Love or Hate Jason Todd ?

• 123 results
#101 Posted by moonofglass (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I love him as Red Hood, but, I found him annoying as Robin.

#102 Posted by Suprman (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really love or hate him. I'm not a big fan of him though.

#103 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

He is awesome.

#104 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: definitively

#105 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

"Be water my friend"

#106 Posted by TheCannon (19483 posts) - - Show Bio

Love him as Red Hood, hate him as Robin.

#107 Posted by ded_redhood (24 posts) - - Show Bio

love him and anything to have with batman

#108 Posted by Bluefox170 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

Liked him before the new 52, Hate almost everything about Red Hood and the Outlaws.

#109 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him

#110 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him, I just don't like Red Hood and the Outlaws.

#111 Posted by krish1991 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him, to me he is the robin i prefer most

#112 Posted by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bluefox170 said:

Liked him before the new 52, Hate almost everything about Red Hood and the Outlaws.

How Come?

#113 Posted by Bluefox170 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@Bluefox170 said:

How Come?

Jason's story felt a bit more tragic and badass for lack of a better term than it does now. Maybe it's just my taste in characters and story telling but Lobdell's writing of Red Hood and the outlaws gives off more of a teenage love triangle vibe than I would like it to have.

#114 Posted by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bluefox170 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@Bluefox170 said:

How Come?

Jason's story felt a bit more tragic and badass for lack of a better term than it does now. Maybe it's just my taste in characters and story telling but Lobdell's writing of Red Hood and the outlaws gives off more of a teenage love triangle vibe than I would like it to have.

I haven't really felt a different change in his character until just recently.I despise the tweakings to his origin in RHATO 0 and he also has watered down Jason's violent nature.

#115 Posted by Bluefox170 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@Bluefox170 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@Bluefox170 said:

How Come?

I haven't really felt a different change in his character until just recently.I despise the tweakings to his origin in RHATO 0 and he also has watered down Jason's violent nature.

Indeed, I much prefer violent nature Jason.

#116 Posted by daredevil21134 (12705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bluefox170 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@Bluefox170 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@Bluefox170 said:

How Come?

Indeed, I much prefer violent nature Jason.

me too,he's getting kinda of soft now

#117 Posted by _Franco_ (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither

#118 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@mr.obvious said:

I like him more than Batman, imo.

As do I.

I don't know

#119 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

He's still cool in my book.

#120 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

he is awesome and better then batman

#121 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm indifferent to him.

#122 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

i like him because anti-heroes are badass.

#123 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him, because he relates to me, and relates to classic teenage rebellion in real life when he was Robin. He is Batman's greatest failure come back to haunt him, and that is completely awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.