New Judd Winick Interview

#2 Posted by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio

I really started to smile towards the end of this interview and for some reason, the idea Jason believes had it been Dick who Joker killed, Bruce would've sent him off to hell interests me. Maybe just because I always enjoyed the Batman pushed too far in JLA The Nail. The potential dialogue interests me. I do suppose it's making an omelet out of the eggs with Bruce's holo message in BFTC and skirting the 4th wall in BnR. I do wonder how Winick will pull it off without seeming whiny.

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait.

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (10840 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad you all like it so far
#5 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds absolutely Great 

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37314 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Umbra Sorcerer said:
" Sounds absolutely Great  "
Agreed
#7 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Judd Winick writes him the best.

#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (10840 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree
#9 Posted by Meinos Kaen (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh. Winick is scared of Jason.

#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (10840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Meinos Kaen said:
" Heh. Winick is scared of Jason. "
He should be lol
#11 Posted by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio

It's ironic really. Winick has a lot of fans that dislike him...and so does Jason, and yet together they work quite well. Moreover, you have Winick being your big hippie liberal [I say that with affection] finding his niche with a guy who decapitates criminals.

It...fits...somehow lol.
#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (10840 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah lol
#13 Posted by SmoothJammin (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know if Tomasi is back on the book after this arc?

#14 Posted by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio

Supposed to be, though I honestly see BnR eventually just becoming something where writers rotate off and on anyway.

#15 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that BnR will be a book where writers and artists rotate on it. It seems to be what they keep doing with the book. It would surprise me if Tomasi came back to it for longer than a three issue arc before they changed it again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.