Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1755 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Jason's Sex Life General

Avatar image for theincrediblezero
    theincrediblezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theincrediblezero

I have noticed something. Sometimes, in other threads, we get off track and start talking about who Jason should be *AHEM* boffing. A thread was started to discuss his future with Huntress, but ITT, we have general discussion about Jason's sex life so we don't start another shizstorm. 

GO!

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RedHoodsDen

I wish I had a Sex Life General. I like taking orders.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By daredevil21134

lol

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RedHoodJT

He should stick it to the Huntress and Babs. The Ultimate slap in the face to Dick. Hahahahaha. Maybe even take Stephanie out just to mind **** Tim. Lol. Jk But seriously he should have a, if not a sex life, love life.

Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wattup

I dunno. Jason's kind of got a psycho "I hate life" vibe. I would have thought that would be extended to women as well. He seems more rapist than romantic.

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RedHoodJT

It depends on who is writing him. Winick doesn't really write him that way. He writes more to the way he was when he was Robin. The world is just a game and he is here to play until its game over.

RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RedHoodsDen
    @Wattup said:
    I dunno. Jason's kind of got a psycho "I hate life" vibe. I would have thought that would be extended to women as well. He seems more rapist than romantic.
    Never read "The Diplomat's Son" huh? Jason don't like rapist women beaters.
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    I wish I had a Life General.
    HAHAHAHAHA...... sorry but iha to do it.
    @RedHoodJT said:
    He should stick it to the Huntress and Babs. The Ultimate slap in the face to Dick. Hahahahaha. Maybe even take Stephanie out just to mind **** Tim. Lol. Jk But seriously he should have a, if not a sex life, love life.
    Dick could avae sex with anything in his way, i am pretty sure he want to prove he likes women, i dont know why, it could be those weird rumors i hear from time to time, that he have picture of Jason and Bruce naked.
    But who knows.
    I think he should have sexual relationship with Harley, that sould be pretty sick in the psycho i will beat you with baseball bat in the face way.
    I dont know, but i actually i could se Stephanie falling in love of Jason and jason try to kick her out of his way.
    Also i find hard to belive Jason is not a romantic guy, ussually romantics hate fallin love because some one is going to get hurt.
    Meinos Kaen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Meinos Kaen

Hmm... Well, let's analyze each girl. Harley Jason... Would make for freaky sex, but wouldn't end well, mostly because Harley... Well, she has a psychological condition, I think. She latches onto a power figure and starts existing in tenure of that figure. Joker, then the amazionan during Countdown... If it came to her sleeping with Jason, be assured that he wouldn't be able to get rid of her easily, though, I don't think he'd have many reasons to do so. A hand in his fight against crime, a devoted and competent enough sidekick, and did I mention the freaky sex? :D

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Meinos Kaen said:
    Hmm... Well, let's analyze each girl. Harley Jason... Would make for freaky sex, but wouldn't end well, mostly because Harley... Well, she has a psychological condition, I think. She latches onto a power figure and starts existing in tenure of that figure. Joker, then the amazionan during Countdown... If it came to her sleeping with Jason, be assured that he wouldn't be able to get rid of her easily, though, I don't think he'd have many reasons to do so. A hand in his fight against crime, a devoted and competent enough sidekick, and did I mention the freaky sex? :D
    Wait a minute, dids some one di an image of Harley and Jason together?
    Also i dont like sidekick fall in love of his mentor it gets boring after a time if both character are together all the time.
    Meinos Kaen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Meinos Kaen
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @Meinos Kaen said:
    Wait a minute, dids some one di an image of Harley and Jason together? Also i dont like sidekick fall in love of his mentor it gets boring after a time if both character are together all the time.
    Look at my avatar :D
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Characters sex life threads.... 

-_-

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Vance Astro said:
    Characters sex life threads....  -_-
    lol.
    Deep_Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Deep_Six

I bet him and Scarlet=dominatrix

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Billy Batson

I hate these threads... 

BB

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Meinos Kaen said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @Meinos Kaen said:
    Wait a minute, dids some one di an image of Harley and Jason together? Also i dont like sidekick fall in love of his mentor it gets boring after a time if both character are together all the time.
    Look at my avatar :D
    oh man you killed my joke 
    Vance Astro
    said:
    Cmon are as full of fail as the is he an atheist ones. 
    But at least they are funny. 
    In some creapy creppy way.
    tiger26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tiger26

jason and Stephanie would be awsome i would love to see what tim would react to that
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    Vance Astro said:
    Cmon are as full of fail as the is he an atheist ones. But at least they are funny. In some creapy creppy way.
    This is even more full of fail because you can looks these things up.Atheist threads require opinions.
    doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By doordoor123
    @theincrediblezero said:
    I have noticed something. Sometimes, in other threads, we get off track and start talking about who Jason should be *AHEM* boffing. A thread was started to discuss his future with Huntress, but ITT, we have general discussion about Jason's sex life so we don't start another shizstorm.   GO!
    Does it matter? he doesnt exist anymore.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    Vance Astro said:
    Cmon are as full of fail as the is he an atheist ones. But at least they are funny. In some creapy creppy way.
    This is even more full of fail because you can looks these things up.Atheist threads require opinions.
    Well this is also abot talking random senseless thing that get into nothing at least they dont try to look smart.
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By fodigg
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    abot talking random senseless thing
    Thank you for describing pretty much the whole internet.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By InnerVenom123

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

abot talking random senseless thing

Thank you for describing pretty much the whole internet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.