Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1753 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Somthing I need answered?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redhoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By redhoodx

Why do people reffer to him as jason todd? They could call him red hood but they don't. WHY? I think its because everyone knows that this red hood identity won't last for ever. Everyone wants jason to redeem him self. I think that people would rather see jason for what he could be. possibly the best robin ever. He started with nothing and look at him now. Nightwing had his acrobat family, tim or red robin had a cairring father as well as a promising life ahead of him, and damian was born into almost royalty on both sides of his family. what did jason have? Nothing. And that why I see him as a possible best robin. there just more room to grow for him than the others. And thats why think people call him by jason instead of red hood. Because they know he's better than that title.

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@redhoodx: Didn't you do a post just like this a couple of days ago?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself
    KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By KidSupreme

@redhoodx: I dunno if he will be the best Robin, I think Richard Grayson well always be the best Robin, but that is a matter of opinion. Jason Todd is oen of my favorite characters , and I think he will always be a little bit of an outcast but he will always be the most interesting of all the Wayne Brothers. Jason Todd will always be the BEST Red Hood or the RED KNIGHT! LoL

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By The Impersonator

Because Jason Todd isn't Red Hood any more. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.