Outlaws Membership Candidates

  • 100 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we should talks about this, does the team need other emmeber and who could be this members.  

 I am a Stroke guy
Hot 
#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (12604 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by supermanprime6 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

This is somewhat off topic, but has Jason wore the outfit he has on for the relaunch before? I just watched the movie Under the Red Hood and he has on the same one, minus the bat symbol on the chest. Did he wear that in the comics or is that just a movie/relaunch thing? 
 
Thanks

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by The Stegman (25968 posts) - - Show Bio

i like Ravager 
 
or maybe Ragdoll

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (38293 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Ravager idea.

Moderator
#7 Edited by Dernman (15673 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Deathstroke playing second fiddle to Red Hood.

#8 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2215 posts) - - Show Bio
@supermanprime6 said:
This is somewhat off topic, but has Jason wore the outfit he has on for the relaunch before? I just watched the movie Under the Red Hood and he has on the same one, minus the bat symbol on the chest. Did he wear that in the comics or is that just a movie/relaunch thing?  Thanks
Nope.  The outfit he wore in Under the Red Hood is pretty an upper similar to the top Batman and Nightwing wear, without the insignia and typical military pants and combat boots.  In the comics, he has a t-shirt, jeans, and combat boots, but wore an outfit similar to the one in the movie a handful of times.
 
The suit he wears in the relaunch is new.  Suit aside, they depict him wearing a red mask instead of an actual helmet, which looks better to me.
 
 
Back on topic, Huntress would work great for the team.  I also like the idea of Ravager being on the team, as well.  Jason, Crux (the new character who's going to appear in the book), and Roy to be opposites with Kori, Helena, and Rose would make for a great book.
#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (15434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dernman said:
I don't see Deathstroke playing second fiddle to Red Hood.
YUP 
and i have a feeling Ravager and Jericho will be Slade's supporting characters.Let the Outlaws stand on their feet first before adding members.
#10 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad@daredevil21134: You know how much Haterade people drinks in this forum? they Hate Hunthood or Helena, i am not sure why. 
@entropy_aegis@Dernman: I cant see him as a mentor style figure for some numbers, actually i dont see him as a meber just for some numbers. 
@Nobody: Sexy, Jason and Ravager need to have a son, the Grandchild of Batman and Deathstroke, Batstroke.
#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (12604 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@ThanosIsMad: @daredevil21134: You know how much Haterade people drinks in this forum? they Hate Hunthood or Helena, i am not sure why. 

I don't care who hates it,I like it
#12 Posted by Rudyftw (985 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
I think we should talks about this, does the team need other emmeber and who could be this members.  
 I am a Stroke guy
Hot 
Jason Todd would probably try to kill him.
#13 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2215 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
@Dernman said:
I don't see Deathstroke playing second fiddle to Red Hood.
YUP and i have a feeling Ravager and Jericho will be Slade's supporting characters.Let the Outlaws stand on their feet first before adding members.
The Deathstroke writer already said he had no plans to use Deathstroke's kids in the books. And if they are used, I doubt they'll be around for an arc or two at a time.  Ravager has been popular evre since OYL (in fact, she became one of my favorite characters), and she needs to to be in a book, especially for readers who're coming off of the current Teen Titans stuff. 
 
 @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@ThanosIsMad@daredevil21134: You know how much Haterade people drinks in this forum? they Hate Hunthood or Helena, i am not sure why. 

Let them hate.  If Huntress isn't going to be on the Birds, she should be on the Outlaws.  We already know she has a habit of getting excessive with criminals and wouldn't have a problem killing them, so she's a good fit for the team.  And she's rich, so she could help fund the team.
#14 Posted by daredevil21134 (12604 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:

 
 @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@ThanosIsMad@daredevil21134: You know how much Haterade people drinks in this forum? they Hate Hunthood or Helena, i am not sure why. 

Let them hate.  If Huntress isn't going to be on the Birds, she should be on the Outlaws.  We already know she has a habit of getting excessive with criminals and wouldn't have a problem killing them, so she's a good fit for the team.  And she's rich, so she could help fund the team.
#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (15434 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad:  
Hmmm the preview art for Deathstroke #1 has Jericho in it,and seeing that Ravager has'nt been confirmed for TT i think it's safe to say that they'll be appearing in Deathstroke.Huntress will be in BOP later down the road.
#16 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea of Ravager on the team. As well as Huntress. Helena has a definite ability to fit on the team and I think that she would be a good added member to it. Her skills as a crime fighter are damn good. And Ravager is just a badass hands down. I know I'm going to catch a lot of heat for this one but I think she is a tad bit better and more badass than her dad. Just my opinion and you can take it how you want I stand firm on that.

#17 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (34934 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont like Deathstroke or Huntress being in the Outlaws. I see it more as a slightly younger team for ant-hero's. It would be cool to have Ravager Donna Troy or Aqua Lad in the team though. 

Online
#18 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rudyftw@ThanosIsMad@RedHoodJT@spiderbat87: I see Stroke like an instructor in at least 3 numbers, i mean if you want to be the best you have to train with the best, is hard to belive Jason never decide to go an train with Stroke, i know Jason will try to kill Slade, but lets face it, Stroke can destroy this team in seconds and lets face it, is better to have drama in a team, it helps hcracter development. 
I dont know about Helena i feel people want her just for being a Batman character, i dont think we need more Batfreacks in the team. 
Ravager is a must be for the team, but i have problem with the all the guy on thw team where member of the Teen Titans thing. 
Donna should date Jason, but i dont think she should be a team member. 
I dont know what to think about Aqua Lad. 
Many people want she have s3x with Jason, i want her as a team member, i dont like incest. 
#19 Posted by Samimista (21009 posts) - - Show Bio

Like all of these ideas.

#20 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:
Outlaws extended roster: 
I am the only that dont likes Aqua Lad in this team?
#22 Posted by daredevil21134 (12604 posts) - - Show Bio

No Deathstroke,i'm sure he's tired of beating up on kids now,let him do something different

#23 Posted by entropy_aegis (15434 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke and Cass are out of limits due to the former being in his own ongoing and the latter being a member of Batman INC.

#24 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: We don't just want Helena because she's a batfamily character. We actually like her and she fits the M.O. of the whole book. She was an outlaw from the batfamily for a long time. I'm still not one hundred percent sure that they trust her completely.
#25 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: What oppart of mentor/tteacher people dont understand, i mean the only way Todd gets better is if he trains with Deathstroke, i dont mean he gets as part of the team. 
@RedHoodJT: Still i dont want she gets a Female Punisher or that she try to change Jason every number,  i mean i could see Jason getting redemption but i dont see the neeed for Batfreacks in his redemption. 
He need redemption for himself not for Batman.
#26 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@fodigg said:
Outlaws extended roster: 
I am the only that dont likes Aqua Lad in this team?
I don't either. And I hope that you're not implying Roy is Speedy. Cause I might just puke. 
I don't want Cain either, she's nice where she belongs. I'm mixed on Ravager. and BTW, Cain isn't related to Todd by blood so they're wouldn't be in an incestous relationship. And they have barely even met.
#27 Posted by The_Warlord (1758 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Red Hood
  • Arsenal
  • Starfire
  • Cassandra Cain
  • Ravager
  • Raven
Replaced Aqualad with Raven
#28 Posted by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Ravager is Superboy's handler. What a waste.

#29 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp@Love: Is good to see ia m not the only that feel Aqua Lad is part of the team for the wrong reason, Batfamily memebr should never have sex it was weird when Dick and Babs decide to play cops and criminals on bed.  
I can see Raven on the team, but not for long. 
@RedHoodsDen: At least she is not a pirate, i mean Stroke have pirate boots and a eye patch, so he must me a freacking pirate, worst Deadpool was a pirate before Stroke so DC copy Marvel and not in the good things.
#30 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@ReVamp@Love: Is good to see ia m not the only that feel Aqua Lad is part of the team for the wrong reason, Batfamily memebr should never have sex it was weird when Dick and Babs decide to play cops and criminals on bed.  
I can see Raven on the team, but not for long. 
@RedHoodsDen: At least she is not a pirate, i mean Stroke have pirate boots and a eye patch, so he must me a freacking pirate, worst Deadpool was a pirate before Stroke so DC copy Marvel and not in the good things.
Batgirls have never been part of the immediate Bat family, so it isn't wierd at all. Babs and Dick was never wierd, niether was Steph and Tim.
#31 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: Cousins Sex? Ask Howard Wolowitz is still weird.
#32 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@ReVamp: Cousins Sex? Ask Howard Wolowitz is still weird.
They're not cousins. They haven't even met each other IIRC. No Blood + No other relation means that its all good.
#33 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Zachary Zatara 
  • Enigma
  • Risk (with arms in the reboot)
  • Grace Choi
#35 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:

@fodigg said:

Outlaws extended roster: 
Is it real?
I think he means the team he wants. 
Not the actual team. 
@ReVamp said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@ReVamp: Cousins Sex? Ask Howard Wolowitz is still weird.
They're not cousins. They haven't even met each other IIRC. No Blood + No other relation means that its all good.
So your adoptive family is not your family? so is ok to have sex with anything that dont have your DNA? 
@Kurrent said:

  • Zachary Zatara 
  • Enigma
  • Risk (with arms in the reboot)
  • Grace Choi
Zachary could work.
Enigma Michael Smith or Enigma Collins or Enigma Daugther of The riddler? I could see it work with any one of those 3. 
Risk i am not so sure .
Grace Choi look like an Outlaw and feels like an Outlaw.
#36 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@ReVamp said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@ReVamp: Cousins Sex? Ask Howard Wolowitz is still weird.
They're not cousins. They haven't even met each other IIRC. No Blood + No other relation means that its all good.
So your adoptive family is not your family? so is ok to have sex with anything that dont have your DNA? 

Not OK to have sex with anything that doesn't have your DNA. That's too vague and would mean beastiality and what not -.-
But if we're talking about in real life. Then let me parallel that with this, if my father left my mother when I was 1 year old and then went on to build another family with another woman and they adopted their children, would it mean that it would not be OK to have sex with his adopted daughter? I personally see no harm, as I would have had absolutely no contact with my Father so I wouldn't even consider him close to me. 
 
I know this case is different, but I still don't see a problem. They haven't even met.
#37 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah and Grace Choi does feel like an outlaw, but I don't think I'd want her on the team :/

#38 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@Primmaster64 said:

@fodigg said:

Outlaws extended roster: 
Is it real?
I think he means the team he wants. 
Not the actual team. 
Yes, I meant who I would like as candidates, as per thread title. I could have been more clear in my post though, so my bad.
#39 Posted by entropy_aegis (15434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
@fodigg said:
Outlaws extended roster: 
Is it real?
NO 
@RedHoodsDen
said:
Ravager is Superboy's handler. What a waste.
On the bright side it prevents her from messing with Deathstroke.
#40 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: I never said for him to have redemption from batman there chief. I said that Huntress would be good because she is an outlaw just like Jason is. No one sees things the way Jason does. Just like no one sees things the way Helena does. Their tendencies to be rough and even kill are frowned upon by most of the hero community thus making them...wait for it wait for it. "gasp" outlaws.
#41 Posted by daredevil21134 (12604 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: I never said for him to have redemption from batman there chief. I said that Huntress would be good because she is an outlaw just like Jason is. No one sees things the way Jason does. Just like no one sees things the way Helena does. Their tendencies to be rough and even kill are frowned upon by most of the hero community thus making them...wait for it wait for it. "gasp" outlaws.
I agree
#42 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg: The only i dont liked of your list was Aqua Lad, but still is Dc fault, because the team needs a minority, and since there is no mexicans or indians, we have to have a black kid on the team. 
Aqua Lad is there for all the wrong reasons. 
@RedHoodJT: Still Helena is not like Jason, she is an Outlaw but she never have that Batman figure to stop her from being the worst version of herself, Helena could go Punisher on people, but Jason looks to have a bigger reason to kill people that just revenge. 
Helena could work for some numbers, but not as a permanent member. 
I just dont see this two guys could make a team, work together yes, but not as a team, still she is a better idea that Aqua Lad.
#43 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said: 
@fodigg said: 
Outlaws extended roster: 
I am the only that dont likes Aqua Lad in this team?
 
@DeathpooltheT1000
said:
@fodigg: The only i dont liked of your list was Aqua Lad, but still is Dc fault, because the team needs a minority, and since there is no mexicans or indians, we have to have a black kid on the team. 
Aqua Lad is there for all the wrong reasons. 
 
I thought Aqualad made sense as a counter-point to the others. He had a relatively normal upbringing but then BAM, he finds out his real father is the arch-nemesis of the King of Atlantis. If Starfire is appropriate, I'd think Aqualad could be too. I could see him being written like Captain Boomerang II before they decided they needed to totally derail his character and then kill him off so they could bring back his dad.
#44 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg: So you want they kill him so they can bring Daddy back?
#45 Edited by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@fodigg: So you want they kill him so they can bring Daddy back?

No, no that's actually the opposite of what I want. That was my example for how not to do it. Sorry if I could have made that clearer.
#46 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13618 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@fodigg: So you want they kill him so they can bring Daddy back?
*facepalm* before Boomer was killed off not Aqualad. Aqualad's dad is still alive
#47 Posted by daredevil21134 (12604 posts) - - Show Bio

Huntress and Azrael (Michael Lane) but that's a long shot

#48 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg@Avenging-X-Bolt: How i am going to kno who is alive or dead on the comic book universes? I am not even sure if Jean Grey is dead, alive or if she is a freacking zombie. 
I am still not sure about Aqualad. 
@daredevil21134 said: 
Huntress and Azrael (Michael Lane) but that's a long shot
Great moar Batfreacks, i can see Casandra Cain on the team, heck meaby even Huntress, but the new Azrael is not looking like and Outlaw to me. 
could be the fact i am pissed off with DC for the fact they decide to have a new Azrael.
#49 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: I think that it could work. I mean sure she hasn't really ever been stopped by Batman from killing but I still think she would be a good addition to the team.
 
@daredevil21134: Thanks man. Sorry I haven't been on here much to help out with discussions been working a lot barely have time to open up my internet browser at all it seems.
#50 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12495 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: I think that it could work. I mean sure she hasn't really ever been stopped by Batman from killing but I still think she would be a good addition to the team.
 
@daredevil21134: Thanks man. Sorry I haven't been on here much to help out with discussions been working a lot barely have time to open up my internet browser at all it seems.
Do what i do play dumb and make people belive you are working and see porn online, hehehe.... 
I dont know, it could be the fact i dont love Huntress what make me watch her, well like a Batgirl without the Bat on the name or like a family member that is not actually family. 
Still i want her in the team if she kicks Aqua Lad out of the team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.