This is going to be good!

#1 Edited by redhoodx (76 posts) - - Show Bio

S--t is going down in "night of owls" check it out. Jason and bruce might get some face time, here to hoping. Are there any expectations of what going to go down in issue #9? http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=36937

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#3 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, the best part is that Batman TDK has changed writing hands and Red Robin will now be involved in the event.

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Censor yourself.

Also, looks good.

#5 Posted by daredevil21134 (10658 posts) - - Show Bio

GO JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by redhoodx (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth: yah, i'm looking forward to red robin in the dark knight. I've been on and off with the series so far but this diffinetly warrents my attention. Hopfully tim will be characterized correctlly. So far lobdell is the only one is the only one to really handle him in the new 52.

#7 Posted by redhoodx (76 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: I think jason and bruce aren't going to fight. The way lobdell writes jason, will finally get a heart to heart with bruce. Not saying they won't see eye to eye but none the less i don't see the need to have them fight every time they meet. what do you think?

#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (10658 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodx said:

@daredevil21134: I think jason and bruce aren't going to fight. The way lobdell writes jason, will finally get a heart to heart with bruce. Not saying they won't see eye to eye but none the less i don't see the need to have them fight every time they meet. what do you think?

We already seen them at odds,i'm ready for a team up.Plus Jason has gotten over the whole you didn't avenge me deal,which I like.He's a warrior of the All caste now

#9 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodx said:

@jsphsmth: yah, i'm looking forward to red robin in the dark knight. I've been on and off with the series so far but this diffinetly warrents my attention. Hopfully tim will be characterized correctlly. So far lobdell is the only one is the only one to really handle him in the new 52.

Batman TDK has definitely been the weakest of the Bat-comics. Great to see that DC went with Judd as a fill-in writer until Gregg Hurwitz takes over the series with issue 10.

Great to see all the Robins are going to be included in the event now.

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10918 posts) - - Show Bio

I was kind of hoping the Teen Titans would be apart of this since thats Red Robin's book but I guess it suffices that he's in TDK. Nonetheless, I'm very excited for this event as well as the crossover. Haven't decided if I should buy the ASW and BW cross overs though.

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth said:

Yes, the best part is that Batman TDK has changed writing hands and Red Robin will now be involved in the event.

Agreed

#12 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@jsphsmth said:

Agreed

Yeah, I saw that but I didn't know it was because of writing changes.

#13 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope one of the Talons get`s shot in the face by Jason:D

#14 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

bats won't show up in red hood

#15 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dhor said:

i hope one of the Talons get`s shot in the face by Jason:D

Interesting that this actually happened but it probabaly wasn't how you expected it to happen.

#16 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106: i was better. one Talon would have never been a threat to jason and his team so the way it all played out in the end was great IMO

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.