Jason Todd's Definitive Rogue Gallery

#1 Posted by WingDingIX (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm currently working on a fan project and it'll take about a year to complete but so far, my research into the Bat Family comes at a standstill when it gets to Jason. See, everyone knows he has beef with the Joker but during his short time as Robin, were there any other villains who proved a challenge to him or the other way around? If there are none that come to mind during his stint, then maybe anything Red Hood pre-Flashpoint?

#2 Posted by lifeofvibe (3481 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Transformers1024 (1888 posts) - - Show Bio

@wingdingix:

Dick Grayson and Damian Wayne (pre-52 Batman and Robin)

Joker (duh)

The Untitled (from RHATO)

Ra's al Ghul

Suzie Su

Several mafias across China

#4 Posted by daredevil21134 (11748 posts) - - Show Bio

@wingdingix:

Dick Grayson and Damian Wayne (pre-52 Batman and Robin)

Joker (duh)

The Untitled (from RHATO)

Ra's al Ghul

Suzie Su

Several mafias across China

yup

#5 Edited by Aahz (87 posts) - - Show Bio

@wingdingix said:

See, everyone knows he has beef with thec but during his short time as Robin, were there any other villains who proved a challenge to him or the other way around?

As far as i know he met the Joker the first time in "Death in the Family", and this meeting endet with Jasons Death. The major villian of his time as Robin was probably Two Face. He killed Jasons father and they faced each other in three stories ( Batman 410+411, Detective Comics 580+581 and Batman Annual 13). Btw. did he ever met Two Face after his resurrection.

The dumpster killer (Batman 414+421+422) and Felipe Garzonas (Batman 424) are imho also important but they were both killed in the end.

He also faced Scarecrow and KGBeast (in the original comics) and Killer Croc and the third incarnation of the Reaper (in newer comics).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.