#51 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
"

"

lulz
#52 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@velle37: hmmm I don't remember...

#53 Posted by sleepykidd (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer it black and think it should stay that way. I understand Morrison trying to give depth to Jason's less than spectacular tenure as Robin II but I would rather Jason be an "evil" Robin instead of that last Red Hood incarnation from B&R

#54 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah black

#55 Posted by velle37 (6060 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @velle37: hmmm I don't remember...  "

Cool. i was just going to post a scan of a quick race they had, right in the middle of War games. 

The entire city of Gotham was a war zone, batts sends Cass and NW to an area, then CASS says "Race you." Nw says "You gotta be kidding." 

Then they race and kick some guys in the head.
#56 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@sleepykidd said:
" I prefer it black and think it should stay that way. I understand Morrison trying to give depth to Jason's less than spectacular tenure as Robin II but I would rather Jason be an "evil" Robin instead of that last Red Hood incarnation from B&R "
Yeah, Red Hood means Red Hood, not red hair
#57 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed
#58 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
" @sleepykidd said:
" I prefer it black and think it should stay that way. I understand Morrison trying to give depth to Jason's less than spectacular tenure as Robin II but I would rather Jason be an "evil" Robin instead of that last Red Hood incarnation from B&R "
Yeah, Red Hood means Red Hood, not red hair "
lol
#59 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#60 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: He better have black hai
#61 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio

he better
#62 Posted by Jor-el Zod (136 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
that was in lost days, now it is red

#63 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be BLACK
#64 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison failed hardcore with Jason. 

I think way too many characters in comics have black hair, but once a hair color is established it should not be changed. His hair is and should saty black, but please make no more black haired characters. It is not a common hair color for white people anyway.
#65 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#66 Posted by AgentOfAnarchy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

I just like to think he has a thing for wigs xD
In batman and robin we seem him with red hair yet in red hood lost days his stuble is black :/

#67 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#68 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

Black hair with white stripes is suitable for Jase

#69 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess
#70 Posted by AngeTheDude (157 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this wasn't Jason Todd or at least I hope someone retcons it that way.

#71 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13644 posts) - - Show Bio

i prefer black iguess but   

Red hair fits too,  he was a redhead pre crisis anyway

#72 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre crisis Jason Todd and Today's Jason Todd are completely diiferent
#73 Posted by Darksied (110 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd confuse him with Jason "Blood" alot if they never change his hair back.
#74 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13644 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:
no duh
#75 Posted by daredevil21134 (12394 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
"@daredevil21134: no duh "

My point was the Red hair dosen't work it SUCKS
#76 Edited by AmazingWebHead (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

When Jason first appeared, it was red. Then Crisis on Infinite Earths happened, and it was black. Morrison tried to change it back.

I honestly prefer Jason having red hair and saying he dyed it. Because, come on, what are the odds that every young ward Batman takes in all have the same hair color? Doesn't it stretch your suspension of disbelief just a little?

#77 Edited by JakeN7 (12823 posts) - - Show Bio

When Jason first appeared, it was red. Then Crisis on Infinite Earths happened, and it was black. Morrison tried to change it back.

I honestly prefer Jason having red hair and saying he dyed it. Because, come on, what are the odds that every young ward Batman takes in all have the same hair color? Doesn't it stretch your suspension of disbelief just a little?

Meh, it was more blonde than red. I might agree with strawberry blonde, but beyond that? No.

Besides, that was the same character in name only. Pre-Crisis Jason was just Dick 2.0.

#78 Posted by AmazingWebHead (3871 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaken7 said:

@amazingwebhead said:

Meh, it was more blonde than red. I might agree with strawberry blonde, but beyond that? No.

Besides, that was the same character in name only. Pre-Crisis Jason was just Dick 2.0.

Well, yeah. Same origin, but replacing Tony Zucco with Killer Croc. His post-Crisis origin is better, no doubt. But we're talking about hair color retcons, not the origin in general.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.