Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Max Thierot OR Wes Bentley as Red Hood?

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I was originally thinking Jason Statham or something, but Todd was like 18 when he became Red Hood. Considering there are not a lot of great 18 year old actors out there, and even less who can play the disturbing edge, I was thinking maybe Thierot could play Hood. I saw "My Soul to Take" last night, and he could totally play his dark, psychotic side.

As far as Wes Bentley goes, he was pretty much the only good thing about the Ghost RIder movie. He has serious potential, ESPECIALLY when it comes to playing anti heroes.

Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Grubich

I actually think the guy who voiced him in Under the Red Hood could portray him pretty well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.