Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1742 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Jason todds First Appearance

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tyler Starke

I'm having trouble figuring out what Batman Issue Jason Todds first appearance  was in. I know the vine says it's Batman # 357 but I can't find it anywhere. The entry about this issue on the vine doesn't indicate specifically if it's Jason todd in the issue, and it doesn't look like anything is going on in the cover art to verify his first appearance either(It's just a bunch of Squids). So I looked up Detective Comics # 357 and it's not that issue either. I'm trying to find the very first issue he appeared in so I can see with my very own eyes whether or not he had Red/Blond or Black Hair. Yes I know this is retarded and I'm sure you'll tell me that Pre Crisis Jason has Red hair but I don't want to believe it, and I have to see myself, and lol yes I also realize it's not that big of a deal but i've already written this much on the retarded subject so why not keep going. So help me out or don't, I probably wouldn't

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Tyler Starke

ANybody out thereeee

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tyler Starke
    @aztek the lost: I'll check it out, Thanks!
    Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tyler Starke
    @aztek the lost said:
    "

well, I know people don't like to use Wikipedia but it also says Batman #357 is the first appearance of Jason Todd 

But he first appears as Robin in Batman #366 it says 

anyways, that's the best I got, I don't read Batman

"
    Actually it looks like wikipedia is wrong as well, I wish G-man would come to the rescue
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tyler Starke

Guess what Comicvine was right, haha sorry I ever doubted her

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.