USA Today Scott Lobdell interview

#1 Posted by davidnappy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Coming out this monday USA today has an interview with Scott with an exclusive issue 7 preview.

#2 Posted by Farwind (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, so it sounds like Crux might not be joining the team after all.

#3 Posted by davidnappy (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@Farwind: Yeah, I'm kinda happy about that. While I enjoyed the story so far I just didn't see what his character would add personality wise.

#4 Edited by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that the three of them is a good enough team for now.

#5 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio
The thing is Im not a huge fan of Crux because he doesnt look very appealing. I mean he look pretty awesome as a human, but then he just look pretty bad as a huge green flying dragon. I guess I just like to look at pretty things. If he can change back to human form then Itll be a little better. But anyhows Im just glad to have 3 of them in a group.
#6 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- I think Scott Lobdell is one of the few in the industry who is any good with promoting his work and comics to the general public (outside of cons and fansites)

- This is also probably why he has found work outside comics, guy can market himself and come off well, more power to him.

#7 Edited by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I really need to read this comic.

#8 Posted by God_Spawn (38411 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

i really need to read this comic

You haven't read the RHTO comic yet? Or just issue 7?

#9 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I've just got a bit of extra money nd i'm going to sell some of my old stuff so i can get all of red hood

#10 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

- I think Scott Lobdell is one of the few in the industry who is any good with promoting his work and comics to the general public (outside of cons and fansites)

- This is also probably why he has found work outside comics, guy can market himself and come off well, more power to him.

True that.

@god_spawn said:

@htb106 said:

i really need to read this comic

You haven't read the RHTO comic yet? Or just issue 7?

Oh boy, you have no idea what you're missing.

#11 Posted by God_Spawn (38411 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: I know, it's my fave New52 book so far.

#12 Posted by sethysquare (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@sethysquare: I know, it's my fave New52 book so far.

Same here. One of my favourites.

@htb106 said:

yeah, i'm hearing so many good things about it so next weekend i'm gonna buy the whole set hopefully

Yup, you're also in time for the night of owls crossover

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.