This Just In: Another MAJOR Development for JASON TODD! [SPOILER]

• 121 results
Posted by G-Man (34126 posts) - - Show Bio

Earlier we saw 'Six Developments About Jason Todd from RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #0.' You probably already read them. It turns out there's one more. It's pretty big. I don't know how I missed it. I debated about updating the previous post but this is pretty big and it shouldn't be missed.

Check out the scene where Jason's dad was arrested.

Do you see it. It's RIGHT THERE. Check out Jason's mom.

SHE'S PREGNANT! Jason has a sibling? Where did this come from? Where is the sibling now? There's no way this is a slip. Perhaps this is a tease for something coming up. There was never any mention of Jason having a sibling before. This is a pretty big change.

Any thoughts or theories?

Staff
#1 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

First and.......I bet he's a talon. O

#2 Posted by Cavemold (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

oh snaps!!!!!!

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (136 posts) - - Show Bio

You sure she's not just fat?

#4 Posted by feebadger (1445 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's Darkseid. Jason's sister is Darkseid, the transsexual ruler of Apokolips. What do you mean it doesn't make sense!? It's the New 52 goddamit!

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33423 posts) - - Show Bio

Harper. Row.

#6 Posted by Cavemold (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

couldn't be talon he was with dick in the haley circus...hmmm cass or steph maybe!!!!

#7 Posted by RMurray (83 posts) - - Show Bio

That was actually the first thing I noticed, I went back and forth looking at all the panels with his mother and tried to find something more. Very subtle!

#8 Posted by sj_esposito (457 posts) - - Show Bio

If anything, this:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Harper. Row.
#9 Edited by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Harper. Row.

I agree,plus Scott Synder has stated that he likes Jason Todd and would like to someday write him

#10 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the first time I noticed someone other then me has caught that.

#11 Posted by Cavemold (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

could be harper how old is he

#12 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

I noticed it it just seemed like a dumb development. I really hope nothing comes of it.

Didn't DC say they were going to try to keep classic stories in continuity back when the New 52 was announced? It seems like they're trying to do everything to contradict themselves these days.

#13 Posted by Draste (7 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to take anything in the New 52 seriously with regards to hints and whatnot, I mean... truthfully even they don't seem to keep their story straight on the Bat-continuity.

And here I thought the GL continuity was convoluted.

#14 Posted by Top Flight Security (142 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't ever remember Jason having any siblings. That's going to be a curious development. Or maybe she's not pregnant, she might not have lost the baby weight after Jason...? I'm just sayin'....

#15 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: chances of you being right? 90%

#16 Posted by NightFang (10062 posts) - - Show Bio

@MooseyMcMan said:

You sure she's not just fat?

She could be fat, but I doubt it.

#17 Posted by Zghost (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope its some new character although didnt his mom die? Also isnt that bullock at the arrest scene?

#18 Posted by pspin (891 posts) - - Show Bio

this could get interesting

#19 Posted by Cavemold (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zghost said:

Hope its some new character although didnt his mom die? Also isnt that bullock at the arrest scene?

haha yea!

#20 Posted by feargalr (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

I spotted that too, but the joker stuff made me forget about!

#21 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

She could have misscarried.

Also, no way is it Harper Row, there's not enough to account for her AND her brother. Just no way.

I don't think it's important, I think it's just a representation of how fucked up she was, smoking while pregnant and shit. She had hit such a low at that point it barely mattered.

#22 Posted by RedHush1 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

But in the scene where she is believed to be dead she is skinny I believe? So it could just be fat but if he does have a sibling. WIll it change Jason's character for the good or bad?

#23 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

COOOOL

#24 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Harper. Row.

This is way better than my stupid theory about Harper Row (She's really The Joker wearing a new face and getting close to Batman). I'm almost certain now that you'll be right... Harper and Jason are going to turn out to be siblings.

#25 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

I NOTICED THAT! and then she "Died" and i thought that was that. And then i forgot again when she wasnt dead anymore!

I wanna know whats going on!

#26 Edited by viin (581 posts) - - Show Bio

i noticed this too but i kinda hope Jason stays an only child i think it makes his story more independent like in a "on his own" kinda way.

If Harper Row ended up being his sister..even with the 5 year period wouldnt she still only be like 6-10 years old at most?

#27 Posted by Blonde shadow (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just going to put this out there and shout it out mind you this is just a thought

STEPHANIE BROWN!!!!!

#28 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, how about that! A possible sibling, but that's just it...a POSSIBLE sibling, unless something else comes about it.

#29 Posted by CircularLogic (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@sEsposito7 said:

If anything, this:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Harper. Row.

Harper Row would only be 5 years old....

#30 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

Have any of you even considered that she could have miscarried? i mean this whole issue was supposed to potray how ruthless, trashy, and pathetic Jason's parents were. And when we potray White trahs people the sterotype for women, is a Criminal husband with a woman who is pregnant smoking etc. maybe she miscarried along the way, im sure that the writter would have noted that she was pregnant at the time but never met his sibling.

Also if so, maybe it s NEW character...not Harper row..do you guys remember Harper has a brother? and it was her LITTLE brother..so there is no note that she got pregnant twice.

so no, i doubt it is Harper Row...and haha someone said it was Darkseids daughter?? lmao

#31 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting... It might be Harper Row or a Talon??? Just like the pople are sayin' in this article.

#32 Posted by IronManager (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason could be as young as 9 or 10 when his dad gets arrested for the last time, maybe even younger, his sibling could be Damian's age by now.

It's not hard to imagine a drug addict mother leaving the baby at the hospital and saying she miscarried,

By the way, the sibling could be that mysterious ginger stranger at Jason's grave.

#33 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

When i read it 2hours ago and noticed it wasn't on the developments list I flipped.

#34 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cavemold said:

couldn't be talon he was with dick in the haley circus...hmmm cass or steph maybe!!!!

wow

#35 Posted by IronManager (8 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by tdrake (7 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jonny_Anonymous: Haha!  Good call! That would be an awesome twist 
#37 Edited by YMCMB (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me guess, it's gonna be Jason's long lost younger sibling who hates Jason for "abandoning" them, even though Jason wasn't even aware of their existence. This long lost sibiling will eventually be revealed in a plot twist to be behind some plan to kill Jason, then they will disappear again and possibly become a recurring villain...

#38 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

Good eye to whoever noticed this! It'll be interesting seeing how this will play out.~

#39 Posted by Cavemold (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespideyguy said:

@Cavemold said:

wow

thats what the James said on twitter

#40 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: That would be SO legit!

#41 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mighty Monarch said:

She could have misscarried.

Also, no way is it Harper Row, there's not enough to account for her AND her brother. Just no way.

I don't think it's important, I think it's just a representation of how fucked up she was, smoking while pregnant and shit. She had hit such a low at that point it barely mattered.

This.

#42 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have any idea

#43 Posted by sho3s22 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Harper. Row.

problem with this is, harper row has a brother also, that's not jason.

#44 Posted by neiliusprime (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Harper Row have a younger bro?

#45 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

Who was that "Chris" guy in Batman #0????????

#46 Posted by ME24601 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@MooseyMcMan: That's honestly what I thought. I don't have very high hopes for Lobdell's writing.

#47 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW i never noticed that development in the book. OH THE THEORIES! My brain just blew up.

#48 Posted by Dernman (15093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ganthetsward20 said:

My brain just blew up.

I'm not cleaning that.
#49 Posted by Inverno (13221 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh... whatever.

#50 Posted by BatWatch (2723 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.