Jason's new 52 gear check

#1 Posted by HushoftheWind (817 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone list and/or show scans of Jason's gear? I seen him wielding some sweet mystical fire daggers in Red Hood and the Outlaws #5.

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37381 posts) - - Show Bio

Pistols and All-Blades. Those magical swords of his. They were broken IIRC. His suit also seems to have some gear. He has a reticule and grapple hook in one forearm and his arms have glider wings that could be extended.

#3 Posted by wessaari (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Pistols and All-Blades. Those magical swords of his. They were broken IIRC. His suit also seems to have some gear. He has a reticule and grapple hook in one forearm and his arms have glider wings that could be extended.

if i remember correctly, i think those glider blades were attachments. He takes them off and i think the whole point of going to China was to get those gliders. Im not tryin to nitpick, but it shows that Jason has a boatload of tech stored in different locations and has access to them, but they arent all on his person at one time. He is like if batman with a bunch of batcaves with different utilitiy belts. :p

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37381 posts) - - Show Bio

@wessaari: Hmm, were they? I thought they retracted into the forearms. I'll check issue 2 real quick.

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (37381 posts) - - Show Bio

@wessaari: Nope, you were right. He actually had them on before jumping out into the cave and was shown adjusting them like unclipping them in a panel.

#6 Posted by wessaari (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@wessaari: Nope, you were right. He actually had them on before jumping out into the cave and was shown adjusting them like unclipping them in a panel.

that just begs the question, of what else does he have that is so awesome. I was hoping he would use those gliders more often, they were badass as hell

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37381 posts) - - Show Bio

@wessaari: Forearm shankin ppl like a bawse.

#8 Posted by consolemaster001 (4983 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.