Looks like Jason is coming back in December

• 63 results
#51 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: lol!
#52 Posted by daredevil21134 (11921 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#53 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: I heard the recent issues from Titans aren't that good...is it true?
#54 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @daredevil21134: Good cause there's no Jason in it and
"
Come to think of it, I never realised that was Bruce in the new suit till I read those comics again lol
Did he actually tell Cassandra to give the Batgirl mantle to Steph?
#55 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" @daredevil21134: Good cause there's no Jason in it and
"
Come to think of it, I never realised that was Bruce in the new suit till I read those comics again lol Did he actually tell Cassandra to give the Batgirl mantle to Steph? "
lol! I don't remember that...I remember him asking steph if this is what she really wanted.
#56 Posted by daredevil21134 (11921 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmmmm
#57 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#58 Posted by daredevil21134 (11921 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmmmmm
#59 Edited by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

even if it were'nt scarecrow's fear gas joker hasnt gone through his transformation from batman r.i.p. and also that is dick grayson batman (no new costume) and he could be slightly scared of jason todd since he has lost fighting against him a few times

#60 Edited by entropy_aegis (15338 posts) - - Show Bio

There is so much wrong with that cover , bane is in skartis(spelling) which isnt even in the United States,riddler has been missing for months,two- face is laying low,harley and ivy are no longer villians,joker may or may not be there(depending upon when this event takes place in continuity) scarecrow and clayface are the only ones currently in the asylum.thats why we should never judge a book by its cover.
#61 Posted by daredevil21134 (11921 posts) - - Show Bio

Never believe a cover

#62 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: ok
#63 Posted by daredevil21134 (11921 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.