanted to see Jason and the Huntress together a million times just in this thread alone is he twisting your arm and making you read it or do you get the option to read it or not. If you skim the page and see that one of his posts even mentions Huntress "gasp" move on to the next one that one isn't by Daredevil and two doesn't have the name Huntress in it. Or is that just too hard for you to do? As for him PMing you wanting you to do a drawing of Jason and the Huntress together you can clearly pm him back very nicely declining the offer to do it. Instead of getting all bent out of shape. Could you not? Yea that is what I thought. And who said I was insulting you? I was merely pointing out a simple fact about how this was a discussion thread on, are ready get this, WHAT WE THINK WOULD HELP IMPROVE JASON AS A CHARACTER "GASP" so if Daredevil thinks Huntress would help improve him then he has that right just like you have the right to not read that post. Deal with it. Now when you are ready to apologize to me I'll be here. Just you know whenever your ready you know not pressuring you or anything.

How did you post all of THIS...without answerin' ANYTHING? And here you go again talkin' without READIN' first.

1. I wasn't the only person (nor the first) to tell him to just PM it.

2. I said he was HOUNDIN' me about drawin' the picture of Jason and Huntress. Meanin' that...he PMed me to draw it, I said no, then he PMed me to draw it, I said no, Then he PMed me to draw it, and I said NO.

3. If he post he wants Huntress with Jason a million times (as you said)...He would then be forcin' me to read it BECAUSE IT'S EVERYWHERE!

4. How can you try to fault me for doin' what you say everyone has the right to do? You say he has the right to post whatever he wants...But I'm not suppose to have that right? If I don't want to read about Huntress in a JASON TODD THREAD, then I should be able to say that now shouldn't I?

5. How can you jump to his defense tryin' to answer questions for him? As I've said...I've already posted that I want Jason with Raven...but I told why I wanted it, and how it could benefit them both. He just kept sayin' I want Jason with Huntress...I want Jason with Huntress. But instead of lettin' HIM answer why he wants it, YOU had to be his butt-buddy, and answer it for him.

So to sum it up...I wasn't the only person who said he should PM it...but you attacked ME? I already told him that I'm NOT drawin' the picture, but he kept PMin' me (HASSLIN' me)...And YOU attacked ME for it. Him postin' this at every post WOULD mean that he's forcin' me to read it...'cause it would then be the only thing TO read. You're now angry at me for the same thing you're defendin' him for...POSTIN' MY OPINION! AND...you're not even realizin' that he hasn't even tried to answer ANY question I asked about Huntress bein' a plus in Jason's life?

And you want ME to apologize to YOU?...When you're wrong at every turn?...I think NOT. Maybe one day you'll learn where, and how you went wrong in this thread, but until then...you will ALWAYS be The Walkin' Contradiction.
    theincrediblezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, kids, I know you're both cranky right now, but how about you stop bickering over the internet, and talk about the subject at hand? You both raise valid points, but you're wasting each other's time. I respect both of you as posters, but please, PM each other if you want a flame war.

DarcStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By DarcStorm

That's how this whole thing started. I told the to PM each other.

theincrediblezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And now I'm kindly asking you to take your own advice and finish this elsewhere. This is the internet, not some place to fight aimlessly, OH WAIT.  But seriously, if we could retunr to talking about Jason's future and not your little spat, I'm sure we would all appreciate it. Now let's end it with this.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    I just hope he gets a direction of Batman/Deathstroke/Nigthwing Antiheroe and not a Punisher/Batman/Solo Antiheroe. I mean, why everybody that use guns end as a Punisher wannabe? Jason is better that the Punisher, i mean he never killed angels and all that crap that Frank did.
    lol.I think he is better then Franl
    Yeah, i just hope he ont get Screwed like goo ol fanky boh.
    @theincrediblezero said:
    Alright, kids, I know you're both cranky right now, but how about you stop bickering over the internet, and talk about the subject at hand? You both raise valid points, but you're wasting each other's time. I respect both of you as posters, but please, PM each other if you want a flame war.
    You cant say that online, that is saying that freedoom of expresion is not cry and insuklt people without thinking what are you doing.
    Oh wait, Fredoom of expresion is not that, so why most of people online belive that?
    Back at Jason i just hope he gets back to normal and no more funky suits.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By daredevil21134

here we go again

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Primmaster64
    @daredevil21134 said:
    @theincrediblezero said:
    With every post, we drift a little bit off topic . . .   BACK TO JASON.  Let's say that DC decides NOT to let Winick write him. Who beside him would be the optimal writer for Jason.
    Yeah, he would be good.
    Blurred View

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 353

User Lists: 5

#148  Edited By Blurred View
    @daredevil21134 said:
    @theincrediblezero said:
    Snyder said somewhere that he wanted to write Jason Todd? ...Then DC better let him write Jason Todd. I've been dying for a Jason appearance in Detective Comics since the second the crowbar appeared. I get that Winick has to get Jason out of jail and sort him all out first. But man, I would love to see Snyder write a Jason appearance.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#149  Edited By xerox_kitty

@theincrediblezero said:

Alright, kids, I know you're both cranky right now, but how about you stop bickering over the internet.

Unfortunately, I've had to delete half a dozen posts from this thread that all contained uncensored swearing. On top of that, some members have gone completely off the rails & started arguing for no reason at all.

As such, this thread has descended into such a chaotic state that I'm closing it. Take this as an opportunity to re-assess the public behaviour of Jason Todd's fans before they taint themselves & the character with a rabid & over the top reputation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.