Jason's secret tragedy

#1 Posted by Croaker (296 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you reckon is the horrible childhood trauma Bruce was talking about in his post mortem video?

My theory is Jason was a violent child who for some reason killed his father at a very young age.

#2 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

That Lady Shiva and David Cain are his true parents. But he wasn't strong enough to undergo Cain's strenuous attempts at creating the perfect assassin. So he was dumped on the streets, where in order to survive he had to do...unspeakable things.

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" That Lady Shiva and David Cain are his true parents. But he wasn't strong enough to undergo Cain's strenuous attempts at creating the perfect assassin. So he was dumped on the streets, where in order to survive he had to do...unspeakable things. "
Prostitute himself? Oh wait, gah, I just said it therefore it can't be the answer!
#4 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @Gambler said:
" That Lady Shiva and David Cain are his true parents. But he wasn't strong enough to undergo Cain's strenuous attempts at creating the perfect assassin. So he was dumped on the streets, where in order to survive he had to do...unspeakable things. "
Prostitute himself? Oh wait, gah, I just said it therefore it can't be the answer! "
Hahaha well now we have a dilemma. I cant very well say you are right seeing has how you purposely put that last line in there, as an obvious attempt to get me to agree with you using reverse psychology. But on the other hand, if I say you are wrong you have set yourself up for the "I told you so" speech. What to do what to do.
#5 Edited by Croaker (296 posts) - - Show Bio

So..I guess this was never explained before they started The New 52?

#6 Edited by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he had a moment when he actually thought he was going to die, of course before the "Death in the family" storyline.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.