Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1738 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Red Hood in the Outlaws....of Space?

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HushoftheWind

I was reading Red Hood #12 and so happen to gaze at the cover for about 5 mins, when my mind was thinking...."why not just keep them in space." i mean seriously, they're not really outlaws on Earth, outlaws in space would make so much more sense. This gives writers to create new characters, and set up new arcs like "Escape from the Corp," which would have them running from the Green Lantern Corp (not the whole Corp, but field officers on duty). Maybe its a stupid idea, but having a Batman character take refuge in space for awhile can't be too bad.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By daredevil21134

I don't like the current arc so I vote no

JayMar89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JayMar89

I was thinking this same thing myself would be cool if they stayed in space

Cooke76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cooke76

I don't mind the current arc, but I would much rather see Jason kicking butt and taking names on Earth, personally.

timelord786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By timelord786

i need to seriously pick up the outlaw comics but it would be nice to see a bat son go against a lantern for a arc or something.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes i wish it did go in that derection to bad it didnt

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.