Let's Ask For A Red Hood Series

• 119 results
#101 Posted by daredevil21134 (10996 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @entropy_aegis:  I can compare the two. Punisher is a vigilante that kills for the good of the city he's in. Jason kills for the good of the city he's in. You can't compare Lex and Jason they aren't alike at all. Lex wants to kill Superman and become the worlds "Greatest Hero" by saving the world from Superman. Jason only wants to be accepted by a family. The one that he had before he was killed. He still thinks of Dick as family. And he has said things to get under Bruce's skin but what child hasn't said something to their parent just to get under their skin? Or are you a saint and gonna tell me that you haven't cuz you are the perfect child? "

Dude I think your wasting your time lol
#102 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  Well even if I am I'm bound to prove this clown wrong. I mean just because they are from two different publishers don't mean jack. People compare DC to Marvel heroes all the time. This guy is just pissed because we found, finally, one in the DC universe that is like the Punisher. People say that Batman is DC's Captain America and vice versa so why can't I say Jason is like DC's Punisher? Or that other guy saying what he said about Ghost Rider?
#103 Posted by daredevil21134 (10996 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @daredevil21134:  Well even if I am I'm bound to prove this clown wrong. I mean just because they are from two different publishers don't mean jack. People compare DC to Marvel heroes all the time. This guy is just pissed because we found, finally, one in the DC universe that is like the Punisher. People say that Batman is DC's Captain America and vice versa so why can't I say Jason is like DC's Punisher? Or that other guy saying what he said about Ghost Rider? "

I agree with you,I just don't think he's gonna listen or agree with you
#104 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Oh trust me I know he isn't going to listen but whether he admits it out load on here or not I know I'm right. And that is why its taking him so long to actually write back. He's trying to find something that can "prove me wrong." But he won't find it to where it makes enough sense to write so he is going to have to twist it around so it does.
#105 Posted by daredevil21134 (10996 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @daredevil21134: Oh trust me I know he isn't going to listen but whether he admits it out load on here or not I know I'm right. And that is why its taking him so long to actually write back. He's trying to find something that can "prove me wrong." But he won't find it to where it makes enough sense to write so he is going to have to twist it around so it does. "

lol we'll see bro
#106 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Well its almost been a whole day and nothing. It wouldn't be the first time. lol.

#107 Edited by RedHoodsDen (496 posts) - - Show Bio

The Crimson Crusader 
The Scarlet Slayer 
The Red Right Hand of Vengeance 
Rosie Palms 

Red Hood Is coming...and he's coming for YOU! 

I'm...bored. 

The Rosie Palms bit is my take on the "fun" moniker like... "The ol' Canuckle" "Shellhead" etc. Red...Right...Hand...Rosie Palms.... 

get it? 

I'm bored.

#108 Posted by entropy_aegis (14577 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @daredevil21134: Oh trust me I know he isn't going to listen but whether he admits it out load on here or not I know I'm right. And that is why its taking him so long to actually write back. He's trying to find something that can "prove me wrong." But he won't find it to where it makes enough sense to write so he is going to have to twist it around so it does. "

You know,i actually decided to leave you guys alone for a while and  you thought i was busy writing an answer?LMFAO.
#109 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

No I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt. Making you think I thought you were going to write something back. But see I know for a fact that I got you on what I said. You can compare characters to other ones from a different publisher. The Avengers are Marvels Justice League. People compare them all the time. Its ok that you're at a loss of words and the best thing you could come up with was that you were going to leave us alone for a while. It makes me laugh. If you really are going to leave us alone awesome then PISS OFF.

#110 Posted by entropy_aegis (14577 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodsDen: 
" @daredevil21134:  Well even if I am I'm bound to prove this clown wrong. I mean just because they are from two different publishers don't mean jack. People compare DC to Marvel heroes all the time. This guy is just pissed because we found, finally, one in the DC universe that is like the Punisher. People say that Batman is DC's Captain America and vice versa so why can't I say Jason is like DC's Punisher? Or that other guy saying what he said about Ghost Rider? "

People can compare all they want,it does'nt change the fact that they are 2 different companies,and when was batman DC's captain america?,the only thing they have in common is their physical ability,if anything batman has more in common with daredevil,,black panther and moon knight. 
punisher wants to punish criminals,todd wants to punish the batfamily.killing mooks and using guns is hardly a similarity.
#111 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all you put it to the wrong guy there chief. Second Todd doesn't want to punish the Batfamily he wants to show that he is better than they are that his method is more practical and works better. His methods are the same of the Punisher. The Punisher thinks his methods are better than the police, and avengers etc. He thinks that their methods are failed because the criminal always manages to get out of jail or holding. But they can't get out of his method. Jason is the same way. Don't tell me they aren't the same. And yes I know that Batman is more similar to Moon Kinight and eve Daredevil. I'm not the one that compares him to Captain America. Other people do. Captain America had Bucky Batman had Robin. Robin(Todd) died Bucky supposedly died. Bucky came back as the Winter Soldier. Jason came back as the Red Hood. The companies play off of each others stories. DC characters and Marvel characters are very similar in ways so it allows the two companies to play off each other. Please tell me you've realized this. Ambush Bug is like Deadpool. Care to prove me wrong on that?

#112 Posted by daredevil21134 (10996 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
"First of all you put it to the wrong guy there chief. Second Todd doesn't want to punish the Batfamily he wants to show that he is better than they are that his method is more practical and works better. His methods are the same of the Punisher. The Punisher thinks his methods are better than the police, and avengers etc. He thinks that their methods are failed because the criminal always manages to get out of jail or holding. But they can't get out of his method. Jason is the same way. Don't tell me they aren't the same. And yes I know that Batman is more similar to Moon Kinight and eve Daredevil. I'm not the one that compares him to Captain America. Other people do. Captain America had Bucky Batman had Robin. Robin(Todd) died Bucky supposedly died. Bucky came back as the Winter Soldier. Jason came back as the Red Hood. The companies play off of each others stories. DC characters and Marvel characters are very similar in ways so it allows the two companies to play off each other. Please tell me you've realized this. Ambush Bug is like Deadpool. Care to prove me wrong on that? "

@entropy_aegis said:
"@RedHoodsDen: 
People can compare all they want,it does'nt change the fact that they are 2 different companies,and when was batman DC's captain america?,the only thing they have in common is their physical ability,if anything batman has more in common with daredevil,,black panther and moon knight. punisher wants to punish criminals,todd wants to punish the batfamily.killing mooks and using guns is hardly a similarity. "

You guys are at it again huh
#113 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea seems like it. I don't know why but I enjoy reading what this guy has to say. I gotta give him props he is actually a lot fun to get into an arguement with. There aren't very many people that will actually hold a decent arguement like this guy. He stands for what he believes in and I admire that. So in all honesty its just fun arguing with him back and forth. That and it increases my posting counts lol.
#114 Posted by daredevil21134 (10996 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
"Yea seems like it. I don't know why but I enjoy reading what this guy has to say. I gotta give him props he is actually a lot fun to get into an arguement with. There aren't very many people that will actually hold a decent arguement like this guy. He stands for what he believes in and I admire that. So in all honesty its just fun arguing with him back and forth. That and it increases my posting counts lol. "

thats cool,I respect him too
#115 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5939 posts) - - Show Bio

I would, but I have other requests to ask for, and I don;t want to sound pushy.

#116 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  Yea its just one of those things.
#117 Posted by daredevil21134 (10996 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @daredevil21134:  Yea its just one of those things. "

yeah bro I here ya
#118 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26:  What are you talking about? You would what?
#119 Posted by daredevil21134 (10996 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
" @SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26:  What are you talking about? You would what? "

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.