New Scott Lobdell Interview

#1 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

Very Interesting.Take a look Hoodies

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to pull out one point out of a great and reasuring interview and complain about it and it really was a great interview but "I don't see Jason as someone who walks around with his emotional baggage" (or something like that) 
Seriously that's all jason does other than that a great interview but that one part was just kinda stupid
#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Hoodies 4 Life.

#5 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Hoodies 4 Life.

Thats right

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope they change Starfire for another character, for me Starfire make no sense in the idea of an Outlaw.

Mike: Can we expect another woman to be joining the Outlaws anytime soon?

Scott: Nope. At the risk of sounding sexist (Who, me?!)... Princess Koriand'r is proving to be more than woman enough for the series!

Hahahaa, that was a good one.

I just hope that dont mean, they plan to change Jason and make him less Batman style charactter, or better know as the Bad Ass Angster.

#7 Posted by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio

So did I do good, boys?

#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedHoodsDen said:

So did I do good, boys?

Hell Yeah,you da man

#9 Posted by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell happened to this place? I left when it was a hotbed of activity, it's too quiet!

#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedHoodsDen said:

What the hell happened to this place? I left when it was a hotbed of activity, it's too quiet!

I have no idea

#11 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (303 posts) - - Show Bio

DAMNIT!! I want Jason and Cassandra to get together. Cassandra Cain as an outlaw would make the book...(and I thought I'd never say this)...better. Not to mention Cassandra in the new DCnU would be a plus as well.

MAKE IT HAPPEN DC!!

@RedHoodsDen said:

I left as well...that's why it was quite.

#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodsDen

Should have asked if Nightwing was going to appear XD
#13 Posted by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio

He answered it before, as a no, so I didn't bother

#14 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

His answer on the Starfire issue struck me as a big deflection. "Oh some people are different from other people so you can't say she can't be like that and yeah we're staying the course cause we can't change just cause people don't like it or it wouldn't work cause some other people might like it the other way." Never addresses the core concerns with how he wrote her. Never gives his vision for what he was going for vs. what people with concerns saw. Basically read like a big dismissal of the issue, which I think is unfair for those with concerns.

#15 Posted by noj (1036 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow thats really awesome! I hope you have regular updates

#16 Posted by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedHoodsDen: Hey we are now officially HOODIES!!!!!!

#18 Posted by Mercy_ (92073 posts) - - Show Bio

He's still beating around the bush on the Starfire issue. The reason people are up in arms isn't because she's having sex with more than one man. It's because she has absolutely no personality, she was pretty much a blank slate.

#19 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

He's still beating around the bush on the Starfire issue. The reason people are up in arms isn't because she's having sex with more than one man. It's because she has absolutely no personality, she was pretty much a blank slate.

I don't think he has an answer

#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92073 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

It's really annoying >_<

I'd prefer he just owned up to what it seems like he's trying to do, which is sell the book using TnA.

#21 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

It's really annoying >_<

I'd prefer he just owned up to what it seems like he's trying to do, which is sell the book using TnA.

Yeah,but I don't think he need to do that Jason is a pretty interesting character already

#22 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

It's really annoying >_<

I don't really think its necessary for him to admit it though... I'd love Starfire to get her personality back, she can sleep with all of the DCnU for all I care. The men, the women and the robotic aliens. I really just want her character back.

#23 Posted by Mercy_ (92073 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

It's really annoying >_<

Yeah,but I don't think he need to do that Jason is a pretty interesting character already

Yeah, but a ton of the new 52 books have interesting characters, good stories and awesome art. Having those three (even together), isn't going to set him apart.

This is easily the most talked about first issue (or at the very least in the top three) and it's not because it has Jason Todd in the book. It's because of Starfire.

I'm not saying Jason isn't awesome, he totally is, just saying that being awesome isn't enough anymore.

#24 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

It's really annoying >_<

I don't really think its necessary for him to admit it though... I'd love Starfire to get her personality back, she can sleep with all of the DCnU for all I care. The men, the women and the robotic aliens. I really just want her character back.

Your right,he dosen't have to explain.He should but he dosen't have to and I don't care if he does i'm just glad Jason has an ongoing.

#25 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134:I am too but... I want Starfire back. She doesn't have to be the same but she has to be a good character in the very least.

#26 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

It's really annoying >_<

Yeah, but a ton of the new 52 books have interesting characters, good stories and awesome art. Having those three (even together), isn't going to set him apart.

This is easily the most talked about first issue (or at the very least in the top three) and it's not because it has Jason Todd in the book. It's because of Starfire.

I'm not saying Jason isn't awesome, he totally is, just saying that being awesome isn't enough anymore.

I'm not saying having Starfire dosen't help but i'd rather it be just about Jason. I think he can carry a title without Kory and Roy but they do help

#27 Posted by daredevil21134 (9029 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@daredevil21134:I am too but... I want Starfire back. She doesn't have to be the same but she has to be a good character in the very least.

I think she will buddy

#28 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: I really hope she will, because I'm really not digging having some of the most awesome characters and least awesome characters in the same book.

By the way @DH, I feel that Catwoman is talked more, but yeah that's besides the point. lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.