Red X suspicion is mounting...

#1 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember that poster chart that Beast Boy did?

I agree with Beastboy at the end.

#2 Posted by redhoodx (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun: Beast Boy is always right, and doesn't anyone see the similar fighting style that robin and x have.

Online
#3 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I love how they threw Jason Todd into the Teen Titans cartoon!

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6430 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shotgun: why do they have big heads ?

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (37568 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@Shotgun: why do they have big heads ?

Just to add humor to the situation.

Moderator
#6 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

Red X was  my favorite character in that show; such an epic character.

#7 Posted by Saucedo17 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it funny when they cut off Alfred to keep us for knowing witch Robin it is (Dick or Tim)

#8 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@Shotgun: why do they have big heads ?

Because the animation is done in chibi style. The original show was anime-style too.

#9 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish we could have Red X back in the comics

#10 Posted by JohnnyGat (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Saucedo17 said:

I find it funny when they cut off Alfred to keep us for knowing witch Robin it is (Dick or Tim)

It's Dick, for the most part it was only heavily implied it was Dick and it was confirmed in Teen Titans Go #47

#11 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyGat said:

@Saucedo17 said:

I find it funny when they cut off Alfred to keep us for knowing witch Robin it is (Dick or Tim)

It's Dick, for the most part it was only heavily implied it was Dick and it was confirmed in Teen Titans Go #47

But Robin is Dick. He became Nightwing when Starfire went to the future.

#12 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what i thought in the original series when he returned and it wasn't dick.

#13 Edited by richardjohngrayson (421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@JohnnyGat said:

@Saucedo17 said:

I find it funny when they cut off Alfred to keep us for knowing witch Robin it is (Dick or Tim)

It's Dick, for the most part it was only heavily implied it was Dick and it was confirmed in Teen Titans Go #47

But Robin is Dick. He became Nightwing when Starfire went to the future.

Yep. It's Dick Grayson. The growing up to be Nightwing part is proof.

Also:

In the episode "Go!", which is supposed to take place at the very beginning of the series, Robin stops a bank robber and:

Bank Robber (To Robin), "Hey, this isn't your town. Aren't you supposed to be with...?"

Robin. "Just moved here. And from now on, I work alone."

According to the comics (there's a few different versions), the original Robin(Dick Grayson) is morally against something that Batman does-- usually he's too violent for Robin-- and so, Robin leaves Batman and ends his sidekickship. This is quite ironic, considering that Robin was the FIRST sidekick ever created, first appearing in DETECTIVE COMICS #38 in 1940, and now, some 69 years later, Robin is no longer sidekick, but a fully graduated hero.

Continuing with the comics, Robin moves to Bludhaven and adopts a new super-hero identity, known as Nightwing. In episode 14 of Teen Titans, "How Long Is Forever?", Warp sends Starfire into the future, in which she meets an older version of the Robin she once knew-- he is now called Nightwing. Considering that Dick Grayson is the ONLY Robin who develops into Nightwing, this is a pretty big hint of Robin's secret id.

More proof: The comic version of Grayson had a long term romance with Starfire. So does the animated Teen Titans' Robin.

Comics' Grayson often became obsessed with cases and shut out his teammates in the process until he found a way to win. So does the animated Teen Titans' Robin.

Comics' Grayson is extremely competitive, in everything from video games to battling. So is the animated Teen Titans' Robin.

In the episode where Robin fractures his arm, Larry comes (his"DNA buddy"=his double from the other side of the universe) he says his name is Nosyarg Kcid which is Acually Dick Grayson back-words so;

In the Teen Titans Robin's secret identity is Dick Grayson

Source=

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_robin_from_teen_titans_real_name#ixzz24tkzV71U

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@richardjohngrayson said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

@JohnnyGat said:

@Saucedo17 said:

I find it funny when they cut off Alfred to keep us for knowing witch Robin it is (Dick or Tim)

It's Dick, for the most part it was only heavily implied it was Dick and it was confirmed in Teen Titans Go #47

But Robin is Dick. He became Nightwing when Starfire went to the future.

Yep. It's Dick Grayson. The growing up to be Nightwing part is proof.

Plus his flashback showed a family of trapeez artists

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.