Making a Case for Jason Todd

#251 Posted by entropy_aegis (15445 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
"

When Dick & Jason fight its usually pretty even

"

That's cause DC wants to make fights look interesting,Dick has far better showings against other guys and he also holds greater experience over him.

Dick>Jason>Tim>Damian>Steph.

#252 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8149 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
"LOL Would the Lazarius Pit work on Barbara? "
She does'nt deserve it.Hopefully someone blows it up before she get's there. "
Why?
#253 Posted by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder
#254 Posted by entropy_aegis (15445 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Umbra Sorcerer:
Cause she questions Bruce waay too much and cause some of her fans on other sites open up threads every day of the week asking DC to make her walk again.It's beyond irritating now.
#255 Posted by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#256 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
"

"

That's cause DC wants to make fights look interesting,Dick has far better showings against other guys and he also holds greater experience over him.

"
I have a modification on your greater than formula.

Dick=Jason>Tim>Damian>Steph.
#257 Posted by entropy_aegis (15445 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
"

"

"
I have a modification on your greater than formula.Dick=Jason>Tim>Damian>Steph. "

UM NO,make a battle thread and we'll see who's better.By the time Jason's feats end  getting used up Dick would just be warming up.
#258 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:  Hmm. I'm not gonna make a battle thread. I like both of them equally. So to me they are equals. They both have different qualities and characteristics that make them my favorites out of the Bat Family. They fight all the time in the comics and it usually ends up in a stalemate. But I know that you are gonna give an example of an issue where Dick beats him and I know you are gonna use BFTC as your reference but I personally think that Jason wanted Dick to beat him so Dick would have the guilt that he  "killed" Jason. But that's just my opinion.
#259 Posted by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @entropy_aegis:  Hmm. I'm not gonna make a battle thread. I like both of them equally. So to me they are equals. They both have different qualities and characteristics that make them my favorites out of the Bat Family. They fight all the time in the comics and it usually ends up in a stalemate. But I know that you are gonna give an example of an issue where Dick beats him and I know you are gonna use BFTC as your reference but I personally think that Jason wanted Dick to beat him so Dick would have the guilt that he  "killed" Jason. But that's just my opinion. "
Dicks gonna have better feats then Jason Todd because he's been showcased more so don't even worry about that
#260 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  Totally off topic bro but is that Yuske Yurmeshi from the Yu Yu Haksho? That's sick. I love that damn show.
#261 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT: Yep, that's him bro ^_^ Maybe you should have Hiei as an avi?
#262 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  my favorite was Kurama. Lol. I'll look and see what I can do. :)
#263 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT: Kurama? He was cool.  But I thought Hiei would be you're fav. LOL Oh well.
#264 Posted by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#265 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  I won't lie he was. And is. But when Kurama turned into Yoko Kurama I thought that was pretty cool. They were both my favorites. But Hiei was and is my favorite. I just liked how calm and collected Kurama was.
#266 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT: Because Kurama was the smart one :D
#267 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  True. Very true. So how did you know that Hiei was my favorite?
#268 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT: Because...He usually is.
#269 Posted by Rudyftw (985 posts) - - Show Bio

They should make a new comic series of him. Now that, i would buy.

#270 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  True. Which is also why I liked Kurama. No one seemed to really like him as much as Hiei so I didn't want to be like everyone else lol.

@Rudyftw:  Who?
#271 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT: ROSE WHIP!
#272 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!
#273 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT: SPIRIT GUN!
#274 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:  "You can't defeat me now Yurimeshi. Cuz I have a SWORD!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.