Red Hood Should be featured in Arkham City.

  • 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Unwritten Duck (110 posts) - - Show Bio
Nightwing
Robin III

One of the big anticipations for this coming November is the release of Batman Arkham City. We have already seen that there are going to be several playable characters like Catwoman, Robin, and the most recently revealed Nightwing. In the comic fandom though, Jason has gained popularity and it would seem almost criminal not to feature him in some way. If Red Hood was featured though as a playable character or at least as one of Batman's adversaries how do you think it would affect the game and decisions to buy the game.

Why not feature Jason?
#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm sure most comic fans would be excited, i know i would. but i don't think that anyone would skip out just because he isnt in it.

#3 Posted by Duncan (11440 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah

#4 Posted by BatUniverse (111 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be possible, just if this timeline is after HUSH.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe Tim was put in charge of invitations and he conveniently forgot to mail Jason's..........

#6 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be cool, I know.

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e said:

Would be cool, I know.

0.0

thats awesome......did you make it yourself?

#8 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e said:

Would be cool, I know.

super cool :D

#9 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Todd...a gritty Batman game...sounds perfect to me. If he was a playable character, I'd be campin' out at the store the day it's released.

#10 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8895 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be cool to see Jason Todd in Arkham City or maybe if a next Batman game comes out after Arkham City he can be in that one.

#11 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8895 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e: That is an awesome picture of Jason Todd for the game. I wish we could see that in Arkham City

#12 Posted by Iron_Turtle (579 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see Jason Todd in the game. Even more so if he was a playable character.

#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed

Online
#14 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

#15 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@rogue_mar1e said:

Would be cool, I know.

0.0

thats awesome......did you make it yourself?

#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (14392 posts) - - Show Bio

There's always next time.

Online
#17 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

If they managed to get him in, i would hope they use Jensen Ackles to voice him. I just really think he nailed it in under the red hood!

#18 Posted by entropy_aegis (14392 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e said:

Would be cool, I know.

That's very good concept art,honestly better than most from the game itself,excluding only Batman and Scarecrow.

Online
#19 Posted by daredevil21134 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Is bad ass

Online
#20 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e said:

Would be cool, I know.

If only he looked like this in Jason and The Outlaws, or in Under The Red Hoodn in in the atman movies.

This look is awesome.

#21 Posted by ThexX (1559 posts) - - Show Bio

If Jason is not in the game that will be very disappointing to me because I am a huge Jason Todd (Red Hood) Fan

AWESOME CONCEPT. please do one with the mask on and post it

#22 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX:

#23 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8135 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e said:

Would be cool, I know.

o.O Badass!!!!!!!

#24 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e:

Now that is cool he is my favorite Robin.

#25 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7809 posts) - - Show Bio

Either in sequel (Arkham State or Country perhaps?) or a playable skin for robin

#26 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd...a gritty Batman game...sounds perfect to me. If he was a playable character, I'd be campin' out at the store the day it's released.

I'd actually buy it if he was a playable character like catwoman is

#27 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd...a gritty Batman game...sounds perfect to me. If he was a playable character, I'd be campin' out at the store the day it's released.

I'd actually buy it if he was a playable character like catwoman is

I would choke babies for this game if Jason was a playable character in it.

#28 Posted by daredevil21134 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd...a gritty Batman game...sounds perfect to me. If he was a playable character, I'd be campin' out at the store the day it's released.

I'd actually buy it if he was a playable character like catwoman is

I would choke babies for this game if Jason was a playable character in it.

I hear ya bro

Online
#29 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if he's not a playable character he should be mentioned or a flashback, riddle, character bio at LEAST.

#30 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Also his Battle for the Cowl Batman costume for an alternate!

#31 Posted by daredevil21134 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Grubich said:

Also his Battle for the Cowl Batman costume for an alternate!

hell yeah

Online
#32 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd...a gritty Batman game...sounds perfect to me. If he was a playable character, I'd be campin' out at the store the day it's released.

I'd actually buy it if he was a playable character like catwoman is

I would choke babies for this game if Jason was a playable character in it.

I hear ya bro

I'm serious!! Line the babies up, I'll do it for Jason to be a playable character in this game.

#33 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd...a gritty Batman game...sounds perfect to me. If he was a playable character, I'd be campin' out at the store the day it's released.

I'd actually buy it if he was a playable character like catwoman is

I would choke babies for this game if Jason was a playable character in it.

I hear ya bro

I'm serious!! Line the babies up, I'll do it for Jason to be a playable character in this game.

LMFAO this baby tangent just made me laugh but i fully support XD

#34 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd...a gritty Batman game...sounds perfect to me. If he was a playable character, I'd be campin' out at the store the day it's released.

I'd actually buy it if he was a playable character like catwoman is

I would choke babies for this game if Jason was a playable character in it.

I hear ya bro

I'm serious!! Line the babies up, I'll do it for Jason to be a playable character in this game.

LMFAO this baby tangent just made me laugh but i fully support XD

Hahaa...

#35 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Unwritten Duck said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

Jason Todd...a gritty Batman game...sounds perfect to me. If he was a playable character, I'd be campin' out at the store the day it's released.

I'd actually buy it if he was a playable character like catwoman is

I would choke babies for this game if Jason was a playable character in it.

I hear ya bro

I'm serious!! Line the babies up, I'll do it for Jason to be a playable character in this game.

LMFAO this baby tangent just made me laugh but i fully support XD

Hahaa...

Hide yo kidz cause Rabbit be chokin err body out here. XP

I don't have to come and confess, I'm lookin' for 'em. I'm gon find 'em...I'm gon find 'em.

#36 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

So we can get a Robin and Nightwing but no Jason? I'd trade both and Batman to get Jason.

Moderator
#37 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

So we can get a Robin and Nightwing but no Jason? I'd trade both and Batman to get Jason.

Not me.

Batman bein' in the game is a givin'...'cause it's HIS game.

I'm ok with Grayson bein' in the game as well. He's been around for so many years...it's just about damn time he got into a video game as a playable character. I'm genuinely happy for him...he deserves it.

But Tim? Tim didn't earn a goddamn thing. I hate 'em...I hate 'em...I HATE HIM!! I have absolutely NO idea how he made it with his average fightin' skills. I'd trade the hell out of him for Jason any day. And if I can't...I'll just spend time gettin' him killed for my amusement.

Give me Jason, or give me Tim's death.

#38 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Oh REALLY? It's BATMAN's game?

Then take my comment as Jason should have his own game.

Moderator
#39 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Then take this comment as HELLS JEA!!

#40 Edited by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since  SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.

, maybe he could be a major character in a sequel?  
 
Still wanna have him as DLC. Oh well, start writing a letter to the editor!
#41 Posted by daredevil21134 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

Azrael looked Awsome.Give me Jason but if not him give me Azrael

Online
#42 Posted by RScottH08 (249 posts) - - Show Bio

You know i actually am quite suprised he didnt/hasnt showed up in it, i love that Tim and Dick are, and it be cool to have Jason as well. To be honest to, i could care less about Damien.

#43 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@RScottH08: Damian's not ready for a video game, but then again...neither is Tim.

Give me Jason.

#44 Posted by Danial79 (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just saying to someone the other day that Red Hood would make for an interesting playable character. He'd have all the acrobatic moves like Batman, but would have guns and such instead of all the Bat-gadgets. It would make for some unique fights :)

#45 Posted by moviegeek17 (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd be cool with red hood popping up in a dlc side story or even a role in the next game, whenever it decides to come out.

#46 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5873 posts) - - Show Bio

I would totally buy the game if Todd was there. He's my favorite DC character besides Poison Ivy. The game has centered aroung tougher Robin's like Nightwing and Drake, so why not Red Hood? Hopefully, they'll have him for the next installment. Though if Hood is in it, it should be rated M.

#47 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

i would love for a jason dlc he's my 2nd favorite bat-family member after nightwing

#48 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Jason's my favorite DC character...(followed closely by Grayson)...so HELLS JEA I'd love for him to be in the game. I want it to happen. DC needs to stop disrespectin' Jason, and put him in somethin'.

#49 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

So we can get a Robin and Nightwing but no Jason? I'd trade both and Batman to get Jason.

You're screwed in the head.

Online
#50 Posted by God_Spawn (37346 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@god_spawn said:

So we can get a Robin and Nightwing but no Jason? I'd trade both and Batman to get Jason.

You're screwed in the head.

So I've been told.

Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.