Jason's Appearances

#1 Posted by Meinos Kaen (39 posts) - - Show Bio

 So, recently I've been trying to read up all of Jason's appearances, be them post or before crisis. I've managed to read up on the normal series, obviously. Other notable works including him are... 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Superman Annual #11, maybe his greatest moment Before Crisis (Check it out if you still haven't), and...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Batman: The Cult. One of the best Batman Miniseries ever, that last year got its fifth reprint.
 
Other than the more 'main-stream' appaerences, did I miss anything else?
#2 Posted by junkmasterzero (257 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always liked Gotham County Line, It's set after his death, and I'm not sure if its canon but it does have this:



#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

???
#4 Posted by junkmasterzero (257 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Are the question marks directed at me?
#5 Edited by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

No.I just never seen that pic before
#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@junkmasterzero: Never seen that before
#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

me neither
#8 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@junkmasterzero said:
" I've always liked Gotham County Line, It's set after his death, and I'm not sure if its canon but it does have this:


 

"
I remember that.
#9 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmm
#10 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy "beep"!

#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#12 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio
@junkmasterzero: 
What is that book called? I need to read that. It looks pretty good.
#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it does
#14 Posted by Jake Fury (18620 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT:
It's from Gotham County Line.
#15 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright Sweet
#16 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham Country Line
#17 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so which is it Gotham County Line or Gotham Country Line? And whichever one it is thanks to both of you for answering my question haha

#18 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Meinos Kaen said:
"  So, recently I've been trying to read up all of Jason's appearances, be them post or before crisis. I've managed to read up on the normal series, obviously. Other notable works including him are... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Superman Annual #11, maybe his greatest moment Before Crisis (Check it out if you still haven't), and...
One of the best!
#19 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmm
#20 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta get this
#21 Posted by junkmasterzero (257 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT:  I really liked it, but I'm not sure if its considered canon.  Its got Deadman and The Phantom Stranger in it, plus a conversation between between Bruce and his parents.
#22 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

i see
#23 Edited by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

Well whenever he appears next hopefully someone kills him.

#24 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do Jason Todd haters go hang somewhere else,Stop drinking haterade its not good for you
 

But I do have something that may help you,if you don't like a charcter don't buy his or her book.Then you won't have to deal with them or their writer but thats just a suggestion.
#25 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

How can you hate such an awesome character?!

#26 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:
"How can you hate such an awesome character?! "

I have no idea but all Jason Todd's haters love hanging out in his fourms, I don't get it.If I hate someone I wanna get aawy from them
#27 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @Theodore said:
"How can you hate such an awesome character?! "
I have no idea but all Jason Todd's haters love hanging out in his fourms, I don't get it.If I hate someone I wanna get aawy from them "
QFT
#28 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
I'm telling you dude.its annoying
#29 Posted by RedHoodJT (527 posts) - - Show Bio

It is man I get on a Kyle Rayner forum and all the haters come out of nowhere. I don't get it. If you like the character then you're in the right place if you don't then piss off. None of us wanna talk to or have a conversation with a hater what the hell are you doing in here?

#30 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHoodJT said:
"It is man I get on a Kyle Rayner forum and all the haters come out of nowhere. I don't get it. If you like the character then you're in the right place if you don't then piss off. None of us wanna talk to or have a conversation with a hater what the hell are you doing in here? "

Preach it brother.I love Kyle Rayner too.Him and Jason were funny in countdown.But yeah screw all the haters get the F outta here,we don't wanna here it
#31 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle has haters?

#32 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"Kyle has haters?"

Alot!!!
#33 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Wow
#34 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
Yeah thats what happens when you relplace someone everybody likes.Jason replaced Dick Grayson & Kyle Raner replaced Hal Jordan
#35 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: What about Tim?
#36 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
What about him.He's okay I think most of his fans overrate him but he's alright
#37 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: He was accepted
#38 Posted by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
Tim was accepted cause he is a mary sue ,blatantly likeable,exact opposite of his predecessor,and most importantly he was accepted by both bruce and dick,he is the baby of the batfamily,getting hugs from bruce while the others who did much more than him in bruces abscence got nothing,writers wank him(lady shiva ,cassie ,jason were all humiliated by him) his adventures in red robin were nonsensical (he found clues regarding bruce in places bruce didnt even visit) his reasons for believing bruce wayne was alive were laughable(master detective my a$$).
#39 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@Primmaster64: Tim was accepted cause he is a mary sue ,blatantly likeable,exact opposite of his predecessor,and most importantly he was accepted by both bruce and dick,he is the baby of the batfamily,getting hugs from bruce while the others who did much more than him in bruces abscence got nothing,writers wank him(lady shiva ,cassie ,jason were all humiliated by him) his adventures in red robin were nonsensical (he found clues regarding bruce in places bruce didnt even visit) his reasons for believing bruce wayne was alive were laughable(master detective my a$$). "

Agreed
#40 Posted by screamingeve (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow ! You guys are awesome, I mean I love Todd and Rayner and can't understand why most people hate these awesome characters.  
#41 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio
@screamingeve said:
"Wow ! You guys are awesome, I mean I love Todd and Rayner and can't understand why most people hate these awesome characters.   "

Their cool
#42 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:
" @Meinos Kaen said:
"  So, recently I've been trying to read up all of Jason's appearances, be them post or before crisis. I've managed to read up on the normal series, obviously. Other notable works including him are... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Superman Annual #11, maybe his greatest moment Before Crisis (Check it out if you still haven't), and...
One of the best! "

It's written by Alan Moore, isn't it?
#43 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmm

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.