Outlaws Membership Candidates

  • 100 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by daredevil21134 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:

 
@daredevil21134: Thanks man. Sorry I haven't been on here much to help out with discussions been working a lot barely have time to open up my internet browser at all it seems.
Its cool bro but when you get more time please come back 
#52 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  I try to check it everyday just to see what is going on and who all is arguing over what but it just gets hard to really get into an intense conversation because I have to stop mid sentence to get back to work and then I forget where I left off.
#53 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
@daredevil21134:  I try to check it everyday just to see what is going on and who all is arguing over what but it just gets hard to really get into an intense conversation because I have to stop mid sentence to get back to work and then I forget where I left off.
Cmon half of the thing i say make no sense and people reply, becuase they saw something in my post.
#54 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: What are you babbling about?
#55 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13625 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@fodigg@Avenging-X-Bolt: How i am going to kno who is alive or dead on the comic book universes? I am not even sure if Jean Grey is dead, alive or if she is a freacking zombie. 
I am still not sure about Aqualad. 
@daredevil21134 said: 
Huntress and Azrael (Michael Lane) but that's a long shot
Great moar Batfreacks, i can see Casandra Cain on the team, heck meaby even Huntress, but the new Azrael is not looking like and Outlaw to me. 
could be the fact i am pissed off with DC for the fact they decide to have a new Azrael.
....you do know we have a wiki on this site right? all you had to do was check the character pages
#56 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: What are you babbling about?

About babblig so people think you are doing somwthing in your work. 
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@fodigg@Avenging-X-Bolt: How i am going to kno who is alive or dead on the comic book universes? I am not even sure if Jean Grey is dead, alive or if she is a freacking zombie. 
I am still not sure about Aqualad. 
@daredevil21134 said: 
Huntress and Azrael (Michael Lane) but that's a long shot
Great moar Batfreacks, i can see Casandra Cain on the team, heck meaby even Huntress, but the new Azrael is not looking like and Outlaw to me. 
could be the fact i am pissed off with DC for the fact they decide to have a new Azrael.
....you do know we have a wiki on this site right? all you had to do was check the character pages
There is no way to know who is dead or alive in a comic book universe, since many characters die in one number and get back the next number.
#57 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Oh I see
#58 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: Oh I see
So you are not blind, i love this dumbars joke.
#59 Edited by golvellius (206 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:

Huntress and Azrael (Michael Lane) but that's a long shot


 
Azrael would be great, Huntress will be joining Birds of Prey after her mini. 
 

 
wouldn't scarlet be a great adition.... 
 
 
 

this is a great time to bring back Empress
#60 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@golvellius: To be honest i think Scarlett is a better villain that a team member

#61 Edited by golvellius (206 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@golvellius: To be honest i think Scarlett is a better villain that a team member


She woud do anything for Jason.  Jason is to Scarlett what Joker  is to the Harley and it would be really cool to see how things turn for Scarlett...I really liked her character.  But to be honest I'd preffer  if Empress got the chance, she was great in young justice; a very interesting character....maybe she could be some sort of spy infiltrated in the group to take 'em down if things switch to the dark side.....Mohawks are in again, so says Omac and Storm so why don't bring  Rampage, the team needs muscle.... 
 
#62 Posted by MoodyKingMoron (127 posts) - - Show Bio
Blue Devil by Gary Martin

For some reason, I want Blue Devil to be on the Outlaws, even though DC is more likely to put him in Demon Knights. I think he can count as the muscle and the more magic-oriented member of the team

#63 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@MoodyKingMoron said:

Blue Devil by Gary Martin

For some reason, I want Blue Devil to be on the Outlaws, even though DC is more likely to put him in Demon Knights. I think he can count as the muscle and the more magic-oriented member of the team

Daredevil, oh its says Baredevil.

I think they dont need a muscle, after all the shot at everything they see, but since the team haves an alien a demon would work.

#64 Edited by KidSupreme (826 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno but I would love to see a mini series dealing with the dynamics of Dick / Jason / Tim and Damian. How they deal with one an other, in this new universe.

Someone unexpected like Captain Marvel Jr.

#65 Posted by ThexX (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Cass and Rose

#66 Posted by daredevil21134 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Rose, Raven, Essence

#68 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Azrael is interesting choice but Lane is more likely to gut Jason then he is to follow him.

#69 Posted by raider17 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

i get the feeling that jason would kill Cass just cause of the bat

#70 Posted by daredevil21134 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

Azrael is interesting choice but Lane is more likely to gut Jason then he is to follow him.

#71 Posted by DeadJester (89 posts) - - Show Bio

what about someone like grifter? idk, i just kinda like that fit. he certainly seems ruthless and driven enough to be a member. and i dont recall any encounters where he would have problems with current members?

#72 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX: Cass no, Rose heck yes.

@daredevil21134: @Skaddix: no Helena, no it ws fun for a time but even for me, is getting annoying, Raven and Azrael wold try to destroy Jason.Cass no, Rose heck yes.

#73 Posted by DeadJester (89 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: I would love to see that fight actually. I think it'd be a pretty close match myself. They should introduce Azrael as a conflicting character, not necessarily Jason's villain, but not a friend unless absolutely needed to be either.

#74 Posted by tones28 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

I don't see Deathstroke playing second fiddle to Red Hood.

Yeah plus as he displayed in the first issue of his reboot series, he doesn't like working with people. Although it would be awesome if he did, but it's just not Deathstroke

#75 Posted by daredevil21134 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@ThexX: Cass no, Rose heck yes.

@daredevil21134: @Skaddix: no Helena, no it ws fun for a time but even for me, is getting annoying, Raven and Azrael wold try to destroy Jason.Cass no, Rose heck yes.

Rose is getting annoying,especially since she's completely different now

#76 Posted by ThexX (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: I wouldn't know I don't read Superboy. But the pre 52 Rose would be a good candidate for The Outlaws

#77 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThexX said:

@daredevil21134: I wouldn't know I don't read Superboy. But the pre 52 Rose would be a good candidate for The Outlaws

@daredevil21134 said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@ThexX: Cass no, Rose heck yes.

@daredevil21134: @Skaddix: no Helena, no it ws fun for a time but even for me, is getting annoying, Raven and Azrael wold try to destroy Jason.Cass no, Rose heck yes.

Rose is getting annoying,especially since she's completely different now

More evidence that DC changed character that need no change and not the ones that need one.

#78 Posted by RoboShark (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian Wayne should join up. He and Jason would be great in a book together, whether they were friendly or not.

#79 Posted by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

azrael

and raven

#80 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoboShark said:

Damian Wayne should join up. He and Jason would be great in a book together, whether they were friendly or not.

It would be hard to make, Damian will try to kill Jason every number and Jason will try to kill Damian.

Also Damian is a clone of the young Jason, so it would hurt Damian if people notice it.

#81 Posted by RoboShark (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@RoboShark said:

Damian Wayne should join up. He and Jason would be great in a book together, whether they were friendly or not.

It would be hard to make, Damian will try to kill Jason every number and Jason will try to kill Damian.

Also Damian is a clone of the young Jason, so it would hurt Damian if people notice it.

What? He's not a clone of Jason Todd. Or do you mean just in his manners and actions?

#82 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoboShark: The way he acts, is pretty much like Jason, when Jason used the Robin suit.

#83 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like they might end up doing something with Crux. Based off his commentary in issue 6 he seems like he might fit in.

Moderator
#84 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

you need to remember that ravager is completely different in the new 52

i say debut of donna troy to introduce a bit of rivalry for kori

#85 Edited by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

Ravanger

I had no idea this thread was made

#86 Edited by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh now I got another idea what about vibe?

Hes an Outlaw! Literaly

P.s does anybody know of any wildcat character that could join?

#87 Posted by Aahz (144 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see a team-up of Red Hood an Anarky (Lonnie Marchin).

#88 Edited by Justthatkid (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

Lagoon Boy, they could always play him like they did in the past with people judging him based on how he looks both on land and in sea it could be used to give him a backstory and help him relate to the other angry Outlaws..

He could be served as a powerhouse.

#89 Edited by Kaelthas31 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

kara

#90 Posted by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by daredevil21134 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood

Arsenal

Bronze Tiger

Cheshire

Bane

Huntress or Shiva

#92 Posted by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood

Arsenal

Bronze Tiger

Cheshire

Bane

Huntress or Shiva

who's that?

#93 Posted by daredevil21134 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

Red Hood

Arsenal

Bronze Tiger

Cheshire

Bane

Huntress or Shiva

who's that?

I hope that was a joke.

#95 Posted by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12509 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Posted by daredevil21134 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Posted by kidstandout (202 posts) - - Show Bio

remove starfire

add cheshire, essence, huntress and ravager

the team needs to be more street level, starfire is the only reason for all the space crap.

#99 Posted by Aahz (144 posts) - - Show Bio

To propose some more obscure Characters

-Slash (a female vigilante appearing in Batgirl Special)

-James Cooper (a teenage bomb builder appearing in several issues of Huntress Vol 1)

could also work in a more street level team

remove starfire

add cheshire, essence, huntress and ravager

the team needs to be more street level, starfire is the only reason for all the space crap.

Or you switch Jason with Dick and have a partial reunion of the old titans (Dick ,Kory, Roy), and give Jason a more street level series (solo or with a new team).

#100 Posted by daredevil21134 (12625 posts) - - Show Bio

@aahz said:

To propose some more obscure Characters

-Slash (a female vigilante appearing in Batgirl Special)

-James Cooper (a teenage bomb builder appearing in several issues of Huntress Vol 1)

could also work in a more street level team

@kidstandout said:

remove starfire

add cheshire, essence, huntress and ravager

the team needs to be more street level, starfire is the only reason for all the space crap.

Or you switch Jason with Dick and have a partial reunion of the old titans (Dick ,Kory, Roy), and give Jason a more street level series (solo or with a new team).

I'm ready for a solo Jason series now

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.