Red Hood and the Outlaws Preview

#1 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by RUSTMAN (183 posts) - - Show Bio

i really can't wait for this book!

it was one of the first new 52 books that really grabbed my attention when it was first announced and now seeing the preview makes me want it even more.

KR's art looks pretty awesome.

#3 Posted by comkid100 (244 posts) - - Show Bio

This preview has shined some light on what this book was going to be like, Jason seems more jokey and i haven't really seen his anger show up but it is just a preview. So this has given me hope.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32918 posts) - - Show Bio

looks good

#5 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again (previously when reading Superboy) it looks good but I find myself thinking of the Young Justice cartoon version as definitive. I know that's totally unfair but YJ was the most recent relaunch of those characters and is really, really good. But I guess Roy can't be the brooding badass if Jason's around.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32918 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg: when SL said he's never watched an episode I knew that they where not going to be like there TV counterparts and although I love the show I think thats a good thing   
#7 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

I got scared for an instant because roy looked like the jason todd they had in prison XD but yea im excited for this series

@fodigg said:

Once again (previously when reading Superboy) it looks good but I find myself thinking of the Young Justice cartoon version as definitive. I know that's totally unfair but YJ was the most recent relaunch of those characters and is really, really good. But I guess Roy can't be the brooding badass if Jason's around.

I know what you mean Lol it doesn't make it any easier when the comic superboy now has a similar costume to the one YJ superboy had in his first appearance XD

Yea roy and Jason would be too similar so they needed to lighten one of them up

#8 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

I seen this like 3 days ago.

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (57799 posts) - - Show Bio

not really big on the art.
BB

#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (10959 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

I seen this like 3 days ago.

me too

#11 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

i dunno why, but i REALLY want to read this :D

#12 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to read this. I have been waiting for this book since the news was released. Its the only one that I have been anxiously waiting for. I did read a few of the ones that came out last week. But I already know that this one is going to be the one that makes all the other ones look like decent stories in comparison. But that is just my opinion.

#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.